🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

So this must mean we are getting an album debuted for those shows, right Chris? Mr. Only Full of Surprises?

EDIT: Actually, I think this just means Global Citizen is doing a show, not necessarily Coldplay. At least Chris will be there, maybe not the band, who knows.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm hundred percent sure just Chris will perform there, if at all.

Happy Birthday to Chris! (It is his bday right)

• Like 2

This is a reminder that the Coldplaying Listening Party will take place today at 8 pm CET (so in a bit more than 4 hours from the moment of this post !)

So I was in a Health store yesterday and talking to the owner about my general sadness these days after my mother’s death. I suddenly realize that the track they’re playing on an all-instrumental IPad mix is Up and Up. I stopped mid-sentence, smiled and told her what it was and how upbeat it made me feel.

Now I need your help: I want to find this piano track. They showed me the playlist and I think it was done by a Carlos Cabella (sp)? Does anyone know of this? I very much want to get it. If I find it, I’ll post a link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

So I was in a Health store yesterday and talking to the owner about my general sadness these days after my mother’s death. I suddenly realize that the track they’re playing on an all-instrumental IPad mix is Up and Up. I stopped mid-sentence, smiled and told her what it was and how upbeat it made me feel.

Now I need your help: I want to find this piano track. They showed me the playlist and I think it was done by a Carlos Cabella (sp)? Does anyone know of this? I very much want to get it. If I find it, I’ll post a link here.

I couldn't find anything by that name, unfortunately.

It couldn't happen to be this, could it ? The name does sound kind of similar...

• Like 1

Has anyone ever noticed that you actually can't see The Bakery on Google Street View? When you view the street it's on, there is a big jump between pictures so that you can't actually look down the alley. And you cannot even access Street View for the street behind The Bakery.

In the picture below, the blue lines show where Street View is available, and you can see that they are available on every other road in the area except around The Bakery, which is circled in red.

I wonder if the band requested to have these images removed??20180305_073407.thumb.jpg.c265e5dec41a99900439fbe32a9d503d.jpg

• Like 3

Has anyone ever noticed that you actually can't see The Bakery on Google Street View? When you view the street it's on, there is a big jump between pictures so that you can't actually look down the alley. And you cannot even access Street View for the street behind The Bakery.

In the picture below, the blue lines show where Street View is available, and you can see that they are available on every other road in the area except around The Bakery, which is circled in red.

I wonder if the band requested to have these images removed??[ATTACH=full]7799[/ATTACH]

I've already noticed this. It's kinda weird why would the band be bothered by some pictures? And on the other hand, is it normal that such a central road doesn't have street view?

I wonder if the band requested to have these images removed??[ATTACH=full]7799[/ATTACH]

How odd. In the past there were definitely Google Street view pics of the Bakery and Beehive available, I can remember checking them out.

• Like 1

Hey, I just checked on the normal desktop version of Google Street View (viewed on Firefox) and the street is still accesible as usual !

Hey, I just checked on the normal desktop version of Google Street View (viewed on Firefox) and the street is still accesible as usual !
Even the one behind the bakery?

Even the one behind the bakery?

Ah no, sorry. I have a bad orientation...I didn't realize you were specifically talking about that street winding behind it. No, not accessible, and I can't remember having seen photos from this side before.

Ah no, sorry. I have a bad orientation...I didn't realize you were specifically talking about that street winding behind it. No, not accessible, and I can't remember having seen photos from this side before.
Oh okay. Yeah, still strange...

I couldn't find anything by that name, unfortunately.

It couldn't happen to be this, could it ? The name does sound kind of similar...

Really hope this is the one @iamsue has looked for . I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Since i tuned my guitar as EADGBD to play princess of china i cant tune it again, ITS TOO PERFECT SOUNDING

• Like 1

Why does Coldplay have this in the Bakery?IMG_20180306_203348.jpg.da6bd8323e74c8ac082f63d3decfb822.jpg

Why does Coldplay have this in the Bakery?[ATTACH=full]7803[/ATTACH]

What is this, a spraycan ?

What is this, a spraycan ?
A nasal spraycan i guess

A nasal spraycan i guess

What ? This is much too big to be a nasal spray. I'd think either colour or something for housework.

I'll bet it's a compressed air can. Can be used to safely remove dust and dirt from electronics, could also be used on musical instruments I assume.

Or maybe they have a real affinity for canned whipped cream... ;)

• Like 5

Talk about random Coldplay thoughts^ lol

We are really grasping at straws if Coldplay news is now about an aerosol can in a video from 10 years ago.

On a side note- that interview is among the best interviews with Chris/the band.

• Like 5

Talk about random Coldplay thoughts^ lol

We are really grasping at straws if Coldplay news is now about an aerosol can in a video from 10 years ago.

On a side note- that interview is among the best interviews with Chris/the band.

I always consider it a great sign if things like that are the "biggest worries" ;)

Remember this song Chris sang about Julia Roberts' smile at some charity event the other day ?

The band actually registered it in ASCAP.... :rolleyes:

419312924_juliarobertssmile.thumb.JPG.4cfb300b1687b5686231a406990d93d4.JPG

• Like 1