✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Good thread for this, has anybody ever had a significant date land on an appointment? I have had a doctor's appointment scheduled for 6 months and it was this past Friday. It was at 9am too, when the trailer for the film dropped.

Just kinda weird how I have had the announcement date and time on a card in my glovebox for 6 months and had no idea lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Something's drawn me back to viva la vida era Coldplay. Like how good was the whole atmosphere and the uniforms that the band wore. Can't believe it's been 10 years though

Although AROBTTH is my favorite album, VLV is the best era for me. They were on top of their game then, in every aspect- the music, Chris' vocals, the art and visuals, etc. It really sucks that they don't play most of those songs anymore. I'd rather have Lovers in Japan, LiT2, Violet Hill, most of the VLV hits over the newer hits in concert.

• Like 7

I share the same views, how neat! AROBTTH is also my favorite album and I totally agree that the VLV era was the band's best. Had so much charm to it.

It's hard to explain... Maybe I felt wooed by it because it was the first live Coldplay concert I attended with my Sister was during their Viva tour 2008 just shy of Thanksgiving in my home of Arizona. (I now tend to think of the entire month of November as a make-shift Coldplay month.) It might be the puppets used in their videos, their concert attire, the use of church bell... everything the art aesthetic, it just seems so very fun and playful.

• Like 2

I share the same views, how neat! AROBTTH is also my favorite album and I totally agree that the VLV era was the band's best. Had so much charm to it.

It's hard to explain... Maybe I felt wooed by it because it was the first live Coldplay concert I attended with my Sister was during their Viva tour 2008 just shy of Thanksgiving in my home of Arizona. (I now tend to think of the entire month of November as a make-shift Coldplay month.) It might be the puppets used in their videos, their concert attire, the use of church bell... everything the art aesthetic, it just seems so very fun and playful.

Totally, VLV was by far their best era artistically.

I am so jealous of everyone who was able to see a VLV or X&Y concert. I am very grateful to have seen AHFOD, and even though it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life, I get the sense it was nothing like VLV or X&Y. I would lose my s*** standing in front of the band kicking off LiT or Square One lol

• Like 5

Totally, VLV was by far their best era artistically.

I am so jealous of everyone who was able to see a VLV or X&Y concert. I am very grateful to have seen AHFOD, and even though it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life, I get the sense it was nothing like VLV or X&Y. I would lose my s*** standing in front of the band kicking off LiT or Square One lol

If I could go back in time, it would literally be to go to an X&Y concert

• Like 5

When neighbours below your flat are playing a remix of SJLT so aloud that you can hear it and actually feel the floor vibrating, oh well. Someone's throwing a party, haha. :D

My kids would simply be dancing and singing to "the superhero song" :D

• Like 3

Is the song Mooie Ellebogen (idk if I spelled that correctly) sung to the tune of another, more famous song?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He sang it in The Netherlands, so I'm not sure there isn't a song with that tune.

But the sentences are not from any other song I know of. [emoji4]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

He sang it in The Netherlands, so I'm not sure there isn't a song with that tune.

But the sentences are not from any other song I know of. [emoji4]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Actually, I found it. It's to the tune of a children's nursery rhyme called Ten Little Indians. The same tune starts at 0:14 in this video: