✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

The EP actually exists as an individual release (cardboard sleeve) too, I have it. Check online maybe !

I'm sorry, I didn't explained myself well. When I said there isn't the EP available individually, I meant that here in Portugal is unavailable. I know that there's a seperate release. If I bought it online it would probably not be worth it because of shipping.

• Like 2

Just found Debs book available in a store nearby and now I'm divided into buying the book OR the butterfly package, as I don't wanna throw away 60€ at once.

Being a Coldplay fan is a difficult and expensive job.

Didn't even know that it was available here in Portugal! I got it of Amazon.es and they offered free shipping. Maybe it's cheaper that way.

For my writing class I'm doing a presentation on the pros and cons of Spotify. I looked up the top ten artists on Spotify of all time to talk about how it's hard for new artists to become famous through Spotify. Coldplay was in the top ten and I'm using them as an example of an artist that hasn't released anything in a while but has been around for a long time....I really hope no one has heard about los unidades since I really needed another example haha

• Like 6

For my writing class I'm doing a presentation on the pros and cons of Spotify. I looked up the top ten artists on Spotify of all time to talk about how it's hard for new artists to become famous through Spotify. Coldplay was in the top ten and I'm using them as an example of an artist that hasn't released anything in a while but has been around for a long time....I really hope no one has heard about los unidades since I really needed another example haha

Also good luck with your presentation!

• Like 1

No, I’m driving crazy from live Nation

I really hope Coldplay will finally gonna replace them in some day (I wish for it since 2006!)

I send them an email and asked them what’s going on with the pre ordered of the gold package

And I got this answer:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. We are still expecting to receive these items in our warehouse on or around Dec. 7. Once we receive the items in your order they will be processed and shipped as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Paige

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

So I asked them if there’s any chance that I’ll get in on the 7.12

And then I got this answer for them:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Live Nation. I am very sorry, we are experiencing a delay in getting your order shipped. Our apologies while we work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We have refunded your shipping for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Forrest

Live Nation Team

I think that he cancel my order :mad::eek:

Good luck with the presentation, Carolina!

No, I’m driving crazy from live Nation

I think that he cancel my order :mad::eek:

That's bad news. Good luck with your order!

I'm hoping I'll be checking coldplaying more often now for the next couple months at least. Always great being here, and hearing from you guys :)

Indeed, welcome back Antdrew! :)

• Like 2

So Debs did an AMA over on reddit, and its still kinda disappointing the same old jokes are being made about Coldplay :/

I know it shouldn't get me down, but it does somehow. I get that not every will like them (even our own fans don't like them sometimes!), but why make such nasty comments directly to someone who has an actual in with the band?

On a happier note, there were some nice nuggets of info or at least confirmations in that AMA, so i'd say its worth browsing over.

• Like 3

So Debs did an AMA over on reddit, and its still kinda disappointing the same old jokes are being made about Coldplay :/

I know it shouldn't get me down, but it does somehow. I get that not every will like them (even our own fans don't like them sometimes!), but why make such nasty comments directly to someone who has an actual in with the band?

On a happier note, there were some nice nuggets of info or at least confirmations in that AMA, so i'd say its worth browsing over.

I was (and still am) upset at that yesterday. If you don't like the band, why bother clicking just to leave negative comments and bring others down?

It bugs the hell out of me.

To this day I have never seen and never will see the 40 Year Old Virgin. Paul Rudd can suck an egg lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I was (and still am) upset at that yesterday. If you don't like the band, why bother clicking just to leave negative comments and bring others down?

It bugs the hell out of me.

To this day I have never seen and never will see the 40 Year Old Virgin. Paul Rudd can suck an egg lol.

So funny because I just saw Paul Rudd in the Ant Man movies. I don't blame the actor exactly, if anything the writers, but I wouldn't even say that. It's really the ppl who perpetuate the joke just to bully others; not cool.

Debs did well to avoid the trolls. I feel perhaps she should have done the AMA on r/coldplay itself instead of r/AMA where its a mixed bag.

Or, y'know, right here on coldplaying?

• Like 2

So funny because I just saw Paul Rudd in the Ant Man movies. I don't blame the actor exactly, if anything the writers, but I wouldn't even say that. It's really the ppl who perpetuate the joke just to bully others; not cool.

Debs did well to avoid the trolls. I feel perhaps she should have done the AMA on r/coldplay itself instead of r/AMA where its a mixed bag.

Or, y'know, right here on coldplaying?

From what I heard, that scene was totally improvised. It was just an improv bit that they kept in. I think the director was a fan of Coldplay though and kept it in cause he thought it was funny.

Anyway, yeah not really faulting him. Like you said it's more the people who keep it going. But I do wish Deb's did it on the Coldplay subreddit or on here.

• Like 1

I love Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends so much, I sometimes need to remind myself how lucky I was to have experienced the Viva tour on September 9th, 2009. Sadly I can barely remember how amazing it must've sounded, and I wasn't such a hardcore fan yet back then... Oh what I would give for just a moment to experience that same day again....

• Like 5

Odds are the rest of the band might have been a little more famous if Chris wasn't the only one in the Yellow music video?

Can someone remake the Yellow video with Chris doing the same thing except Will, Jonny and Guy walking behind him doing the exact same thing as Chris.

• Like 3

Yes I have entered - fingers crossed I win a copy I note that the bids for buying a copy is already at £500 and the reserve has not yet been reached. I do soooo hate it when they do not say what the reserve is, it would save time and energy if we knew so we could decide whether or not to bid.

Hey everyone. It seems I won one of these blue vinyls :):):):):) Winning bid for #1/50 was £650. Mine cost me 2 entries @ £5 each and now £9 P&P. Over the moon :):):):)

• Like 7

I' bought some new Christmas lights.

It gives you this feeling of life in technicolor, doesn't it?

[ATTACH=full]8105[/ATTACH]

Oooh Christmas lights, keep shining on

(I hope they always will)

[ATTACH=full]8106[/ATTACH]

It looks simple but beautiful at the same time!

Also like how casually there is the MX album leaning against the window. :D

• Like 3