✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Okay maybe this isn't best place to ask this but since it will a get a lot of coverage: can someone tell me how to view the multi-angle version in Live 2003? I feel so stupid for asking this, but I already went to the multi-angle menu and pressed all the possible button combinations on those songs and yet still can't get it work. Can someone help me please?

I don't think it's interactive. You just click enter to play each of the songs. Daylight, GPASUYF, and Trouble just play 4 close-ups of each member, while In My Place switches between different views from the stage.

And while I was looking into this, I realized that the close-up footage of Will and Guy for the first 3 songs were filmed on different nights because you can see Will in the background of Guy's video, and his actions when not drumming in his video do not match what he is doing in Guy's video.

• Like 4

I don't think it's interactive. You just click enter to play each of the songs. Daylight, GPASUYF, and Trouble just play 4 close-ups of each member, while In My Place switches between different views from the stage.

And while I was looking into this, I realized that the close-up footage of Will and Guy for the first 3 songs were filmed on different nights because you can see Will in the background of Guy's video, and his actions when not drumming in his video do not match what he is doing in Guy's video.

Really? When I chose the song on the multi-angle menu it just plays the normal version for some reason, whence my confusion :confused:

This isn't it. I have tried all the audio settings to no avail. Maybe it's my dvd disc that's faulty? I don't know what else it could be.
Aw, that's too bad! Maybe try it in a different player like a computer. Or try choosing one of those songs from the scene selection menu for the actual concert and see if it is switched and plays the multi-angle footage haha.

Aw, that's too bad! Maybe try it in a different player like a computer. Or try choosing one of those songs from the scene selection menu for the actual concert and see if it is switched and plays the multi-angle footage haha.

Tried to play it on my pc and nothing. I think it's a lost cause. :( Still, thank you very much for your suggestions. :)

Happy 21 birthday to Coldplay :party::party::party:

I may only have been a fan for a short time, but it feels like forever since I have become one. Here's to more years with Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will and their incredible music by our side! [emoji813]

[MEDIA=twitter]1085634323586392065[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/1085634323586392065?s=19

• Like 10

I doubt anyone will know this song but I was listening to New Year by Beach House and I noticed that there's a repeating part (first around 1:40) that sounds exactly like the first few notes of Mylo Xyloto. Beach House doesn't totally seem like the kind of band that would be inspired by Coldplay but New Year came out only a year later so I have to wonder if MX had some influence on it

I'm not sure whether this is really Guy's own acccount. There are other Instagram accounts like dakotajohnson.chrismartin, which are by no means their own accounts, but they are accounts where somebody else posts pictures about them or even pretends to be that person. Obviously anybody can open an Instagram account with any name that has not yet been used.

But if this account was real, it would be great to have direct contact to Guy.

I'm not sure whether this is really Guy's own acccount. There are other Instagram accounts like dakotajohnson.chrismartin, which are by no means their own accounts, but they are accounts where somebody else posts pictures about them or even pretends to be that person. Obviously anybody can open an Instagram account with any name that has not yet been used.

But if this account was real, it would be great to have direct contact to Guy.

I know about those, I even got a supposed Chris account who contacted me. There are a bunch of those lying around. But there's evidence that this might be the real deal. We now have to wait and see if it gets verefied.

[MEDIA=twitter]1087400471478915072[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayxtra/status/1087400471478915072?s=19

• Like 2

I was listening to an ambient song when I read an interesting post in the comments section. What do you think? Does it sound similar to Up&Up or not?

[spoiler=LINK]

50455463_1056559274554986_4710854317916028928_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg2-1.fna&oh=db2656b24fe7f07a9da44566b0619871&oe=5CB65DF3

It reminds me more of the intro in the MX tour version of Yellow than Up & Up honestly.

I think it's not a fake account!

The account follows Guy's fiancée, which is a private account so I'm sure it's real. I guess the spell as been broken. It would be so cool if we got Instagram profiles from the rest of the band!

• Like 3