✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It's been a while since I last posted here :/

Anyway, just a quick heads up: It seems like WMG is systematically going after full Coldplay concert recordings on Youtube. My full Munich 2017 recording was blocked for copyright today and upon checking I found that some other full videos that I knew of seem to be gone too. So if there is a concert video you like, go ahead and download it before it's too late (convert2mp3.net is the tool I use, but there are many more).

• Like 3

I read it was on her dad's private instagram actually...

Really ? I have to admit when someone mentioned the FB post I checked it myself :D and if you go to a certain "Luc Gerrits" it's a publicly visible post.

EDIT: Hang on. Luc...Lucien...I wonder if that's where the name is coming from !

I don't even know how you all know the man's name but okay ._.

I didn't :cool:

Well, I have a confession to make. After someone on Twitter wrote about the post I looked up K. on FB. To my surprise, her friends list was public and incidentally this particular name was among the first that came up. (There are a number of names belonging to the extended band/touring family in her list...I even saw a profile pic that contained Guy. But even though this is all publicly visible, I had a bad conscience looking at the list. Looking for Coldplay family members on Facebook is intrusive and pointless imho...they deserve some privacy :eyes:

By the way, I wonder if Coldplay will rename their charity foundation again ;)

It used to be called J VAN MARS Foundation, an acronym of all their kids' prenames at that point and then they changed it to JJ VAN MARS to include Jonny's newborn kid.

JJ VAN L. MARS

LMJ VAN JARS

L VAN JAMS JR.

J SALVR MAN JR.

so many options

Exactly four weeks ago, for the first time ever, I sent a letter to the Bakery. Today I got this in the post [emoji813]_eyes:[emoji813]_eyes:[emoji813]_eyes:[emoji813]_eyes:

[ATTACH=full]7950[/ATTACH]

That's awesome!! I would love to send them something. Do you have the address?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey guys, haven't been on the forums in a good while. Its nice to see this thread still being active. Hope some of you haven't forgotten about me lol.

So user @arushofjacktothehead recently restarted an old series of his a while back called "Mixtape Exchange". To sum it up in one sentence, it consists of essentially curating a mix of some songs that you like (from any artist) and exchanging it with another participating Coldplayer. If any of you guys are interested, do check out this thread:

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/mixtape-exchange-20-reviews-tracklists.114522/

Honestly, it'd be great if we could get this going because it sounds really fun and interesting!!

• Like 1

Just truly had a random Coldplay thought.

The general public doesn't seem to know or care anything about the non-Chris members of Coldplay but then one of their most iconic song moments ever, the ohwoahohs during Viva la Vida, is like 90% Will?

(Correct me if I'm wrong about this-it seems to be the case live at least)

• Like 3

Just truly had a random Coldplay thought.

The general public doesn't seem to know or care anything about the non-Chris members of Coldplay but then one of their most iconic song moments ever, the ohwoahohs during Viva la Vida, is like 90% Will?

(Correct me if I'm wrong about this-it seems to be the case live at least)

Well it's like that stand up routine where he talks about how the luckiest person in the world is "the drummer from Coldplay" bc he is insanely rich yet gets to live a private life, all whilst sitting down!

• Like 5