🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Not sure what kind of stock to put in this article. All it is saying is that Coldplay are the odds-on favorite to headline Slane castle in June 2019. However, the nobleman in charge of the Slane estate said it will be a band who hasn't played there before.... and Coldplay played there in 2001. So this could be rubbish or something to watch for... we shall see.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/coldplay-tipped-play-slane-castle-12482130

• Like 3

Not sure what kind of stock to put in this article. All it is saying is that Coldplay are the odds-on favorite to headline Slane castle in June 2019. However, the nobleman in charge of the Slane estate said it will be a band who hasn't played there before.... and Coldplay played there in 2001. So this could be rubbish or something to watch for... we shall see.

I'm not really sure whether I ought to trust the tabloid press but this kind of news certainly raises hopes of a prospective attendance and performance of the Coldplay... So it's just a rumor, right?

• Like 1

I'm not really sure whether I ought to trust the tabloid press but this kind of news certainly raises hopes of a prospective attendance and performance of the Coldplay... So it's just a rumor, right?

Yeah it's just a rumor right now. Leaning towards complete trash, but worth looking out for.

• Like 3

Saw this too but frankly, I think it's just a rumour. Why would they do that in the middle of a several-year touring hiatus ? And it doesn't say much except that people are betting on Coldplay playing there. But outside the core fandom, I noticed many people aren't aware Coldplay are on a lengthy hiatus. I sometimes see ppl in the internet asking if there will be concerts this year, or even expecting a new album to come out by the end of this year. So there's that.

• Like 4

Coldplay played in a supporting slot for U2, instead of headlining. And I do seem to remember Slane rumors as the AHFOD era was first getting off the ground. So there's got to be demand...

Still, I honestly can't see the band playing a major show for a while. Maybe a tiny one-off kind of like Under One Roof in 2013, but not a massive concert like Slane Castle.

• Like 4

Aren't Coldplay "rumoured" for every big festival ever every year? This one isn't even based on anything lol

• Like 2

The only weird thing is that typically a bookie has information when putting out betting odds. They either know something or are a garbage bookie.

The only weird thing is that typically a bookie has information when putting out betting odds. They either know something or are a garbage bookie.

I bet it's the latter

I love the vlv era piano

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Arguably even cooler... ;)

The bit starting at 0:48 sounds like 42... :eek:

I've just turned the TV on and there's Snoopy and Charlie Brown: the Peanuts Movie being broadcasted. Hmm, Charlie Brown in town.

• Like 1

Me watching TV again. This time The Simpsons and the Million Dolar Maybe episode in which the Coldplay make an appearance and perform Viva la Vida. That was a very pleasant suprise! :D

• Like 2

Today I was listening to Til Kingdom Come and the part where he says "in your fire and in your flood" made me wonder if Vance Joy got inspired by that lyric. It's a stretch probably but maybe.

• Like 1

I heard Talk in the grocery store the other day and I couldn't believe it.

IDK why I'm so surprised about certain Coldplay songs being played in public, outside of the handful of hits. Sometimes I forget the band are pretty massive lol

• Like 5

Anyone watching Eurovision? It was mentioned that the contestant singer for UK was a backing vocalist of Chris.

• Like 1

Anyone watching Eurovision? It was mentioned that the contestant singer for UK was a backing vocalist of Chris.
Backing vocalist, how?

Backing vocalist, how?

I don't know! Do you watch it?

I don't know! Do you watch it?
Today i didnt. But the comentaries on your country are different than mine.

Today i didnt. But the comentaries on your country are different than mine.

Yes of course

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/former-chris-martin-backing-vocalist-surie-to-represent-uk-at-eurovision-36579842.html

By the way I liked a lot Portugal's song last year. I was very happy you won.

Well, i mean, only Luisa and Salvador (and the instrumentialists) won. I did nothing

What country are you from?

Well, i mean, only Luisa and Salvador (and the instrumentialists) won. I did nothing

What country are you from?

I meant you Portuguese [emoji5]. Look at my info ha!