🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I meant you Portuguese [emoji5]. Look at my info ha!
Omg, you're from Greece. I remebered it now. How did i forget it?

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Hey everyone, can't believe it's been over 3 months since the last time I was here. I also wanted to share something. It's a throwback to 2009, tomorrow exactly 9 years ago Coldplay played Life In Technicolor ii for a soundcheck (which was too good to be just a soundcheck). So for those who want to see them playing their best song (at least it is for me) sometime again; I'll post the video here:

Enjoy :)

• Like 7

So i found out Joe Santagato, hes such a funny guy and youtuber. So i decided to check his instagram and saw him playing the piano, then i heard this.

[MEDIA=instagram]BAVHkeUPuh1[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAVHkeUPuh1/

Coldplay are everywhere!

Ed Sheeran's first ep was called "The orange room ep" Now, i now he is highly influenced by coldplay but, is this like a "reference"or is the room thing a tradition?

220px-Blue_room_ep.jpg7dc794a9e5214e0dce2c6dd02e9469eb.jpg

Anyone watching Eurovision? It was mentioned that the contestant singer for UK was a backing vocalist of Chris.

Apparently she once performed something with Chris Martin at a charity event in the past. But our German commentator called her a backing vocalist for Coldplay :D

Oh and the winning "song" is atrocious.

But glad to see that Salvador Sobral is doing well after his heart transplantation.

• Like 3

Apparently she once performed something with Chris Martin at a charity event in the past. But our German commentator called her a backing vocalist for Coldplay :D

Oh and the winning "song" is atrocious.

When i heard the song i was like "why is this here?" And now it won lmao. I dont like Poland's song either

When i heard the song i was like "why is this here?" And now it won lmao. I dont like Poland's song either

Can't remember Poland but Sweden was awful too, surprised it got so high. I was rooting for Estonia (the opera singer).

Can't remember Poland but Sweden was awful too, surprised it got so high. I was rooting for Estonia (the opera singer).
Poland's was light me up, an edm song. Very VERY predictable song, i knew what would go next.

Lithuania Estonia and Spain were my favourites. I can't imagine how the critics voted in favour of "Toy" [emoji42]

• Like 1

Today my History teacher was wearing a T-shirt with "LOST IN PARADISE" written on it. As soon as I took a look at it and read it thoroughly, I was like "My, oh, my! This reminds me of the Coldplay! Wow, he surely knows how to lift my spirits, even twice as much.". Had I not been at school but home, I would have played the aforementioned songs out loud. Anyway, after the lesson I wanted to compliment the teacher on his tee but I was too coy to make that happen because I didn't wish to present myself as a toady. Maybe I should have told him after all... :D

• Like 3

I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION BY THE WAY, WHY ARE CHRISSY, JAYBAE, FLYGUY AND WILLYBEAR SO KAWAII??? THEY STEAL MY FRAGILE HEART EVERY TIME!

Well Paradise is gonna pass HFTW in views on YouTube

That is fantastic! (It is my theme song for life)

• Like 1

That is fantastic! (It is my theme song for life)

Do dream of paradise or live for the weekend? ;)

I was talking to my classmates when one of them happened to mention number 42 out of the blue. I was so lost for words that I hadn't been able to speak for a while before I managed to state that 42 is Chris's favourite number. This was really random, though.

• Like 3

Do dream of paradise or live for the weekend? ;)

Both ha but paradise more.

Both ha but paradise more.

I don't know if it is considered paradise, but to have these little recharging moments during a working day, I lean back in my chair and look out the window ... and look right at the stadium where i watched Coldplay last year ... instant memory flow ;)

• Like 4

I don't know if it is considered paradise, but to have these little recharging moments during a working day, I lean back in my chair and look out the window ... and look right at the stadium where i watched Coldplay last year ... instant memory flow ;)

I should definetely take more of these moments

Just wow! I definitely want that good quality video for the live film.

God damn it Guy. GET BACK to work. STOP playing around.

Jk Mr. Berryman, you're a very interesting man

• Like 2

So season 4 episode 21 of black—ish was playing on my tv and suddently fix you appeared. They used multitracks (must have got them on Coldplaying *wink*).

Coldplay have 6 nominees for Billboard 2018 Awards. Any chance they win any?

Top Touring Artist: Pretty good shot

Top Rock Tour- Pretty good shot, they won it last year. I'd be suprised if they didn't win at least one of these 2.

Top Duo/Group- Doubtful but possible.

These are the categories for that dumb song he did with that dumb group. And by "he" I mean Chris because I find it hard to believe Will, Guy or Jonny wanted anything to do with it-

Top Radio Song- Probably not. My guess would be either Bruno Mars or Ed Sheeran.

Top Collaboration- Probably Despacito or Post Malone

Top Dance/Electronic Song- Eh maybe. Probably not. I think Stay by Alessia Cara/Zedd should win it. But it could be any from that group.

• Like 1