✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Actually, I found it. It's to the tune of a children's nursery rhyme called Ten Little Indians. The same tune starts at 0:14 in this video:

I tried to sing Mooie Ellebogen along with it and it doesn't match for me. [emoji16]

I've just discovered there's the AHFOD album on vinyl released by UNICEF.

[spoiler=About UNICEF Blue Vinyl]

Unicef is releasing 50 special, limited edition blue vinyls of 17 cult, classic and contemporary albums to raise funds and awareness for the Children's Emergency Fund.

Each vinyl has been specially pressed in blue vinyl and individually numbered 1 to 50. There are prize draws and auctions for each album, allowing fans and record collectors alike the opportunity to win a vinyl while supporting children in danger across the world.

100% of proceeds from Unicef Blue Vinyl will go to Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund.

Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund helps Unicef be there for children in danger, wherever and whenever war or disaster strikes. The fund helps Unicef deliver life-saving food, clean water, vaccines and health care for children, as well as protection from violence and abuse, and ensure that children can continue their education.

By purchasing Unicef Blue Vinyl or taking part in the prize draw, you can help us keep children safe, whenever and wherever an emergency hits.

If you would like to bid, go to: https://www.givergy.com/listing/unicef-blue-vinyl/coldplay-head-full-of-dreams-blue-vinyl.

[spoiler=Description]The latest studio album from seven-time Grammy Award-winning act Coldplay, A Head Full of Dreams topped the UK Albums Chart when released in 2015. Coldplay collaborated with a range of artists on the album, including Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher and Tove Lo. ‘A Head Full of Dreams’ features singles such as “Adventure of a Lifetime”; “Hymn for the Weekend”; and “Up & Up”.

The limited edition vinyl is the first pressing (#1/50) of A Head Full of Dreams for Unicef Blue Vinyl.

All money raised from the sale of Unicef Blue Vinyl albums will go to Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund. The Children’s Emergency Fund helps Unicef deliver life-saving food, clean water, health care and education for children, as well as protection from violence and abuse.

Your bid could help us keep children safe, whenever and wherever an emergency hits.

This auction closes on Monday 26th November 2018 at 10 PM (GMT).

This auction has a reserve price which has not been met.

If you would to try your luck and hope to win in the prize draw, go to: https://www.givergy.com/listing/unicef-blue-vinyl/blue-vinyl-coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams.

[spoiler=Description]The latest studio album from seven-time Grammy Award-winning act Coldplay, A Head Full of Dreams topped the UK Albums Chart when released in 2015. Coldplay collaborated with a range of artists on the album, including Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher and Tove Lo. ‘A Head Full of Dreams’ features singles such as “Adventure of a Lifetime”; “Hymn for the Weekend”; and “Up & Up”.

There are dozens of chances to win a limited edition vinyl of ‘A Head Full of Dreams’ in the prize draw. Each album has been specially pressed in blue vinyl and will be adorned with an edition sticker as well as a holographic Unicef sticker on the front of album. For every 10 entries purchased in the prize draw, you will receive one bonus entry for free.

All money raised from the sale of Unicef Blue Vinyl albums will go to Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund. The Children’s Emergency Fund helps Unicef deliver life-saving food, clean water, health care and education for children, as well as protection from violence and abuse.

Your entry can help us keep children safe, whenever and wherever an emergency hits.

This prize draw closes on Monday 10th December 2018 at 22:00 (GMT).

It feels like I had been in hibernation until AHFOD film came out, and now I'm back to my full on Coldplayer mode again. So I wanted to watch Live 2012, I go and find it. Only to see that it's not in its case! So now I have to clean up my entire house and hope to find it :sob: Also, I can't find my Ghost Stories CD. So basically I don't take care of my stuff and I purchased Ghost Stories again. Hope I learn my lesson! Wish me luck on finding my Live 2012 disc.

• Like 4

EDIT. Saw not until now that this was posted on the LP8 thread already, but I'm gonna leave it here anyways

Just stumbled upon this. I now they are supposed to be in hiatus until 2021 as far as touring was concerned, so no idea if this is legit or not, but this tweet w/ video claims that Coldplay would be performing in 2019.

[MEDIA=twitter]1063811076305883137[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ali_donizete/status/1063811076305883137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

ghZQ7f4WrGs18GXTVRiUNq_nuNsBPnqs-WiApc_d0sa4JiAIzTgbiCOmANaHst4_8Wn9H-Go5yOImATHSjE5PcUejFqj7s53fh9v77QL-eTHivSFj5l6DXTmlJddOzoxUCWzDtHG-OvaAqgr6ptKFSagQxAjBOMoH4N6ZgqR_fvIZuTt3SsklmzHkjnoTdKLYvhhH8H4nEj9USbibSMoLENWfgE-qASJj7FqoXHkxuVMFH2pWxB-RmYeuNMP97TlDf5syw5SoEnW-vnzQCOAZ6SWSynndhwlsrD1HUYf609sulYWk1CmRI7rb9-Zq4Ukd78C0qn6fSU4JVCfL8H0st_gBZJKuaPT7ut7PEMVeAzrP1fctUdERY4A_Az613NzmH6I29TJ9cm3gHXaibtwzJKJFYU8FSoetNLab1p9vJFXfS7WbxHljWIhtj3SLl6fZ0lYp083OVQ4ZokTYDoU8D5D7xiTUoX5PmcfHf0RawCIi1H5dlnFQlFjCjc9nMfBhx___UgkGgAGI0vlaBiGAP-2lhm5xcdB_gvcR1YbRzgPQgKtzw7MtIp6B4Sgeu8lcjERRNQIqvNpLaomWxSafXa88gXRwg9IihKrpBGD-GHJbWkPXhzTgJz6zrY96TsuJBuWsWf-TPdw2DaNtq_ywlFt=w940-h626-no

Today I visited my friends who accompanied me on Wednesday when we went to the local cinema to see the film. I brought my Coldplay-related stuff with myself to show them what I own. We were fooling around and did something special as you can see in the picture. We pasted everything on the wall and the cupboard to make it look like we had built a shrine dedicated to the Coldplay!

Yes, the poster is the one I got in the cinema after the screening of AHFOD when I asked for it.

• Like 7

fr7N2ppa7ut0T8UW79HPusIdKh1EOVbyZW6K21rsnR8s7eawDfOlQiV8yyMnR5eWZA0dsLdztDpoq1FeCMtWqeC4oz98jEx1u3fZpNy3V2B-8_RhQX4uolwJ1YBTRQptFtcxXKmtuA=w480-h321-no

Today I visited my friends who accompanied me on Wednesday when we went to the local cinema to see the film. I brought my Coldplay-related stuff with myself to show them what I own. We were fooling around and did something special as you can see in the picture. We pasted everything on the wall and the cupboard to make it look like we had built a shrine dedicated to the Coldplay!

Yes, the poster is the one I got in the cinema after the screening of AHFOD when I asked for it.

I like the way it's decorated, nice collection you have there!

I would buy it directly if they were selling those posters in our local cinema!

• Like 1

I've just discovered there's the AHFOD album on vinyl released by UNICEF.

[spoiler=About UNICEF Blue Vinyl]

Unicef is releasing 50 special, limited edition blue vinyls of 17 cult, classic and contemporary albums to raise funds and awareness for the Children's Emergency Fund.

Each vinyl has been specially pressed in blue vinyl and individually numbered 1 to 50. There are prize draws and auctions for each album, allowing fans and record collectors alike the opportunity to win a vinyl while supporting children in danger across the world.

100% of proceeds from Unicef Blue Vinyl will go to Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund.

Unicef UK’s Children’s Emergency Fund helps Unicef be there for children in danger, wherever and whenever war or disaster strikes. The fund helps Unicef deliver life-saving food, clean water, vaccines and health care for children, as well as protection from violence and abuse, and ensure that children can continue their education.

By purchasing Unicef Blue Vinyl or taking part in the prize draw, you can help us keep children safe, whenever and wherever an emergency hits.

If you would like to bid, go to: https://www.givergy.com/listing/unicef-blue-vinyl/coldplay-head-full-of-dreams-blue-vinyl.

The limited edition vinyl is the first pressing (#1/50) of A Head Full of Dreams for Unicef Blue Vinyl.

Your bid could help us keep children safe, whenever and wherever an emergency hits.

This auction closes on Monday 26th November 2018 at 10 PM (GMT).

This auction has a reserve price which has not been met.

If you would to try your luck and hope to win in the prize draw, go to: https://www.givergy.com/listing/unicef-blue-vinyl/blue-vinyl-coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams.

There are dozens of chances to win a limited edition vinyl of ‘A Head Full of Dreams’ in the prize draw. Each album has been specially pressed in blue vinyl and will be adorned with an edition sticker as well as a holographic Unicef sticker on the front of album. For every 10 entries purchased in the prize draw, you will receive one bonus entry for free.

Your entry can help us keep children safe, whenever and wherever an emergency hits.

This prize draw closes on Monday 10th December 2018 at 22:00 (GMT).

Anyone's trying their luck? :D

Anyone's trying their luck? :D

Yes I have entered - fingers crossed I win a copy I note that the bids for buying a copy is already at £500 and the reserve has not yet been reached. I do soooo hate it when they do not say what the reserve is, it would save time and energy if we knew so we could decide whether or not to bid.

• Like 1

Yes I have entered - fingers crossed I win a copy I note that the bids for buying a copy is already at £500 and the reserve has not yet been reached. I do soooo hate it when they do not say what the reserve is, it would save time and energy if we knew so we could decide whether or not to bid.

Good luck! Hope you'll win. :) It must have been an intention not to mention the reserve so the foundation would receive as much money as people are willing to invest in it.

Today, while at mall seeing if there was any good Black Friday discounts (finally got the Prospekt's March EP from the deluxe version of VLV!) I was ear picking this young couple talking about Dua Lipa's album and the girl says "This album is already two years old! But have you listen to Homesick? Go hear Everglow by Coldplay and you will see it's a rip-off of it!".

Little did she know :joy:

• Like 9

Today, while at mall seeing if there was any good Black Friday discounts (finally got the Prospekt's March EP from the deluxe version of VLV!) I was ear picking about this young couple talking about Dua Lipa's album and the girl says "This album is already two years old! But have you listen to Homesick? Go hear Everglow by Coldplay and you will see it's a rip-off of it!".

Little did she know :joy:

Off-topic but... I also saw it! It was 10€ in Fnac. I thought in buying it, but I already have Viva La Vida and I don't wanna pay twice for the same thing. Too bad it's made of card and not a hard plastic CD case but I never saw those in Portugal sadly. I thought I had my money better invested in another magnificent album, Sound of Silver from LCD Soundsystem (only at 5€), so I bought that :D. But I'll buy Prospekt's one day!

• Like 2

Off-topic but... I also saw it! It was 10€ in Fnac. I thought in buying it, but I already have Viva La Vida and I don't wanna pay twice for the same thing. Too bad it's made of card and not a hard plastic CD case but I never saw those in Portugal sadly. I thought I had my money better invested in another magnificent album, Sound of Silver from LCD Soundsystem (only at 5€), so I bought that :D. But I'll buy Prospekt's one day!

Yeah I get you but like you said, there just isn't the EP individually and I wanted to buy it for the longest time and think 10€ isn't too much for it. :)

Being at my friend's place now, we've been playing random music videos on YouTube. From Marshmello, Pharrell Williams to Imagine Dragons and Little Mix... At one moment I had no idea what to play next so my friend suggested the Coldplay! I was like "Oh my God! She knows where it's at!" So I found a footage of one of those concerts during the AHFOD tour and now we've been watching it. :D Also asked me whether I wanted to be a performer as Chris which took me by surprise.

• Like 1