🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Remeber when Chris said they were planing to play hypnotized in the following tour? Maybe he they will do the same with the rest of the Kaleidoscope ep

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Remeber when Chris said they were planing to play hypnotized in the following tour?

Remember when Chris said the live DVD would be out in November?

• Like 3

I think its this november. But he shouldn't have said "in november".

LOL, but he didnt say the year I guess!

Remeber when Chris said they were planing to play hypnotized in the following tour? Maybe he they will do the same with the rest of the Kaleidoscope ep

I think by the next tour he meant the 2017 leg of the tour. And then they must've decided against playing it regularly. It's not really a stadium rocker of a song.

I doubt that he meant they are planning to play Hypnotised on a tour in 4 or 5 years.

• Like 1

The trouble video where chris is on a chair is playing in vh1 classic. Curious.

• Like 4

Stupid question, but I cannot remember who "Joan" is in Miracles SS. Does someone know?

• Like 1

Stupid question, but I cannot remember who "Joan" is in Miracles SS. Does someone know?

it's Joan of Arc isn't it ? ( Jeanne d'Arc )

Joan of Arc, nicknamed "The Maid of Orléans," was born in 1412 in Domrémy, Bar, France. A national heroine of France, at age 18 she led the French army to victory over the English at Orléans. Captured a year later, Joan was burned at the stake as a heretic by the English and their French collaborators.

• Like 2

LOOK what I found in a local Car Boot sale this morning !!!!! YAY !!!!!! What a bargain just £1 !!!! Hi everyone - that's me. :D

20180715_130100.thumb.jpg.bcf5933821645758852fe0ef3ee6a681.jpg

• Like 10

Lots of Coldplay/FIFA connections today. During the celebrations, they played the Paradise remix. Also, the national sports network had a compilation of the tourney set to Clocks.

• Like 4

Lots of Coldplay/FIFA connections today. During the celebrations, they played the Paradise remix. Also, the national sports network had a compilation of the tourney set to Clocks.

My son is still convinced it should be Joshu - Joshu - Joshuaaaaa instead of Para - Para - Paradise :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 2

Im watching the Viva la vida era videoclips and it gives me so much nostalgia (christmas lights included). And i love the colours and the ambient, its so nostalgic and classy.

And i recomend you to watch the "who the captain of some sinking ship would stow" part in the vilotet hill video again, its hilarious.

• Like 2

I took the wrong train once and right when it passed my station "dont panic" came on.

• Like 4

Right now melting in the summer heat and listening to my favourite Coldplay album Ghost Stories... :sun::sun::sun::cool:Have a happy summer everyone!

• Like 4

LOOK what I found in a local Car Boot sale this morning !!!!! YAY !!!!!! What a bargain just £1 !!!! Hi everyone - that's me. :D

Wow, cool shirt! You look really happy!

• Like 1

Nice to be in the forums again! This hiatus is getting be crazy. 2 nights ago I dreamt of a new Coldplay song, which was explained by the band as a further continuation of AHFOD pfff! Then I got in Coldplaying, in this dream, and read that they've written only one song in this whole period, because Chris became an actor and was very busy working on a Pinocchio movie, where he was Jiminy cricket....LOL!!!

• Like 11

That's awesome!

• Like 1

Nice to be in the forums again! This hiatus is getting be crazy. 2 nights ago I dreamt of a new Coldplay song, which was explained by the band as a further continuation of AHFOD pfff! Then I got in Coldplaying, in this dream, and read that they've written only one song in this whole period, because Chris became an actor and was very busy working on a Pinocchio movie, where he was Jiminy cricket....LOL!!!

LMAO I could totally see this. But he might also do a good Pinocchio too. I could imagine him singing a soaring "I'm a real boy" song lol!!!

• Like 4

Hey, hello, regarding the subject ...

I think Coldplay is going to come back with more central sounds than what they started, with a tendency accompanied by the synths closer ... I'll explain

for a while, and to date, I do not know if you on the YouTube platform or reddit, or even Facebook, have been sounding the trend of sounds, music and genres of the 80s and their variants, as well as some genres created or evolved, inspired by those distant 80, then I think and believe that the trend, and perhaps as many express it, the future of music, is to return to the origins, we would begin to return to those origins in their different nascent genres .. .

hey, i understood some of those words!

Hey, hello, regarding the subject ...

I think Coldplay is going to come back with more central sounds than what they started, with a tendency accompanied by the synths closer ... I'll explain

for a while, and to date, I do not know if you on the YouTube platform or reddit, or even Facebook, have been sounding the trend of sounds, music and genres of the 80s and their variants, as well as some genres created or evolved, inspired by those distant 80, then I think and believe that the trend, and perhaps as many express it, the future of music, is to return to the origins, we would begin to return to those origins in their different nascent genres .. .

Do you mean that there is a trend for artists to return to 80's sounds and other "old" types of music? As well as returning to those types of music the different genres came from?

Because this explanation is a bit difficult to understand :D

• Like 1

This is a song by a portuguese band called D.A.M.A.

[MEDIA=spotify]path=track%2F0uPXJWZpzUwRqVJSGTV1VJ[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0uPXJWZpzUwRqVJSGTV1VJ?si=V7nyElJAQuaJyyWgG0wfpQ

Everytime i listen to this band i allways imagine Chris singing because theres a singer (the first voice in the song i posted) who sings the choruses, and his voice is very similar to Chris's.

Dont you also think the same?

• Like 1

I saw somebody else something similar to this recently but...

On Friday I went and saw a "liquid sky' show featuring Coldplay's music in a planetarium. You stare up at this big curved screen that has all these crazy effects, designs, patterns etc. It was pretty cool, especially after consuming *ahem* a certain kind of legaly obtainable gummy. My only complaint was that the playlist wasn't to my personal Coldplay liking: It was every Coldplay pop single, AOAL, PoC, HFTW, SJLT, Clocks, Viva, Army of One AND X Marks The Spot. But Strawberry Swing and Warning Sign were big highlights for me as an Oldplayer, and I will say I found a new appreciation for Army of One while seeing cool space effects!

DJ/Creator of the show (if you're on the forum) Awesome job! Next time though, I recommend including Coldplay's more colorful tracks: High Speed, A Whisper, Low, Chinese Sleep Chant, 42, DLIBYH, Midnight, Birds :)

• Like 5