✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

:sob::sob::sob::sob: Am I the only person feeling utterly miserable about yet another year going by without a Christmas / New Year message from the band ? Surely, to God, it only takes someone in 'the firm' to type out a tweet and pretend it's from them. Is this too much to ask ??? :mad:

Tell us you love us... if you don't, then LIE !!!!

• Like 11

:sob::sob::sob::sob: Am I the only person feeling utterly miserable about yet another year going by without a Christmas / New Year message from the band ? Surely, to God, it only takes someone in 'the firm' to type out a tweet and pretend it's from them. Is this too much to ask ??? :mad:

Tell us you love us... if you don't, then LIE !!!!

It's so sad for a new fan like me who only really got into them with AHFOD to see that small but cool things like the Christmas messages, the Oracle, etc gone. It makes me feel like I lost all the awesome "for the fans" stuff. :(

On a similar note, and sorry for sounding entitled, but for this periods in particular where things get really quiet for the band I would love for them to have a social media presence outside of the Coldplay accounts as in individual accounts. I understand why they don't have and respect their decison since in the end it's only up to them, but I really think it would relieve the "pain" of waiting so long to hear from them again. I'm sorry again for the entitlement but I can help thinking about it at times...

• Like 6

I think I am able to survive 2019 now

What time were these photos taken? I keep thinking I should go to visit the Bakery sometime and wish I had done on this day - my birthday!. Gutted to say the least but really happy for these lucky guys

For those who missed it:

Will, Guy, Jonny and Chris seen at The Bakery this week!!!! =D

Coldplay with a fan at The Bakery today!!! - December 17 | via https://www.instagram.com/p/BrgK3r6lVeE

Dup0jB5WkAEtkL4.jpg

Dup0jByXQAEztOe.jpg

Dup0jB1WsAAnH6z.jpg

Dup0jBvWwAASNBu.jpg

Jonny's beard teases the season, doesn't it? :)

Wishing a very Happy New Year to my dear Coldplayers. I just wanna tell you that Coldplay and their fans mean the world to me :heart:

2018 was a difficult year, still got such a long way to go but I have faith that I will overcome the difficulties in my life and from then on in 2019 things will only go up&up :)

DON'T EVER GIVE UP !!!

• Like 14

It's so sad for a new fan like me who only really got into them with AHFOD to see that small but cool things like the Christmas messages, the Oracle, etc gone. It makes me feel like I lost all the awesome "for the fans" stuff. :(

On a similar note, and sorry for sounding entitled, but for this periods in particular where things get really quiet for the band I would love for them to have a social media presence outside of the Coldplay accounts as in individual accounts. I understand why they don't have and respect their decison since in the end it's only up to them, but I really think it would relieve the "pain" of waiting so long to hear from them again. I'm sorry again for the entitlement but I can help thinking about it at times...

Couldn't agree more...

• Like 2

Wishing a very Happy New Year to my dear Coldplayers. I just wanna tell you that Coldplay and their fans mean the world to me :heart:

2018 was a difficult year, still got such a long way to go but I have faith that I will overcome the difficulties in my life and from then on in 2019 things will only go up&up :)

DON'T EVER GIVE UP !!!

Happy 2019 @ I Ran Away and all Coldplayers! What the year brings is circumstances; we have Coldplay’s and each other’s inspirational words and actions to make the best of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Yes thank you I did know it was 17 December but I am still wondering what time of the day it was - is there a good time to be at the Bakery to be in with a chance of a 'sighting'?!
It seems to me that it was afternoon? Don't quote me on that, I believe they were togheter to sign somethings for charity and possibly to record something? They were togheter afterall. I think there's no exact time were you have a better chance to see them. It's more luck than anything I believe. I have never been there though so I'm not the best person to advice you in this.
  • Like 1

when you send your 4-year-old to bring something downstairs and while coming back you suddenly and out of the blue you hear her sing: i'm reading books of old, the legends and the myths, the testaments they told, ...

brains are amazing, i haven't heard that song in month now

• Like 7