🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Oh yea there's that option too, im just afraid of getting squashed and stuff :P but ill do it for coldplay:D

Omg that sounds awesome, and liberating! I wish I could yell coldplay at the top of my lungs at the top of violet hill or something :lol: or any other hill would be fine too :P

You'll be fine. ;)

Yeah it felt good. :) Oh that would be cool at Violet Hill. :cool:

ah...yes you agree with me on See's candies. I wanted some chocolate yesterday too! But all I had was Wonka Nerds. :lol:

You'll be fine. ;)

Yeah it felt good. :) Oh that would be cool at Violet Hill. :cool:

ah...yes you agree with me on See's candies. I wanted some chocolate yesterday too! But all I had was Wonka Nerds. :lol:

Haha ok.

Yes, now I gotta visit see's candies.I havent had wonka nerds in soo long :lol:

Amy you're right I could try to make one :cool: maybe I could buy a UCLA sweater and rip off the A :lol:

Today we ware preparing for a test..I had a tekst about some guy who hated that not all concerts was in Copenhagen, and a lot of them was in the other part of Denmark,, He mentioned Coldplay..

Me: *:awesome:*

And I am wearing my 42 shirt today! :awesome:

Edit: Wierd! I just heard GPASUYF (Live 2003) Now it began again,just not live! O_O

I play Coldplay in my office every day.

And of course, some of it filters out so the others can hear.

One of my interns came in after I played "Death and All His Friends" and said "Uhm, s'cuse me ma'am, I'm so sorry to bother you, but I uh, just wanted to know the name of that song you just played cause, uh, I really liked it."

I gave her a hug. :D

Today I was in dance class at school (= the worst 2 hours of the week). And we were doing things in little groups so she put on some music and it was Politik !

I went like "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !" then "Oh my god, it's my fav song ever ! and it's coldplay !"

There were 35 people looking at me like WTF and me :uhoh2:

A few minutes later it was my group's turn to show what we've done, i was singing the song, jumping around and my teacher told the class "um, we're gonna choose another song, i see Lauriane can't concentrate..." me --> :| people --> :laugh3:

Today I was in dance class at school (= the worst 2 hours of the week). And we were doing things in little groups so she put on some music and it was Politik !

I went like "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !" then "Oh my god, it's my fav song ever ! and it's coldplay !"

There were 35 people looking at me like WTF and me :uhoh2:

A few minutes later it was my group's turn to show what we've done, i was singing the song, jumping around and my teacher told the class "um, we're gonna choose another song, i see Lauriane can't concentrate..." me --> :| people --> :laugh3:

aw its okay i can't concentrate when coldplay comes on and i always jump around during violet hill:laugh3:

Omg imelda that's so cool :cool:

what does the sweater look like is the one that has viva on it?

Today I wore my viva la vida shirt and went to the store and then viva la vida played! Haha I felt so cool, until my cousin told me I was weird lol. But then I started singing along and she started too. Fun :D