✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill FULL VIDEO!

Stefan8

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not so sure what i think about this

i dont mind most of the song, but i figured theyd go serious for the final verse...but it is a relief to see a band that doesnt take themselves seriously, which is quite different from most others

what a ridiculously stupid/idiotic video...... i think i like it

Totally agree! First watch I was like THIS is the video we've been anxiously waiting for?!? but then I watched again, and it seems to totally fit with their silly sense of humor. LOVE all the crazy headbanging :laugh3: and also Chris's magnified gapped teeth. I find it endearing to not care about your flaws...

Totally agree! First watch I was like THIS is the video we've been anxiously waiting for?!? but then I watched again, and it seems to totally fit with their silly sense of humor. LOVE all the crazy headbanging :laugh3: and also Chris's magnified gapped teeth. I find it endearing to not care about your flaws...
They know how silly the headbanging is and I'm sure it took a zillion takes to keep from totally cracking up.

vlcsnap204632pi3.png

stefan! your the coldplay fan of the day! how does it feel? :D lol

Awesome :dance: haha, lol :laugh3:

My opinion about the video: it's better than all the X&Y stuff (in a way I like it even more than the Talk vid) and is funny/intriguing at the same time. I love their new look and the environment :) It's an awesome video, can't wait to see it on MTV!