🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Miller's back!!!!!!

And he will be working on the recording process, which means...more blogs (I hope so!) !!!!!!!!! :dance:

I don't think they sold the Bakery... So much history for them in there!

They probably just bought another studio (bigger? more comfortable?), but kept the other one.

Don't you think? :)

What? They can't just abondon the Bakery... :cry: This place means too much! I hope that they've just find an additional studio! Maybe they want some new place to go along with the new materials they're working on :thinking:

@Chavi: need more roomates? :wink3: :lol:

Nooooooooooooo the Bakeryyyyyyyyyyyy...... Noooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::bigcry::bigcry:

Please you MUST find the new one when it'll be ready :)

the truth is I don't agree with this choice because I consider it a big waste of money....the bakery was so rich, confortable, complete..their house as Jonny said...:cry: There is no need to change the backery unless they are forced to do it because a serious reason...

the truth is I don't agree with this choice because I consider it a big waste of money....the bakery was so rich, confortable, complete..their house as Jonny said...:cry: There is no need to change the backery unless they are forced to do it because a serious reason...

Well it's their choice and they probably have a lot of good and serious reasons! :)

Good to see Miller's still with us.

I was kinda shocked to read that they gave up the bakery. I really hope this is not related to the amount of people "visiting" the bakery. I'd personally feel very bad if I the reason for giving up a place they always spoke quite enthusiastically about was the fans. :\