✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, I'm in Colonnade 26 Row 17 for tonight's show. I've never been to the Forum before. For some reason I didn't imagine it being quite that high up. It sounds like you still had a great time though, and that's good to hear. I've been a little bummed about my seat. I'm just happy to have a seat for the show, period. Its still good to hear about how much you enjoyed the show, even from the higher up seats.

If you're in Colonnade 26, you'll be a section closer to the center. You'll probably have a pretty good view of the stage ;) In our section, we didn't even notice there was a screen at the stage until the concert was over. You'll probably be able to see the screen haha.

And row 17 is closer, so I think you'll be fine! It doesn't seem like it would be a big difference, but The Forum is pretty small so you'll probably have decent seats.

Either way, you'll have a really good time :)

Have fun!

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

I have mostly the whole thing. Sorry for the bit of singing.

It's a pretty short video though.

;)

That sounded really weird (And I don't mean you singing ;))

Thanks again, now I can get some sleep......... finally!

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

I have mostly the whole thing. Sorry for the bit of singing.

It's a pretty short video though.

;)

the singing was cute :P

thanks for uploading it ! i like the ending of it, sounds great !

sounds like it's bigger than the venue :stunned:

If you've got seated tickets and get turned away you can always return it to the car or something, and not lose your place?

:rolleyes: :laugh3: Hmm... I can try that. I'll most likely get turned down, though, I think... oh well, I can always bring my mom's small pocket camera, which also has video options.

That sounded really weird (And I don't mean you singing ;))

Thanks again, now I can get some sleep......... finally!

Hahah, that's good.

Yeah, it's crazy... it sounds really different. I like how they kind of mixed up their old songs.

No problem ;)

the singing was cute :P

thanks for uploading it ! i like the ending of it, sounds great !

Cute? :rolleyes: Thanks haha.

That sounds awesome! Thanks so much.

You're Welcome :)

I want to watch videos of yes and death and all his friends please!!

PS: Hey, I 've been struggling with youtube lately, the videos don't load, well they do but they are complete in one hour :confused: Do I need a new version of flash or something? Cause my computer is almost new... only 3 months since I bought it

Chris Marting Talking and beginning of Scientist:

Sorry for my screams! I couldn't help myself :cool:

Hehe Chris must be one of the most very insincere Englishmen of all time...you can hear it in his voice...ah well we know he's (knowingly!) insincere at every gig they play...and we love them all the more for it!!

but great screams LoveToday - awesome!! :)

And here's Strawberry Swing:

And now I should maybe do something...

I've been on the computer since 10ish.

Tis now 4:14... :o:dozey::wink3:

Ciao!

Thank you so kindly LoveToday, you have been a star :)

Eva Longoria was there too fact fans.

You know what's annoying? She has a VIP badge? Why?! Does she know them? No? Can she afford good seats? Yes. :dozey:

"Hey I've never met you before but can I have some VIP passes to your gig, I'm famous you see" :rolleyes:

Anyways...:P

ELongoriaIPod071408_10_X17.jpg

http://x17online.com/celebrities/eva_longoria/are_they_texting_each_other-07152008.php

awesome!! tony parker got a taste of some amazing music!! (Im a spurs fan from san antonio heh)

And it was all mellow

cm.jpg

COLDPLAY kicked off their world tour in spectacular fashion — after ditching the electronic wizardry they just spent six months creating.

The lads took the brave decision to sack-off the expensive computer graphics and video screens just days before the start of their gruelling 67-date Viva La Vida campaign.

And it wasn’t missed for an instant.

I was the only Brit journalist at the Stateside gig on Monday night and have to applaud them for their bold move.

At their dress rehearsal concert at Wembley Arena last month they relied heavily on a constant, dizzying stream of film clips and visual trickery to accompany the music.

But in LA they dropped the hi-tech screen until the final two songs.

Instead a giant canvas of the album artwork hid it for the majority of the gig and the stage was lit by basic, subtle lighting.

This is an era when arena acts such as KANYE WEST — who was in the audience — spend bags of cash on digital displays to wow fans and outdo rivals.

But scrapping the gadgetry in favour of a more intimate feel was a brilliant move.

I think the expression is “less is more”.

It made the arena feel a quarter of the size but the crowd enjoyed it four times as much.

And as a result it seems the band will abandon the technology for the rest of the tour — and why would they need it when CHRIS MARTIN has matured into the ultimate frontman.

The sound of 18,000 Americans roaring along to anthems In My Place and Viva La Vida was incredible.

Elated Chris thanked the crowd for their part in a special night as they finally took their record-smashing Viva La Vida album on the road.

He said: “We couldn’t have asked for anything better on a hot July night in LA. “Some audiences are s*** and we have to lie. But between you and me, you’re grade A.

“This is the first night of the tour since we became the new version of the band.

“This is where we first started our journey in America so we couldn’t think of anywhere we’d rather be.”

There was just one negative point.

The giant globes Chris had been talking up for months were less spectacular than I had expected.

He claims to have splashed out nearly £1million on the massive spheres which hang from the ceiling.

I’d ask for my money back, Chris. They seemed little more than six over-sized lava lamps to me.

But the pacing of the show is now even better than at the London warm-up.

A barnstorming rendition of Lost showed the track is set to become a live classic.

Fix You raised the hairs on the back of my neck and Lovers In Japan was a perfect way to finish.

The lads swing by our way for a series of live dates in December.

If you want to see a band at the height of their powers, do not miss your chance.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1427482.ece

Hehe Chris must be one of the most very insincere Englishmen of all time...you can hear it in his voice...ah well we know he's (knowingly!) insincere at every gig they play...and we love them all the more for it!!

but great screams LoveToday - awesome!! :)

sincere or insincere?

and from the intro there, he mentions that they couldnt think of a better place than los angeles to start the tour....well it was supposed to start for us in the philly area but they pushed it back!