✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How old are coldplay listeners?

bearcat1229

I'm 32, I remember hearing songs like Yellow and trouble but I was not that interested in that type of music back then, I was an R & B girl!!! then I heard Clocks and really liked it but still didn't pay much attention to who sang it. It was their Glastonbury 2005 set that got me, I wasn't even going to watch it but I saw one song, then the next and and the next and before you know it I felt like I had been to the best concert ever, and I was sat at home watching it on tv!!!! I was hooked and have been ever since!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 17 and I started listening to them when I was 12 in 2002. i dont feel like a vet on this forum lol, but i certainly do now in terms of liking the band. hopefully coldplay's around for a long time so i can say i was there in the beginning when theyre making albums in 15 years

back in 2001 in some summer i think so in India,

one day i was there in home not going to college and then i was watching MTV.

They're showing some new releases of songs.

And first they showed Travis "sing" i felt that that song is ok,but don't know what that band is.And then next they showed some songs and i remember a blue video "yellow" and some other coldplay video that i've seen too.

But any way i don't have that knowledge to judge which band is nice which is not because i am just too innocent at that time.I only know what ever i see shown on MTV if it sounds nice listen or just go to another channel.

I am that innocent.

but again after 3 years again in summer i heard again X&Y promos came on MTV and channel V again then i found my interest.

All thanks to MTV they only showed coldplay to me.

44 here and still amazed :)

It all began with Speed Of Sound, kind of ear-opener. It was like i'd been waiting for this song without being aware of it. The joy of reminiscence. Coldplay is a beautiful mystery, but i miss their simplicity. I hope a fifth album will come soon and will be like a glass of water.

44 here and still amazed :)

It all began with Speed Of Sound, kind of ear-opener. It was like i'd been waiting for this song without being aware of it. The joy of reminiscence. Coldplay is a beautiful mystery.

:dance:HOORAY! I'm not the oldest coldplayer!

I'm 41, can't wait for 42:P

Been in love since X&Y