✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor ii

davebrown19

I can't wait to hear this!!!

The current instrumental version is superb and a great concert opener...... but i am confident the new version will be even better!!!

This is the 3rd incarnation of the song..... the guys must really rate it.... so i have full faith that it will be superb!!

I looooovee LIT... can't wait to hear it with lyrics!!! It'll probably be really uplifting with words, even though it already is without the words! And it's a great song to go running to, might I add, since the music just builds up and it has a great beat!:)

yea i'm so excited for this song. remember when chris talked about it in that Q Radio interview? i just re-listened to it and first he says "it's really good." and then he plays the beginning of it and the lyrics are "there's a wild wind blowing down the corner of my street every night there the headlights are glowin'"? something like that.... anyway i can't wait to hear the rest.

I've been trying to guess how the lyrics will fit in with the current instrumental. Obviously it's going to be longer, but I think the intro will be the same, the verse will start once the bass comes in and the outro bridge to the instrumental will be the chorus. the ooh-ooh-oh-oh is kinda of a giveway to that.

But afterwards the dulcimer will come back again, and another verse will start, followed by another chorus, and maybe we'll get a different outro or a bridge that we didn't know existed. Going by the rest of the album I'm guessing it will be around 3:45-4:00 min.