✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

@Camille: your review is excellent! I felt like I was living the concert all over again, thanks!!

And thanks everyone for all the pictures and videos! :)

Here is my review:

COLDPLAY at the Parc des Princes = BEST GIG EVER !!! :heart:

OMG, it's H+24 since the show, and I'm still impressed and very excited by what we saw and experienced all together! It was only my second concert of the band, but after all the videos I saw from their shows around the world, I sincerely believe that last night is at least in the top 5 !! :wink3:

I arrived at the stadium at around 5.30pm, and the place was over crowded! There were policemen e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e! They were controlling access to the stadium, and looking for "black marketeers"!

As it was too late to say hi to the girls queueing for the standing area (the doors were already opened), I went to the café in front of the main entrance to meet my first colplayer of the day: Elodie and her mascot Teddy Martin! (It was nice to meet you!) But we were beginning to run out of time before the supporting act began, so we decided to go to our seats. I was able to get passed security fast because most of the people were still out eating, or chatting... I was a little anxious, because I didn't know the inside of the venue (it was my first time there) so I kept wondering if my seat would offer a good view! And..... dam-dam-dam! The view was great!! I was 6th row (on Jonny's side) just perfect !

BFL then came on stage. I didn't know them, and quite frankly, I think they not bad! I liked it and it's a pity people didn't applause more! Well, the stadium wasn't half full yet, but stll...

FL was... let's say it's not the kind of music I would listened too, but it was funny to see this crazy singer jumping into the audience in his giant bubble! I'd described this band as CRAZY, but in a good way! :lol:

When they finished to sing, that's when I really began to realised that the time had come, that I was really at a CP gig and that the guys were about to come on stage! I was more and more excited, and I began to prepare myself! I had brought many accessories! I began to talk with a group of people seated on the row next to me (the stairs were separating us), they were also dressed in red & white and wearing a crown! I gave them ballons and sparkles ("magical candles" as we call it in French) just like the ones the band uses when they come on stage during the intro; and they gave me butterfly confettis! ^^

There I was, all ready to enjoy a magical night with one of the best band in the world! The stadium was overcrowded, and the audience began a very impressive mexican wave!

I loved the whole intro, with the lights fully on and the 52,000 people singing and warming up a little before the show! We all went crazy when we heard the first chords of Magnificient! I was very surprised to see the people around me dancing and singing! I was a little afraid because let's face it, people in the seating area have a bad reputation... But last night, we spent the whole concert standing and dancing! That's what we call the magic of Coldplay! ;)

When the Blue Danube began (and even before that), most of the roadies gathered on my side of the stage and watched the audience have the time of their life! Let's hope that we impressed them!

And then it began!... The lights went off, people went totally CRAZY, and we had the best gig ever! Even though there was no surprises in the setlist (except for maybe one or two songs), there was a very special atmosphere, a kind of bond between the guys and their audience! Paris was on fire!

Some moments of the concert particularly struck me:

The intro of course: they were finally here on front of us! Without mentioning that I was also waving my sparkle (to the horror of the girl seating in front of me... don't worry no harm done at all!)

Viva La Vida: (of course) So impressive to hear a whole stadium sing along!

Billie Jean cover: I really loved this version! If you want to checks some videos of that song on youtube, go ahead as you won' be disappointed! And everyone sang as well! And the phone wave was also amazing (even if it was planned).

Lovers in Japan: I loved the fact that we had our own little "butterfly party" in the J section! haha The group of peopla seated behind me loved it!

... (and it would be to long to name them all)

When it was time for the C-stage, the guys walked right in front of us, and we saw them perfectly! Phil followed them. People roared and yelled, and the guys looked pleased and touched when they passed by! I can still see Chris's blue eyes shining in the light! ^^

Unfortunately, the end came way too fast!...

When the lights went on again in the stadium, people began to leave, so I went to see a security guard, and asked him if we could go down the stairs to pick up a few butterflies... but he wouldn't let us go! He pointed at the ones we had thrown during LIJ saying "there, you already have butterflies". We all said that those weren't "the real ones" but he couldn't let us go. :( Anyway, he was very nice, and kept laughing as we desperatly tried to convince him! :p

Then it was time to meet some coldplayers to share our experience! I was able to see Camille, Mounira, Chavi, Anna, Guillaume, Cha, and others that aren't on the forum! It was sooo nice to see you guys (even if it was brief) !! It was funny to see everyone play with the yellow ballon that Chavi managed to get! :)

I had to leave at around midnight to catch the last train, but I had such a WONDERFUL time !! It was suuuuch, it was suuuuch a peeeerfect dayyyyyy ! ;)

It was so much better than Bercy! I guess I'm saying that because of the special atmosphere, the audience (I think) was really A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, especially for a Parisian one! The band was also great as usual, even though Chris was a little sick, he didn't show it and gave his best to us! ^^

THANK YOU Coldplay for this magical night!

And special thanks to my fellow coldplayers: you're great my friends, I can't wait to see you again! Let's hope that the guys won't take very long to come back here! ^^

Viva Coldplay & VIVA LA VIDAAA ! :dance:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this article in Le Figaro dated 2 September 2009 and translated it into English by means of Google online translation tool and edited the English version.

Here is the result:

Coldplay, le triomphe de la modestie

Patiemment, Chris Martin et ses compères se sont hissés au firmament de la pop internationale. Ils sont en concert au Parc des Princes le 7 septembre.

Source: http://www.lefigaro.fr/culture/index.php

Il y a un an presque jour pour jour, Coldplay récoltait une moisson d'applaudissements pendant deux soirées à Bercy. Succès oblige, revoici le groupe anglais dans le cadre plus vaste du Parc des Princes. Moins de dix ans après son premier tube, Yellow, Chris Martin et ses compères sont installés au firmament de la pop internationale. En laissant à leurs chansons très mélodiques la vedette, ces musiciens cultivent une discrétion qui tranche nettement avec les frasques de certains de leurs confrères. C'est justement ce manque de flamboyance et d'attitude qu'ont reproché ses plus grands détracteurs à Coldplay depuis ses débuts. Même s'il affiche sans problème son bonheur avec l'actrice Gwyneth Paltrow, le chanteur Chris Martin n'a pas adopté un style de vie fait de show-biz et de rock'n'roll. Il réserve toute son attention à l'écriture des chansons et à la confection des albums du groupe. Sur le dernier en date, Viva la Vida (EMI), Coldplay a franchi une nouvelle étape. En collaborant avec l'immense Brian Eno, ancien Roxy Music devenu producteur à succès (il a collaboré avec David Bowie, Talking Heads et U2), le groupe a affirmé une plus grande originalité dans les structures de ses morceaux. Ce qui n'a pas empêché le disque de suivre la route pavée d'ors des précédentes parutions du groupe, loin s'en faut. La preuve que la singularité paie souvent. Sur scène, Coldplay a longtemps fait pâle figure, exécutant mollement ses compositions sans les habiter. Au fil des ans, pourtant, ils sont parvenus à introduire de la ferveur dans leurs prestations. Chris Martin est même devenu un showman impeccable. À la fois charmeur, charismatique et drôle, quand il lance par exemple au public : « Il nous a fallu du temps pour vous plaire. » Dans sa manière de captiver la foule avec des gestes simples, le chanteur évoque parfois Bono, le côté prêcheur en moins. Surtout, Coldplay peut s'appuyer sur un répertoire en or, dans lequel de nombreux titres ont des allures de tube, lorsqu'ils n'en sont pas déjà. On ne voit pas ce qui pourrait freiner l'évolution de cette machine qui n'a pas laissé de côté sa dimension humaine.

Invité des Simpsons

À peine publié, en juin 2008, Viva la Vida, le quatrième album de Coldplay, s'imposait comme l'une des plus grosses ventes de disques mondiales. Une consécration qui se poursuit désormais tous azimuts, le groupe étant célébré dans le monde entier pour ses chansons aux allures d'hymnes. Insigne suprême, Chris Martin et les siens vont même faire une apparition dans la série télévisée américaine The Simpsons, lors de sa 21e édition. Dans cet épisode, Homer et Bart Simpson assisteront à un concert privé du groupe. Coldplay s'inscrit là dans le sillage de U2, Sting ou Paul McCartney, déjà invités par cette famille américaine.

FAUT-IL Y ALLER ? Coldplay est parvenu en quelques années à se transformer en belle attraction scénique, sans jamais sacrifier ses qualités mélodiques.

Coldplay , Parc des Princes, 24, rue du Commandant-Guilbaud (XVIe). Date : le 7 septembre à 20 heures Places : de 51,50 € à 95,60 €. Tél. : 3275 (0, 34 €/min).

Article du 2 septembre 2009

TRANSLATION into English by Google Online translation tool / EDITED by NANCY BOYSEN

Coldplay, the triumph of modesty (published by Le Figaro on 2 September, 2009 - online version)

Patiently, Chris Martin and his companions were hoisted to the firmament of

international pop. Coldplay will be playing at Parc des Princes in Paris, France on 7 September, 2009.

A year ago almost to the day, Coldplay reaped a harvest of applause for two nights at Bercy. Success obliges, here is the English group in the broader framework of the Parc des Princes. Less than ten years after their first hit, Yellow, Chris Martin and his companions are installed in the firmament of international pop. Giving their very melodic songs the seal of stardom, these musicians cultivate discretion that contrasts sharply with the escapades of some of their colleagues. It is precisely this lack of flamboyance and attitude that was criticized by Coldplay's biggest detractors - and this has been the case since Coldplay's début. Even if he shows, without problem, that he is happy together with his wife, actress Gwyneth Paltrow, singer Chris Martin has not adopted a lifestyle associated with show-biz and rock'n'roll. He directs his attention to writing songs and making Coldplay albums. On the latest album, Viva la Vida (EMI), Coldplay has taken another step. By working with the great Brian Eno, former Roxy Music, who has become a successful producer (he collaborated with David Bowie, Talking Heads and U2), the group has shown greater originality in the structure of their pieces of music. This did not prevent the disc from following the road paved with gold of previous Coldplay releases, far from it. Evidence that singularity often pays. For a long time Coldplay has appeared weak on stage, gently playing their compositions live without nerve. Over the years, however, they managed to introduce the passion / fervor in their performances. Chris Martin has even become an impeccable showman. At once charming, charismatic and funny, when for example he says to the public "We took time to please you". In his own way, to captivate the crowd with simple gestures, the singer sometimes refers to Bono, the preacher side of Bono at least. Especially, Coldplay can rely on a repertoire of golden songs, of which many have the potential to become massive hits, if they are not already big hits. We do not see what could stop the evolution of this machine that has not neglected its human dimension.

Guest Appearance by Coldplay in an episode of "The Simpsons"

Just published, in June 2008, Viva la Vida, the fourth album by Coldplay, made itself felt as one of the biggest record sales worldwide. A consecration which, from now on, continues in all directions, the group being celebrated worldwide for their songs which have an air of anthems. As supreme honour, Chris Martin and the three other band members are even going to make a guest appearance in an episode of the American television series "The Simpsons" in its 21st season. In this episode, Homer and Bart Simpson will attend a private Coldplay concert. Coldplay will appear here in the wake of U2, Sting and Paul McCartney, who have already been invited by this American family.

SHOULD WE GO? In a few years, Coldplay managed to become a beautiful scenic attraction, without ever sacrificing its melodic qualities.

Coldplay , Parc des Princes, 24, rue du Commandant-Guilbaud (XVI). Date: September 7, 2009 at 20 o'clock. Tickets: from € 51.50 to € 95.60. Tel.: 3275 (0, 34 € / min).

Nice reviews, thank's all ! After the concert, I saw some people dressed in white and red with crowns. I think I've recognized a girl whose pic was on her avatar but as she didn't know me, i didn't dare to tell her I was on coldplaying. :laugh3: Coldplay were nice to move to the other stage in order for the audience to see them much closer. As for me, I prefer Bercy where the sound is from far better. Anyway they did a great job. Too bad Will was almost unseen as he was concealed under the dark curtain. Only people that were in front of the stage could see him except when the band moved to the other stage.

Well, that's funny to discover that i was next to some coldplayers in J due to those excellent reviews (I must say i'm not patient enough to write as well as you).

Yeay, another coldplayer in J! ^^ Were you in the blue or the red section? (I was in the red one). The atmosphere was really amazing on our side, don't you think? :smug:

Great reviews everyone !

What can I add, the show was amazing, the boys were amazing, the crowd was amazing, the weather was amazing, everything was amazing !

It was more than a perfect day ! And I would love to live this show again for the rest of my life !

I'll post pics and vids later (there is not a lot) !

Hey everybody!

I'm a bit late... still here's my review :)

I started writing it in a cafe in Metz - Perrine and me missed our train back and I had 2 hours to kill until the next train home left.

3901207336_bf2e90b1c7.jpg

In that train however the funniest thing happened!!

I saw one of the guys who had slept in front of the PdP the night before!!! :stunned:

Turns out he lives only a few kilometres away from me.

But what's even more stunning is the fact that he missed the same train than us because he was in the same Metro that was stuck... which was the reason why we missed our train.

Amazing how small the world is...

My review is in spoilers to give you the possibility to jump to the concert itself as I think most of it won't be that interesting... :lol:

Sunday

While I was waiting for Perrine at the train station on Sunday a journalist wanted to interview me about football... I refused. The only reason to go to stadiums for me is to go to concerts! :lol:

Perrine and me just dropped our bags at the apartment we were staying at (thanks so much again! :hug:) and then went to the Louvre where we met Chavi, Camille and Sofia to pose in front of the Delacroix painting:

3900323839_2058a090e8_o.jpg

Time was flying, we had to pick up Perrine's friend so we said bye to the others and agreed to meet again at the PdP at 6:30pm to get to know the place we would be spending a lot of time at just a few hours later.

We totally miscalculated how long it would take to get there so we arrived past 7pm... and were greeted by a balloon:

3903748896_b4052ffb41_o.jpg

Luckily all the other coldplayers were still there and it was great to see you!!

It took me some time to get into speaking French again but I thank all of you again for speaking slowly or explaining when I didn't understand :kiss:

You've probably seen Chavi's and Camille's tweets, my beloved stage trucks didn't have much space so there was a whole street full of them, parked on both sides! :dance:

After that short look around we went back to the apartment, ordered some pizza, watched a movie and went to bed early... the alarm would be ringing soooo soon.

Monday

-- queuing ---

Perrine and me took a taxi to the stadium at 5am... yawn!

There we met Chavi and Camille and of course the group who had slept there.

So we can't really say that we were the first ones queuing but we were the first ones to arrive on Monday :lol:

One by one the other coldplayers arrived and we had a nice time waiting in front of the barriers.

The security guys were all so friendly!! I will repeat that a few times in my review so be warned :)

They told us that the queue would be in the street next to the stadium and we'd have to go there later but that he knows us and the hardcore-sleeping bag-group were there first.

When it was getting brighter the street lights went off and suddenly the others were singing "Happy Birthday tooooo yooooooouuuuuu" :lol:

I have to confess it took me a couple of seconds to understand the joke but it was soo funny! You French people are the best! :hug:

When you go to a concert you take a break from everyday life... know what I mean? Maybe it was the lack of sleep but it was strange to see students arrive shortly before 8am to go to the school next to the stadium! :laugh4:

People actually go to school today when COLDPLAY are playing??? :thinking: :lol:

At about 9am we were told to leave the entrance and wait in the street next to the stadium until the queuing barriers had been set up.

This is the point where the day turned into a nightmare for me (ok, with a happy end at last).

It was around 10am when we were allowed to enter the queue to a certain point, so we were standing there, packed like sheep in a box...

I started to feel really dizzy and sick, my circulatory system went crazy.

I sat down, unable to talk, prepared to puke any second.

When I couldn't stay there anymore I wrote a "panic" text message to Chavi and left the queue to lay down on a bench nearby... which didn't make it any better but only worse.

Chavi was so great!! She left the queue as well and gave me a pill for my stomach.

That saved me from things happening I don't even want to think about.

Chavi, how come you're always prepared for everything? :heart:

You saved me twice now!!

Don't know how I can ever make it up to you!

In the meantime the barriers had all been set up and the others were sitting on the blanket already.

When I went there even the security guy asked if I feel better and advised me to eat and drink enough (which I had before!!).

I had been looking forward to this day so much: having time to talk and getting to know the people I hadn't met before...

It just wasn't meant to be in for me.

I spent the day lying on the blanket, more or less unconscious... worrying if I would be able to go to the concert at all.

-- gates open --

After a long wait in the burning sun, without any clouds, they opened the gates.

My day didn't get any better when I reached the person who checks the tickets.

I chose the STUPID one.

He thought that my ticket wasn't the right one as it said "Accès Auteuil" and only next to that it said "Pelouse".

He must have had a short attention span for not seeing the "Pelouse".

I always thought those guys get trained before the gates open and are explained what the tickts look like etc.

Anyways, he had to go ask another guy if that is the right ticket... while I saw all the other people who had been behind us in the queue, getting inside before me. :uhoh: Chavi was out of sight already!!

Long story short: I finally could get in, climbed up a lot of stairs, even more down and ran across the pit.

Still front row center :dance:

LITERALLY! I was standing in front of the box that marked the middle of the stage.

First Chavi was standing next to me but during the concert she was standing behind Mounira who was next to me then.

Now I had time again to worry if my body would be able to NOT collapse.

I hate it when the orders from the brain are useless and the body just goes on strike :angry:

Camille, I saw it in your review, and you know what's coming now:

I won't follow your order and say a big

I'M SO SORRY!

I wish I could've joined you all in your amazing mood! :\

And here comes an even bigger

THANK YOU! for using your crown as a fan to give me fresh air while sitting on the floor. :hug:

I love you so much!!!

It was so so so good!

And thank you to everybody who was caring and helped me that day.

I'm sorry for causing so much trouble... :embarassed: *sing* (shame they didn't play it haha)

-- opening acts --

One of the many nice security guys (:heart:) told us that the first band, Bat for Lashes, would go on stage at 7:30pm.

So I made 2 bets with Camille:

1. I would be the first person to be taken outside by the security.

2. The first band would go on stage before 7pm.

I never felt so good about losing bets. Especially no.1...

But the second was debatable :lol:

Bat for Lashes went on stage at 7pm!!

I can't really describe them.

"Different to weird" maybe??

I liked the girl who was drumming:

3900326329_c5f10456cf_o.jpg

She was playing the drums with her whole body moving... reminded me a bit of me... my friend who's playing the drums made fun of me that I would be playing "whole-body drums". Whenever she mentions that again I can now tell her that others do that too :lol:

The bare foot singer:

3900325449_809b574aa1_o.jpg

They had some good beats and it was a bit like Björk... but I like Björk more I have to say.

(Would have loved to see the Kilians again :D)

It was over very fast and at least Chavi and Perrine got a setlist!

Next were the Flaming Lips.

I was really looking forward to see them, the few yt videos I saw had made me very curious!

Actually their set would require a proper review itself!!!

Even the set up of the instruments and screens and all the little extras they used was an event!

"This is coming from the left (speakers on the left only) - this is coming from the right (speakers on the right)" :laugh3:

or "This is a bass at 120db" followed by that noise!

I found a youtube video from another gig where you can get an impression what I'm talking about:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqo5iY7ig0]YouTube - Flaming Lips soundcheck[/ame]

We already had their attention because Camille's screaming of various sentences containing the word "Miller" were unmistakeable :lol:

You just couldn't ignore that!

When they started playing the singer went inside a big bubble and went in the audience with it!!!

3900324507_708c5f83db_o.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9u3ThevRI4]YouTube - Flaming Lips - Opening act for Coldplay, Parc des Princes, Paris[/ame]

:stunned: I've seen yt videos of that before but seeing it happen with your own eyes is just :awesome:

I think it's impossible to list all the stuff they did...

The constant firing of little confetti bombs, the people dancing in costumes on both sides of the stage, the yellow and white balloons, the stroboscope light put around the singer's waist, the megaphone with green and blue smoke... AMAZING!

I've seen some other people uploaded videos from their set already and I can't wait to watch them later.

They finished playing at quarter to 9pm.

I better post this before I reach the character limit :laugh3:

Actual CP review will follow as soon as finished!

-- COLDPLAAAAAAAY!! --

After the Flaming Lips had finished everything happened really quickly... at least in my memory :)

This one's for you, Camille:

3901110220_e7ec79a447_o.jpg

Miller invested so much time to adjust that camera (while he heard Camille screaming to him!) and after Yellow it was turned around and only filmed the black box next to it! :laugh3:

Miller took a lot of pictures of the crowd back from the drum set and I hope we'll get to see at least one of them!

It's funny every single time to see the security guy's faces when "Magnificient" starts and they see us going crazy! :laugh3:

It was so cool to see the "Breakdancing Roadie" action again as well.

We had so much entertainment already... and the band hadn't even taken the stage! :)

Blue Danube... oh the anticipation!! :bomb:

I love the moment the lights go off...

After the first few seconds already it was clear that this would be an amazing concert.

The crowd was awesome!!!

German people can learn a lot from the French crowd.

There wasn't a single moment of silence between songs (like it was in Düsseldorf, which felt strange. Don't get me wrong, Düsseldorf was great, but the French people were just so much more into it).

Even our lovely security guys were singing along to the songs! :lol:

One of them was watching the butterflies on the floor, "dancing" because of the bass and we exchanged a smile.

Bass always makes me happy :D, don't think he enjoyed it as much as I did though!

You've seen the setlist already - no changes but I didn't care AT ALL, it was a perfect gig.

3900432483_c41f528b61_o.jpg

And we certainly kept poor Chris busy!!

At the beginning I held up my "Bonsoir les loulous, see you @ Wembley" banner and Chris smiled.

Next was Mounira's necklace banner and he nodded his head to tell us he saw it!!

I didn't see when Camille held up her banner about his French... but Chris certainly had some stuff to look at throughout the concert :laugh4:

Like Camille said - it was amazing to see how much attention he payed!

3901203788_42349e396a_o.jpg

I enjoyed every single song!!!

And so did the boys.

They were constantly smiling and they had every reason to as the crowd was great.

They should've filmed Paris!!

Chris said a few times that the crowd sounds excellent... and it was giving me goosebumps to hear the crowd finish Fix You for example.

3900418207_3659d91a44_o.jpg

I wish I could've jumped like all the others but I didn't have enough energy for that.

Sorry... I hope I didn't lessen your fun during the concert.

It was so great to see you all jumping and dancing :hug:

We had guest appearances by Jackie and Phil as well:

3901201244_a7c5aa052e_o.jpg

After Strawberry Swing (we had a banner for that and at least Guy read it) Chris changed his shirt on stage :D

I love the B-stage remix versions a lot... especially Talk.

During The Hardest Part we cheered for Will but the spotlight goes off after his parts... so we don't know if he heard it but I'm pretty sure he did.

During PFFA Will came to the front and kneeled down behind the drums for VLV and I saw him drumming with the drum sticks on his knees, so funny!

I remember that I danced a lot during Lost! but apart from that my mind is blank for that song. Must be all the adrenaline :lol:

C-stage... great as always, I don't want to be too repetitive so I'll just say that it was great to finally see the mobile phone wave work :laugh3:

The crowd went on with it during the whole song!!!

It looked amazing.

Lovers in Japan is breathtaking every single time.

The middle didn't get that many butterflies however so I went over to the side after the concert to grab some as a souvenir :dance:

DAAHF always indicates that it's over soon :(

In My Place will always be my favourite song but after that Glass of Water and Life in Technicolor ii share second place.

I had "extended" my "Thank you for a wonderful year in TECHNICOLOR" banner: I put an "Again:" on top of it :) and it was nice to see that the boys noticed this one as well.

I mean it with all my heart.

I didn't take many pictures... Perrine has the real treats!!

(Can't wait until you post the pic of them bowing at the end! :heart:)

After the concert I was in the "I love you all" mode :laugh3:

I thanked the security guys for being so friendly and said "Au revoir" to everybody I saw. :P

After the concert Chavi got a balloon and we all posed with it.

Here's my favourite pic from that night:

3901206552_d93d50f8a2_o.jpg

When we were walking outside we realised what a distance it was from the entrance up to the stage.

Last night I watched some videos taken from the back and only then you realise how massive it was.

We agreed we'd all meet near the roundabout in front of a cafe after the concert.

Chavi's balloon - you couldn't miss it actually!

It was nice to see Guillaume again and all the others we didn't meet before the concert.

Stephan, it was great meeting you, too!

We'll talk on yt :D

It was Sofia's birthday and the others had some cake on the roundabout while I went to the VIP entrance to meet Ludivine!

FINALLY!

We wanted to meet in February already when we were both at the War Child gig but it didn't happen.

Sylvie, it was nice meeting you as well, hopefully we'll make it happen to meet in London next week! (so strange to say "next week" after waiting to be able to say this for 9 months... but great at the same time!!!!)

Perrine and me had to hurry with our goodbyes to the others as the last Metro was leaving soon.

It wasn't that sad to say bye to some of you as we'll meet in a week again! :dance:

In the Metro a couple was wondering why it is so crowded and we told the drunken woman that Coldplay had just been playing at the PdP... her friend didn't know who they were so she explained in her drunk way that he knows the Scientist video :lol:

So funny!!

Once back at the apartment we all took a shower and worried whether we can actually get a LRLRL CD... then went to bed.

The whole "we missed our train" fiasco was yet to come...

I'm sure I remember more later... I still feel so weak... :\

Thank you for all the reviews of the Paris concert. Really amazing. I'm glad that you all had a good time - and it was especially funny to read about the band's reaction to the banners and the flower. :)

And a special thank to SueDeNimes for the detailed review - I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the concert though you were not feeling fine - and also took the time to write this wonderful review though you are still feeling week. Best wishes for a speedy recovery - thanks again. :)

Has this review been posted before?

http://www.obiwi.fr/culture/musiques/83458-coldplay-parc-des-princes-07-09-09

I like it :heart:

And here are more pics, same as above: I'm not sure if they'd been posted here!!

http://www.purepeople.com/article/coldplay-en-toute-intimite-en-plein-coeur-du-parc-des-princes-regardez_a39396/1

Best out of 8:

276796-coldplay-en-concert-au-parc-des-637x0-2.jpg

276797-coldplay-en-concert-au-parc-des-637x0-2.jpg

276798-coldplay-en-concert-au-parc-des-637x0-2.jpg

We took better pictures :P

At the beginning I held up my "Bonsoir les loulous , see you @ Wembley"banner and Chris smiled.

OMG :stunned: I didn't see this banner!! I saw the one you showed at Chris at the end since I was behind you but not the 'loulous' one!! (I should have deposed a copyright for that nickname :lol: )

Could you take a pic of your banner for me pleaaaaase.....??? :kiss:

OMG :stunned: I didn't see this banner!! I saw the one you showed at Chris at the end since I was behind you but not the 'loulous' one!! (I should have deposed a copyright for that nickname :lol: )

Haha, I loved your nickname for them so much that I just HAD to use it :lol:

The banner's crumpled in my bag at the moment (I know, I'm bad that I didn't unpack everything until now) but as soon as it's ironed again I'll make a pic and post it.

Promised!

Haha, I loved your nickname for them so much that I just HAD to use it :lol:

The banner's crumpled in my bag at the moment (I know, I'm bad that I didn't unpack everything until now) but as soon as it's ironed again I'll make a pic and post it.

Promised!

Thx you, you're so sweet!! :kiss:

My brother-in-law always giggle when I called them like that, he thinks it's funny :lol:

I want to see it too !

Aurélie, we all love your nickname, I can't call them with another word now ! :D

héhéhé I like starting trends!

We spoke hear a lot about the coldplayers...I'll put the pictures in spoiler so if you guys don't want to see your face posted here, PM and I'll delete the photos ^^

We spoke a lot about Camille's Miller's banner....Here it is:

20s7ko7.png

And the one for Chris...Actually, I was trying to take a pic of Hoppy but I get this instead :laugh3:

10ga23c.png

And here's Chavi with her crown and you can see Mounira and Perrine behind her

b6ub02.png