✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

I know I know... I just don't have time, I came back home at 8h30pm and I have to go to the hospital at 6am tomorrow :\

Anyway I'll try to post them tomorrow afternoon !

But I thought he was in front of us when he saw them ? Bc during Clocks he's always at his piano right ?

Goodnight !

Ok, sorry, I remember again!! :dance:

It was right at the beginning when he saw the Loulous / Wembley one... but he nodded his head during Clocks when he had read Mounira's banner!!

Here's the VLV - Will - video btw:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4sy4a6fRLE]YouTube - Coldplay - Paris - Viva La Vida[/ame]

(And you have an excuse... :hug: Hope it's not too stressful!!! Sleep well! And please tell me about the LRLRL thingy at fnac so I can send you my ticket if one doesn't have to give it away to get the CD!)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nadi how did you manage to touch a yellow balloon while in the seated area ?!

There was a great girl in the crowd near the place I was seated and when the balloons got closer and closer to the back, we begged her to give one to us. And she did!!! I'll be forever greatful for that :D She tried for a few times, but that balloon just didn't want to come to us! In the end, it did :laugh3:

I know I know... I just don't have time, I came back home at 8h30pm and I have to go to the hospital at 6am tomorrow :\

Anyway I'll try to post them tomorrow afternoon !

But I thought he was in front of us when he saw them ? Bc during Clocks he's always at his piano right ?

Goodnight !

Perrine..I heard you had a good time at the show..

I miss you hun :nice:

ok so my sister in law just went to the fnac (near my home) and they haven't received the CDs yet. They said the CDs are on their way but they don't know when they'll receive them :angry: She also said that 500 CDs were sent .. The girl is supposed to call us when they'll receive them but I don't trust them that much ... :confused:

She also said that as we didn't buy our tickets at the fnac, they won't give us the CDs which is total bullshit cause if they had given us the CDs at the concert, we would have had them, whether we bought them at the fnac or not !! Grr

It might not be the case for all the fnac though, maybe just this one but wtf :inquisitive: We should have had our CDs at the concert, like everywhere else :(

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys did you see Millers' blog?????????????????????????

"For me, the Paris show genuinely is the best show I've seen on this tour so far. Quite possibly in the time I've worked for them. There's an exchange of energy between the audience and the band that feeds upon itself until it feels like the whole place is humming. A very special night on a tour of great shows."

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:dance:

:heart:

Ok, here's the entire blog about the Paris concert, it is SO beautiful...

:heart:

Roadie #42 - Blog #103

September 11, 2009 10:05 am

#42 and the "best gig we've ever done - ever"

It's utterly crazy. I've heard crowds excited before the band come on, many times. Here in Paris though, it's completely berserk. They start Mexican waving, Again, not unusual. Then they start the Viva Chant. This too, happens very often. Here though, they get louder and louder until there is just a fantastic roaring cheer going on - a full 20 minutes before the band have even left the dressing room.

It actually feels quite peculiar - it's like they can see something we can't. As us roadies scurry about making busy with gaffer tape and cables, they're screaming like it's time for the encores. Myself and Neill do a lot of checks via walkie talkie and the crowd is so loud when he's at the B-stage that I simply can't hear his voice over the noise. I've been doing this for over 20 years now and I have never experienced this.

On a tour of this length, the repetition and fatigue can easily leave you punch-drunk and numb a lot of the time. Sometimes though, things like this happen that jolt you out of that. Cynicism and a refusal to be impressed are almost a job requirement amongst roadies, but it is impossible to ignore the level of excitement firing off all around the stadium tonight. This is plainly going to be a night that a lot of people here will remember for the rest of their lives. It's hard not to be affected by that.

Now, Chris is an enthusiastic fella. He's said on more than one occasion "that was the best gig we've ever done - ever". For me though, tonight I might just be in full agreement. There's something completely unquantifiable about what makes a show truly outstanding. It's not something you can take a photograph of, or point a video camera at.

For me, the Paris show genuinely is the best show I've seen on this tour so far. Quite possibly in the time I've worked for them. There's an exchange of energy between the audience and the band that feeds upon itself until it feels like the whole place is humming. A very special night on a tour of great shows.

J'ai vu Noémie et je te jure, que j'ai chialé en le lisant!!!! Putain (sorry), ça fait trop plaisir de lire ça!!!

Un DVD de Paris ça aurait été le pied.....>.>

Idem, j'ai trop pleuré, c'est trop beau !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ca donne TROP envie de le revivre.................

Idem, j'ai trop pleuré, c'est trop beau !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ca donne TROP envie de le revivre.................

Yep!!

Mais ils auraient du filmer Paris quoi! Déjà quand l'an passé ça avait été la date préférée de Chris...ils savent qu'on est complètement à donf à chaque fois , alors pourquoi ne pas faire le DVD chez nous?!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryangry2:

Yep!!

Mais ils auraient du filmer Paris quoi! Déjà quand l'an passé ça avait été la date préférée de Chris...ils savent qu'on est complètement à donf à chaque fois , alors pourquoi ne pas faire le DVD chez nous?!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryangry2:

J'avoue, c'est trop dommage !!!

:\

C'est clair, on a que des supers retours de Paris à chaque fois, ça fait super mega plaisir :dance:

C'est vrai, pourquoi c'est jamais Paris ... Si c'est parce qu'il faut faire 2 dates, no pb, on sera a fond les 2 soirs, c'est sur :D

D'ailleurs, on sait tjs pas ou ça été enregistré finalement?? J'espere que c'est en Europe ...

C'est clair, on a que des supers retours de Paris à chaque fois, ça fait super mega plaisir :dance:

C'est vrai, pourquoi c'est jamais Paris ... Si c'est parce qu'il faut faire 2 dates, no pb, on sera a fond les 2 soirs, c'est sur :D

D'ailleurs, on sait tjs pas ou ça été enregistré finalement?? J'espere que c'est en Europe ...

Je crois que c'était bien Barcelone, malgré les problèmes de son qu'ils ont eus...

Paris was fucking brilliant ! I fully agree with you Chris and R#42 :D

The reviews are awesome everyone !

Khamiller, ta review est IN-CRO-YA-BLE (comme les voix) :kiss: freaking missed you in Nijmegen, you're probably one the best people to go to a concert with !

I have three reviews to write apparently.. and I wont do it! Ha.. because I'm braindead, and exhausted so cant think properly.

Will still say that.. Bat For Lahes was EXCELLENT ! no one agrees ? :uhoh: meh, not surprised! anyway, I LOVED them, and I think they know it now haha!

Flaming Lips are freaking insane ! it was a really good show, not to say concert coz it really was a show! very entertaining.

And Coldplay were fucking brilliant ! I keep saying Ive seen them way too many times (which is ridiculously true :dozey:) and think it can never get better.. well I'm wrong! and the people you're with makes a huge difference! Love you my fave French Coldplayers.. see you at the next concert!

THANK YOU MILLEEEEEEEERRRRRR ! :heart:

It's soooo great to see that they felt the way we did!

Yep!!

You totally right, it's a shame they didn't film the Paris gig!!

Paris is alway on fire for Coldplay! :dance:

I'll go to the Fnac this afternoon, I hope that the CDs will be available! And I didn't buy my ticket there but with livenation, so they better give me my CD anyway! :lol:

@Chavi: I kind of liked Bat For Lashes! Too bad the audience didn't applause more :rolleyes:

I've just got to Fnac in Tours, they said to me that they *could* have them during the afternoon but the lady wouldn't pick my number to call me when they arrived :veryangry2: She said that other people have already come also...

As for the tickets, they put a stamp on it, so we could keep them *w*

Good news about the stamp on it :dance:

Yep! I saw her search into her paper and said 'yeah, don't worry, that's the procedure' *sigh of relief*

They better recieve it while I'm at work cause I SWEAR, I'm gonna stalk them!! Tomorrow is Saturday....I have nothing important to do :lol: