✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Yeay, another coldplayer in J! ^^ Were you in the blue or the red section? (I was in the red one). The atmosphere was really amazing on our side, don't you think? :smug:

Yeah the crowd was really amazing, and i was a few places away from you, so in the red section (row 5)! I thought you might be on coldplaying since you had so much accessories lol. but i thought that if i went to talk to you and it wasn't the case, I'd have looked stupid. :laugh3:

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't get some butterflies from the pitch, but when i saw you try, that reminded me of bercy, where i also tried to do just the same. That's always frustrating.

Anyway thanks to the guy who threw butterflies on us whoever he was, cause that felt so real!!

Are you going to Wembley?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To SueDeNimes: Has this review been posted before?

Link: http://www.obiwi.fr/culture/musiques...inces-07-09-09 - I like it.

Answer: I don't think so - I was going through some French newspapers yesterday after 14 o'clock and today after 12 o'clock, but didn't find anything - only the article dated 2 September 2009 that I translated last night . So thank you very much for the link. :D

I'll translate it later tonight and also consult the thread for tonight's show. Now it is time for something to eat!! :)

Yeah the crowd was really amazing, and i was a few places away from you, so in the red section (row 5)! I thought you might be on coldplaying since you had so much accessories lol. but i thought that if i went to talk to you and it wasn't the case, I'd have looked stupid. :laugh3:

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't get some butterflies from the pitch, but when i saw you try, that reminded me of bercy, where i also tried to do just the same. That's always frustrating.

Anyway thanks to the guy who threw butterflies on us whoever he was, cause that felt so real!!

Are you going to Wembley?

So we were really close! I was in the 6th row (seat 36, next to the stairs)! Oh, you should have come and talked to me! I was wearing a white Viva t-shirt and a crown! Yes, I assumed that my accessories brought the attention to me, and to be honest I wasn't really comfortable :lol:

I was desperatly looking fo people from coldplaying, but all of those I knew were in the standing area! But next to me (on the same row, but on the other side of the stairs) there was a group of about 5 people in red and white and with crowns as well, so I wasn't feeling that stupid anymore! :P Weren't you seated just under them by any chance? 'Cause they're the ones who gave me the butterflies!

Unfortunately I'm not going to Wembley, though I'd love to! ;)

So we were really close! I was in the 6th row (seat 36, next to the stairs)! Oh, you should have come and talked to me! I was wearing a white Viva t-shirt and a crown! Yes, I assumed that my accessories brought the attention to me, and to be honest I wasn't really comfortable :lol:

I was desperatly looking fo people from coldplaying, but all of those I knew were in the standing area! But next to me (on the same row, but on the other side of the stairs) there was a group of about 5 people in red and white and with crowns as well, so I wasn't feeling that stupid anymore! :P Weren't you seated just under them by any chance? 'Cause they're the ones who gave me the butterflies!

Unfortunately I'm not going to Wembley, though I'd love to! ;)

I was seat 39, so just below those 5 people indeed ;) (was wearing a black hat)

Don't worry about the gear, i spotted people being far more exuberant than you lol.

I wasn't in white/red because as far as i'm concerned i think it's a bit "too much", and anyway the guys can't see any of this in the dark. But the candles were a really good idea!!!! (were the ballons really fluorescent?!:D)

What about your friend, is she on coldplaying as well?

I was seat 39, so just below those 5 people indeed ;) (was wearing a black hat)

Don't worry about the gear, i spotted people being far more exuberant than you lol.

I wasn't in white/red because as far as i'm concerned i think it's a bit "too much", and anyway the guys can't see any of this in the dark. But the candles were a really good idea!!!! (were the ballons really fluorescent?!:D)

What about your friend, is she on coldplaying as well?

Seat 39... so you were the one with hte black T-shirt? (I don't remember the black hat). Then I saw you! ;) (I kept looking at this groupe 'cause they were so much fun that those I had on the row under me, they spent the concert seated, wondering wether to leave or not! :dozey:

I decided to paint my shirt at the last minute, as at the beginning I wasn't planning to come in white or red at all! But then I thought it would be a good way to recognized other fans from here so :p

I hesitated a little about the candles, because I didn't know if it was allowed or not (I hid them for the security check). And then, I though that maybe if we were several to do it, it would be less frowned upon! So I give some to the group and they passed them away. I didn't see the band come on stage, because I was busy triying to light the candle, but it was sooo great to wave it along with them afterwards :lol: (But the girl in front of didn't appreciated it, she was too scared for her hair!)

As for the ballons, they were supposed to be fluorescent (as it was written on the package)... but they weren't at all!!

My friends isn't on coldplaying. She's not into forums.

Yep !:D

I did not saw them, but there was too :

-Calogero

-Pascal Obispo

-Elie Sémoun

-Grégory Coupet

-Gad Elmaleh

-Patrick Bruel....:P

I saw Merwan Rim ( you remember the musical "Le roi soleil" :laugh3: ?)

ohhhhh Gad Elmaleh :wacky:

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::shocked2:

any pics???:D:D

I suddently saw a huge crowd movement and lots of people began to take pictures.

I thought at first it was lenny Kravitz ( he was in Bercy, last year) but I suddently saw a wonderful blond girl.

And people were like " eh, it's Chris's wife ! Gwynète, no, Gwyneteu". ( They were trying to pronounce her name :laugh3: Your "th" sound for a French is really hard to pronounce !:laugh3:)

She was really like a angel. She was maybe to 10 or less meters from me but I was next to barriers ( which divides several tiers area) so I could not go to see her.

My camera was fucked and I had just a phone but I do not know why I did not take a picture. It was pretty fast and I suddently did not see anymore Gwyneth. when I decided to take my phone :(

But if I see a video or a pic, I will post it !:P

So, I saw Gwyneth !:P

ohhhhh Gad Elmaleh :wacky:

":laugh3: Il vous a traumatisé aussi ce Brian, hein ?

Where is Brian ?

Brian is in the kitchen !

But where is Jenny, the sister of that fucking Brian ?

Jenny is in the Bathrooooooom!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCob34sZGnk]YouTube - gag elmaleh - brian[/ame]

:laugh3:

"Oh it's raining today, where is my umbrella ?:laugh3:"

I suddently saw a huge crowd movement and lots of people began to take pictures.

I thought at first it was lenny Kravitz ( he was in Bercy, last year) but I suddently saw a wonderful blond girl.

And people were like " eh, it's Chris's wife ! Gwynète, no, Gwyneteu". ( They were trying to pronounce her name :laugh3: Your "th" sound for a French is really hard to pronounce !:laugh3:)

She was really like a angel. She was maybe to 10 or less meters from me but I was next to barriers ( which divides several tiers area) so I could not go to see her.

My camera was fucked and I had just a phone but I do not know why I did not took a picture. It was pretty fast and I suddently did not see anymore Gwyneth. when I decided to took my phone :(

But if I see a video or a pic, I will post it !:P

So, I saw Gwyneth !:P

Congrats! ;)

She's touring with them! She was in the Barcelona concert as well. :)

Seat 39... so you were the one with hte black T-shirt? (I don't remember the black hat). Then I saw you! ;) (I kept looking at this groupe 'cause they were so much fun that those I had on the row under me, they spent the concert seated, wondering wether to leave or not! :dozey:

I decided to paint my shirt at the last minute, as at the beginning I wasn't planning to come in white or red at all! But then I thought it would be a good way to recognized other fans from here so :p

I hesitated a little about the candles, because I didn't know if it was allowed or not (I hid them for the security check). And then, I though that maybe if we were several to do it, it would be less frowned upon! So I give some to the group and they passed them away. I didn't see the band come on stage, because I was busy triying to light the candle, but it was sooo great to wave it along with them afterwards :lol: (But the girl in front of didn't appreciated it, she was too scared for her hair!)

As for the ballons, they were supposed to be fluorescent (as it was written on the package)... but they weren't at all!!

My friends isn't on coldplaying. She's not into forums.

lol that's the kind of thing that makes me realize that sometimes I'm a bit geeky... :laugh3:

Indeed i had a black Tshirt.

Well that's nice to know coldplaying was represented in J. last year at Bercy i think i was alone where i was seating.

":laugh3: Il vous a traumatisé aussi ce Brian, hein ?

Where is Brian ?

Brian is in the kitchen !

But where is Jenny, the sister of that fucking Brian ?

Jenny is in the Bathrooooooom!

YouTube - gag elmaleh - brian

:laugh3:

"Oh it's raining today, where is my umbrella ?:laugh3:"

hahaha oh yes :laugh3:

i love it, it's still hilarious for me even if i have seen it times and times :wink3:

Gad is the best joker ever :lol:

F*ck i just want to go back.

Sometimes you're thinking it's not gonna be as good as the last one, that you'll be expecting to much, that anyway it's the same concert and that you could even get bored...

BUT HOLLY CR*P when LIT starts you just realize how WRONG you were!! All the emotions are coming back even stronger. It's a drug, and it gets harder and harder to get over it...

Coldplay just understood everything.

hahaha oh yes :laugh3:

i love it, it's still hilarious for me even if i have seen it times and times :wink3:

Gad is the best joker ever :lol:

:laugh3: I agree !

Little anecdote : I saw him when I was 6. He was in Paris for his first movie ever ( Salut Cousin, ( but I learnt it was him....11 years later! :laugh3:) ) and I was like "This man will become very famous, everybody will know his name !" and my friends was like " Yeah yeah, Elodie , you can see the future..."

I was right ! :dance:

I had never forgot his face since I was 6 !:laugh3:

Congrats! ;)

She's touring with them! She was in the Barcelona concert as well. :)

:D

Gwyneth was there ? Wow, I hope she enjoyed the crowd singing Fix You !

Sure !:D She was probably very moved. :P

:laugh3: I agree !

Little anecdote : I saw him when I was 6. He was in Paris for his first movie ever ( Salut Cousin, ( but I learnt it was him....11 years later! :laugh3:) ) and I was like "This man will become very famous, everybody will know his name !" and my friends was like " Yeah yeah, Elodie , you can see the future..."

I was right ! :dance:

I had never forgot his face since I was 6 !:laugh3:

:D

Sure !:D She was probably very moved. :P

you're lucky :wink3:

F*ck i just want to go back.

Sometimes you're thinking it's not gonna be as good as the last one, that you'll be expecting to much, that anyway it's the same concert and that you could even get bored...

BUT HOLLY CR*P when LIT starts you just realize how WRONG you were!! All the emotions are coming back even stronger. It's a drug, and it gets harder and harder to get over it...

Coldplay just understood everything.

I know exactly what you mean...

Courage !

you're lucky :wink3:

:P

I still remember, he had problems with his lines and he was trying to relax himself, he was blowing, because he was ready to become a little angry. :laugh3:

I was in a bus with my school mates when I saw this movie set and his face ( few seconds, maybe but I was obsessed by his face during years ! I wanted to know who he was !:P

There was no sound ( we were on the way) but I read on his mouth. "Eh merde, je me suis trompé !":laugh3: