✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sorry, I remember again!! :dance:

It was right at the beginning when he saw the Loulous / Wembley one... but he nodded his head during Clocks when he had read Mounira's banner!!

(And you have an excuse... :hug: Hope it's not too stressful!!! Sleep well! And please tell me about the LRLRL thingy at fnac so I can send you my ticket if one doesn't have to give it away to get the CD!)

At the beginning ? You mean during LiT ? I'm watching the vids without stopping trying to find that moment when he looked at us, oh my god these eyes made me forget everything, my memories are so blurry !!

I think I'll call the Fnac today and probably go there tomorrow !

Perrine..I heard you had a good time at the show..

I miss you hun :nice:

Good time is such a dull word to explain how it was !! Just magical :heart:

J'ai vu Noémie et je te jure, que j'ai chialé en le lisant!!!! Putain (sorry), ça fait trop plaisir de lire ça!!!

Un DVD de Paris ça aurait été le pied.....>.>

J'en reviens pas, ça me rend trop heureuse d'avoir assisté à leur "meilleur concert" !

Parle pas du DVD, ça me dégoute trop !

Paris was fucking brilliant ! I fully agree with you Chris and R#42 :D

The reviews are awesome everyone !

Khamiller, ta review est IN-CRO-YA-BLE (comme les voix) :kiss: freaking missed you in Nijmegen, you're probably one the best people to go to a concert with !

I have three reviews to write apparently.. and I wont do it! Ha.. because I'm braindead, and exhausted so cant think properly.

Will still say that.. Bat For Lahes was EXCELLENT ! no one agrees ? :uhoh: meh, not surprised! anyway, I LOVED them, and I think they know it now haha!

Flaming Lips are freaking insane ! it was a really good show, not to say concert coz it really was a show! very entertaining.

And Coldplay were fucking brilliant ! I keep saying Ive seen them way too many times (which is ridiculously true :dozey:) and think it can never get better.. well I'm wrong! and the people you're with makes a huge difference! Love you my fave French Coldplayers.. see you at the next concert!

Chaviiiiiiiiii !! You lazy girl :lol:

Anyway I hope you had an awesome time in Nijmegen, can't wait to hear more about it !

This gig with you and all the Coldplayers was just wonderful, will never forget it :heart:

I went back to Fnac after work. There was another fan there who was asking for the CD also. The office lady told us that the CD were dispatched but they dependant of the transport society and they didn't know when they would arrive....For today, she make us understand it was impossible but maybe tomorrow....So we asked her if she could take our names and stuff to contact us when they arrived, cause we were sick of coming back. She told us it was impossible! I said that they were doing it in Paris, so why not here?! She told me that 'you should go to Paris then...' I thkin I gave her my personnal version of the Will Champion's death stare at that moment.... Anyway, coming back tomorrow! I'm gonna stalk them....!! They will hate me XD

The other girl that was with me told me that in Tours, there will be 300 copies dispatched....

Keep you update on this!

Guys you're posting a bit too much for me (as I've been pretty busy lately) but I'm enjoying the pics, vids and reviews a lot. They're all brilliant (especially Anna's... except the ''I'm sorry'' part which is rubbish :P)

Missing this incredible gig as well, I guess my husband Milou (JUST KIDDING AHAH) described it quite well although I was expecting him to post some pictures ahem...

Special thanks for those who're posting pics of Milou for me !

Khamiller, ta review est IN-CRO-YA-BLE (comme les voix) :kiss: freaking missed you in Nijmegen, you're probably one the best people to go to a concert with !

How do you pronounce Nijmegen XD ?

Is that a declaration of love ? love you too, miss you snoring (kidding again ahah).

By the way does your C&C&C signature concern myself ? That's very very kind from you, I'm feeling special, you girls can except me to create a brilliant atmosphere in Wembley (you can't even imagine what I just planned on doing for Miller...)

:D

Tu n'as pas filmé ça Virginie ? La on les a vraiment perdus des yeux pour le coup, on pouvait seulement les localiser en analysant les mouvements du public :D

Magnifiques photos juguy, surtout la dernière !

Je ne voulais pas en louper une miette alors je ne les ai pas quitté des yeux! :smug: J'avais limite hâte qu'ils finissent la C-stage pour les voir repasser dans l'autre sens, et j'étais aussi hystérique qu'à l'aller! :lol:

Oh, j'ai trouver une vidéo youtube où je vois mon petit cierge étincelant s'allumer sur LIT, la preuve que j'y étais vraiment !! :D

Oui je comprends ! Je pense que ça doit pas être trop une vidéo de leur trajet jusqu'au c-stage !!

Et je comprends l'hystérie aussi :D

@Lilou :waaa nouvelle signature ! je voulais en faire une avec une photo assez ressemblante :P Je vois que tu as trouvé une solution au problème "Mounira en folie" XD

Salut! Un immense concert pour ma part. J'ai pris quelques photos mais je suis un grand amateur donc il y a bcp de flous, j'en partage qques unes avec vous

100_1610.jpg

100_1611.jpg

100_1612.jpg

Normalement LRLRL c'est pour moi lundi également en région parisienne à Velizy, ils n'en avaient pas vendredi... je croise les doigts!

Juguy, je peux t'assurer que j'étais loin. Avec mon appareil, si on zoome autant il ne faut pas bouger du tout. J'avais mis mon pied sur le rebord du siège de devant et mon appareil sur le genou droit sinon il n'y a pas moyen vu la sensibilité de l'appareil. Tous les bridges sont comme ça il paraît, je me suis renseignée. Il faut un trépied pour que l'image soit très nette. Ils ne m'auraient pas laisser entrer avec un trépied, c'est certain. J'en ai pas. Déjà, en me fouillant à l'entrée une femme m'a demandé si mon appareil ne zoomait pas trop. Je lui ai répondu que non évidemment.

Great fotos! Wish I'd been there. It looks great! But I am going to Wembley so I'll count myself lucky! lol :D

bonnes photos! Je voudrais avoir disparu, il semble que ça a été incroyable! Désolé mon français est terrible

:D Hi.

You make me think to Chris.... He always feels sorry for his French !:laugh3:

Yeah it was great !:P

I am sure Wembley will be awesome ! :P

Salut! Un immense concert pour ma part. J'ai pris quelques photos mais je suis un grand amateur donc il y a bcp de flous, j'en partage qques unes avec vous

100_1610.jpg

This one was at the end of VLV, wasn't it?

My gosh, he really seems to be falling for REAL... :inquisitive:

Crazy Chris!!

So I went to the Fnac of Strasbourg and got my LRLRL album! :)

But they wanted to keep my ticket... I'm kinda sad and angry at them, because they really could have used a stamp instead, but the woman there told me she had to keep the ticket... :\

Great fotos! Wish I'd been there. It looks great! But I am going to Wembley so I'll count myself lucky! lol :D

bonnes photos! Je voudrais avoir disparu, il semble que ça a été incroyable! Désolé mon français est terrible

Lucky you! I wish I could go. Wembley's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAAZYYYY!!!!! ;)

Your French's great! But if you wanna look like Chris, you have to say 'mon français est merde' (so cute!)

Lucky you! I wish I could go. Wembley's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAAZYYYY!!!!! ;)

Your French's great! But if you wanna look like Chris, you have to say 'mon français est merde' (so cute!)

Merci :)

Oui, j'ai entendu chris dit ça! Il est très mignon! Pouvez-vous comprendre cela?Ppardon! mon français est merde!