✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

i have tickets in the PIT....anyone else going to be in there?

My husband and I have pit tickets, too. We're driving in from out of town, so probably won't be able to line up til around 4.

Superpages with SuperChrissy tomorrow. :dance:

wooo hooooo!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

i have two tickets to the pit. one says GA0 and the other GA3 for row...i am hoping that i dont get split up from my wife out there... anyone know if thats a problem. is it one pit only or a few different ones?

What Angie said. :)

Hey guys, I'd love to meet any of you who will be there. My name's Jen and I'll be the short hispanic chick with a tall hispanic husband... we're in the pit. :D

Come say hi if you see me!

@Angie- so are you doing the cape thing, or what?! :P

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you going to line up at 4? we are going to a bar at 445-500 for pregame drinks and spirits. then to the venue. i have been reading that they dont come out until about 830or so. i figure to show up at about 700-730. i imagine i wont have problems. surely the back of the pit will still be good. right?

are you going to line up at 4? we are going to a bar at 445-500 for pregame drinks and spirits. then to the venue. i have been reading that they dont come out until about 830or so. i figure to show up at about 700-730. i imagine i wont have problems. surely the back of the pit will still be good. right?

I'm actually still undecided about this one. I'm really short, so unless I'm in THE FRONT, it'll be hard for me to see in the big throng of people. But, we won't get to the front if we're not getting there til after 4. We may just do the same as you and get there a little later and snag a spot at the back or off to the side.

no because my seat is too far back and I don't think they would see me.

Bummer. I'm sure that would land you on coldpay.com again! :)

Are you getting there early to stake out the place, or hanging out after the show in the hopes of seeing the guys?

Bummer. I'm sure that would land you on coldpay.com again! :)

Are you getting there early to stake out the place, or hanging out after the show in the hopes of seeing the guys?

They don't soundcheck so no point in going early as I have a reserved seat and it will be a hot bitch out there. After the show they will be chillin at the Four Seasons before we can even get out the venue.

They don't soundcheck so no point in going early as I have a reserved seat and it will be a hot bitch out there. After the show they will be chillin at the Four Seasons before we can even get out the venue.

So let me amend my question, are you going to stake out the Four Seasons in the hopes of seeing the guys? :sneaky: :P

And as for making drives you hate, I know Mr. Buckland appreciates everything you do to keep him and the other boys in business. :D

So let me amend my question, are you going to stake out the Four Seasons in the hopes of seeing the guys? :sneaky: :P

And as for making drives you hate, I know Mr. Buckland appreciates everything you do to keep him and the other boys in business. :D

I have to see. No telling what I might be up to. :sneaky:

Good night y'all! Sweet dreams! And I'll see YOU at the show!

my eyes are closing, my mind is melting, so maybe its time to get to the bed.

good night angie and jenn. hope you all fun later today. i will be!!!! :)

Goodnight Allegra and cs09viking! sleep well and have fun tonight!!!!! I wish you lots of coldplaying karma!! :dance:

I have to see. No telling what I might be up to. :sneaky:

naughty, naughty. Angie: ahem... room service Mr. Buckland :sneaky:

Everyone who is driving into Dallas...PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY!!

I'm 6'1 so I should have a pretty good view in the pit, I wanna take some really good pictures and video as well. The problem is my camera has a decent zoom but it's not great...so I don't know if being in the back will work. I highly highly doubt I'm going to try to land in the front, probably more towards the middle of the pit (best case scenario), if not...I'll just take my chances in the back.

I'll still probably show up around 4-5 (seems like the time most of yall will be getting there) and just take my chances...it's summer, and coldplay so there will be a pretty decent line at that time.

Now the question is...do I try to hang around after and try to see them haha?

Whats the likelihood of that being a successful venture?

Okay everyone !!!! It's almost time !!!!

This tour has been amazing. ...

I'm sad to say "farewell", but Coldplay has given me memories to last a lifetime on this tour (with 3 awesome shows I will have attended in person) and I can't wait for the next album to come out, with another tour. I just hope the poor lads aren't worn out by then, they must be exhausted ! this has to be one of the longest tours in recent rock / pop memory....but they love the fans, and that's why we love them.

Thank you Coldplay for giving us such great memories.

I saw them on 7/13 and 7/14 and was amazed at Chris Martin's energy. He did a show two nights in a row, and on the 2nd night, he actually seemed fresher and more energetic than the first night! His voice was strong, clear, and on key in both shows. He was a fireball of energy for two hours non-stop, dancing and singing, sometimes dancing with tremendous vigor, especially at the end of 42 when he gets up from the piano and does a whirling, spastic dance all over the stage. I had never seen anything like that before in my life.

The weather was hot both shows, especially in Sacramento where it had been 100+ degrees earlier in the day, and the sweat was pouring off his face. I have no idea how he does as many shows as he does and consistently puts on awesome performances. I wish I knew how he maintains his high level of vitality. If he would endorse products, which he doesn't, they would sell millions.

The shows left me feeling in a daze, "Now my feet won't touch the ground." The whole experience seemed surreal.

I just got into Dallas. Made a quick pass past the venue. Saw the red trucks. Squeeeeeeeee! No people in line yet for all you PIT dwellers. Rained on me coming up from Houston, but looks pretty clear up here. My hotel is less tahn 10 minutes away, so not sure what time I'm going down there but I have to work on my super hero outfit. :wacky: