✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!! I'm heading off to Dallas in a few minutes. Wow, Angie you left early! Ha! I just got off work (could only take a half day vac. today). Oh well, I'm not planning on getting to the venue until 8ish since I'm going to see the opening acts tomorrow and I want to be at the back of the PIT. I just hope it's not HUGE!

Well, hopefully I'll see some of you there. I'll be in a white paint-splattery t-shirt with jeans ;)

I'll prob get back on here when I get to my hotel in Dallas since I won't be leaving for the venue from there till around 7 or so...

ARRRGH I can't believe it's today!!

You all do realize we are talking about Dallas, right? When the opening band starts at 7:30, the PIT won't even be half-full. I've been to plenty of shows at Starplex/Smirnoff/Superpages.com with PIT sections and I have never, I mean NEVER, seen the PIT being anywhere close to full until the headliner is about to begin.

Same goes for seats at Dallas concerts in general. For some reason, many Dallas folks don't feel the need to show up until right before the headliner appears on stage. Strange, but true.

You all do realize we are talking about Dallas, right? When the opening band starts at 7:30, the PIT won't even be half-full. I've been to plenty of shows at Starplex/Smirnoff/Superpages.com with PIT sections and I have never, I mean NEVER, seen the PIT being anywhere close to full until the headliner is about to begin.

Same goes for seats at Dallas concerts in general. For some reason, many Dallas folks don't feel the need to show up until right before the headliner appears on stage. Strange, but true.

Its the same for sporting events...always late.

Angie I'm glad you made it in safe!

^^Niiiice Bag...I know a few people who need to be whacked with the Bag of Doom :sneaky:

What's Red and Blue and able to leap secuirty guards in a single bound?

SUPERFAN!!!!!

Dallas7-21-09001.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lol::lol::lol:

Super Angie!!! :dance:

Ok at the hotel in Dallas, going to head out to the venue in about 20 mins or so. That drive from Houston is just vile, ugh... At least it's actually not so hot outside, which is nice! I'll have to look for Angie too, ha, that is TOO funny! Don't worry lfdianne, I'll try and get some Will pics for all the Willuvers! ;)