✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

What's Red and Blue and able to leap secuirty guards in a single bound?

SUPERFAN!!!!!

Dallas7-21-09001.jpg

AHHHHHH! :lol: That is freaking AWESOME! :laugh3: :thumbsup:

^^Niiiice Bag...I know a few people who need to be whacked with the Bag of Doom :sneaky:

:sneaky: Me too! :sneaky:

He spanked my hand hard and I liked it. :sneaky:

Oooooooooo! :whip: Nice and rough! RRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR!

More details! So you were on Guy's side in the seats? Were you in the front row of the seats or did you walk down there when they were on B stage? Was it like in slow motion when he smacked you? :drunk:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHH! :lol: That is freaking AWESOME! :laugh3: :thumbsup:

:sneaky: Me too! :sneaky:

Oooooooooo! :whip: Nice and rough! RRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR!

More details! So you were on Guy's side in the seats? Were you in the front row of the seats or did you walk down there when they were on B stage? Was it like in slow motion when he smacked you? :drunk:

I was on Jonny's side, right on the end of the row. I was on row J but that turned out to be row 2. The steps to leave the stage and go to the C stage were right in front of me. After Viva, they started putting up the security tape. Jackie, Kelly and Franksie were all threre. Lost ended and when they came down the steps, Jonny was first and I screamed his name and he came over and high fived me. :D Chrissy ran past too quick to see my cape. :( But Franksie was there and he gave me a thumbs up. :D

I was on Jonny's side, right on the end of the row. I was on row J but that turned out to be row 2. The steps to leave the stage and go to the C stage were right in front of me. After Viva, they started putting up the security tape. Jackie, Kelly and Franksie were all threre. Lost ended and when they came down the steps, Jonny was first and I screamed his name and he came over and high fived me. :D Chrissy ran past too quick to see my cape. :( But Franksie was there and he gave me a thumbs up. :D

Ah! He heard you! :D That is so awesome! I hope somebody filmed it for you! :drunk: Aw, too bad Chrissy didn't see it. Will SuperAngie be making an appearance at Houston or Alpine? :wink3:

Hey guys!!! Just got back to the hotel after hellish traffic... W O W! This was THE best show I've been too hands down! I got to meet Angie finally, ha! She wasn't hard to find in her cape :P

The PIT was incredible! It was large but you were free to move around all over it so I was able to be right next to the little catwalks, right next to the rail when they ran to the B-Stage (which was weird since I was literally the ONLY person on the rail and felt kind of stupid! HA! But I got some GREAT video. I almost got a high five from Will, but he just waved instead :( Oh well I was happy for the wave! Also, at one point on the catwalk, Chris looked right at me and pulled a funny face when I was taking a picture - of course it came out blurry because that man cannot keep still but it was great! I think he probably thought it was funny there was only a few people on that end, ha!! But at least both Will and Chris saw me, so that was really great!

They CHANGED THE SETLIST and played TROUBLE!!!! It was sooooo great. Unfortunately, the stupid security guard stopped me from recording video once they got to the B-Stage... one of the problems of being in the fairly empty side of the PIT. I did get some video of trouble though - I acted like I was taking a picture :D

Chris also threw a bunch of glo-sticks into the audience, I didn't get one unfortunately, but got video of it! I also wasn't able to get a set list. I ALMOST DID, but I let the girl next to me get it since she had already been there asking for it. SO CLOSE THOUGH. I tried to get another, but security ushered me away... the guy said "If he can't get it to you by the time you walk to that gate, tough luck" UGH :angry:

I got some REALLY great pics and vids that I'll mostly post tomorrow. I can probably get a few pics up here tonight, but the PIT is exhausting!! It was great I finally got to meet another Coldplayer though. I got a pic with Angie and will post it, even though it's kind of blurry!!!

Oh, I almost forgot, someone in the pit gave Chris a cowboy hat for Guy to wear, and he put it on Guy as they walked off, it was really funny. I got some pics of it :)

Ok, well I'll add a pic or two in a bit :)

Whoa, how'd you find them? Where were you when you got that picture?

Haha, good for you Angie! I've never gone for a high five before... :lol:

Seems like you guys had a good time though. Sounds like the concert to go! (Except for security :dozey:) So far I've had the good fortune not to run into any particularly mean ones.

What a great show!! Super energy !!

I'm uploading some Dallas videos to my YouTube page at the moment....check back periodically to see new ones:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sledgeinc2

I got to meet Angie! Very lovely....and dressed in her finest Strawberry Swing attire!!

Great show...gotta get some sleep....but only after kissing my very lovely girlfriend....:laugh3:

I was surrounded by security and they never asked me to stop filming. They were too busy busting people trying to sneak into the PIT. :dozey:

Aww, you were lucky then. This one security guard came up to me when I was filming GPASUYF on the b-stage and told me to stop filming :(

Then I was kind of scared to do it again, lol, so I moved around the PIT where he couldn't see and filmed some little bits, but was too scared to film a bunch, ha! But I got some crazy close up video of the guys coming off the stage. I forget Kelly was right next to me too and told me to move back even though I was literally one of maybe three people on the railing, lol! :rolleyes:

He even gave a speech about needing a haircut. :dozey: It's not like you are broke Christopher! :angry: Cut that fookin hair! NOW!

He really should cut that fucking crazy clown ass hair![/color]"] :nice: :lol:

He even gave a speech about needing a haircut. :dozey: It's not like you are broke Christopher! :angry: Cut that fookin hair! NOW!