✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

poor Jackie, she will be expecting Angie to come flying over to Jonny's side for sure tonight, she wiil be workin hard for her paycheck tonight

that pic on jonny is wickedly awesomely hot. loving the scruff. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok at the hotel in Dallas, going to head out to the venue in about 20 mins or so. That drive from Houston is just vile, ugh... At least it's actually not so hot outside, which is nice! I'll have to look for Angie too, ha, that is TOO funny! Don't worry lfdianne, I'll try and get some Will pics for all the Willuvers! ;)

There can NEVER be too much Will-luv. Since I didn't get a chance to talk to Will after Sunday's show, someone needs to tell him that I enjoyed the show very much, just like he told me to. :smug:

poor Jackie, she will be expecting Angie to come flying over to Jonny's side for sure tonight, she wiil be workin hard for her paycheck tonight

that pic on jonny is wickedly awesomely hot

I know, I died taking it. And I missed taking one of his huge smile during LIT2 - it was beautiful.

i meant to compliment you on it when i first saw it, truly fab. well done

Thanks. My husband and I had orchestra seats, and I had the wristband from the meet and greet, so during Politik,when the VIPs started leaving, my husband started scoping the empty seats. During DAAHF, we walked down about 10 rows and stayed there for a few minutes, then when The Scientist started, we went down to the 3rd row. RIGHT in front of Jonny, I'll always be a Will-luver, but Jonny is coming a close second.

ok i`m out for a bit to grab a hot fudge sundae,mmmmm.:smug:

i`ll check back soon to make sure The Ang wasn`t arrested for impersonating a British Superhero.

:kiss:miss you, Lori !

:kiss:feel better soon, Min !

:lol: Up with a splitting headache that is :P

Gotta keep up with the Angie updates though!

Aw! Sorry Min! :hug: Hope it gets better soon.

ok i`m out for a bit to grab a hot fudge sundae,mmmmm.:smug:

i`ll check back soon to make sure The Ang wasn`t arrested for impersonating a British Superhero.

:kiss:miss you, Lori !

:kiss:feel better soon, Min !

Hey Kels! :kiss::kiss::kiss: I miss you too! Mmmm, enjoy your sundae. :D

Set List

L I T

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass of Water

COL

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

B Stage

GPASUYF

Talk

TROUBLE!!!!!

Postcards

Viva La Vida

Lost

High five from JB :drunk:

C Stage

Green Eyes

DWNC

Billy Jean

Politik

Lovers in Japan

DAAHF

The Scientist

LIT ii

It's over

:bigcry:

I'm so glad they played trouble.. I was listening to Angie's voice-mail because I was working at the time she called and heard Chris say "We are going to change up the set-list", or something along those lines, and then it started! Thanks Ang!!