🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[RESCHEDULED DATE] 27-July-2009: SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA

well i was having a shit day before i found this out and this was just spectacular news.

i was actually pissed at coldplay and chris for about 1/2 a second, but that subsided.

i was generally annoyed at my lack of luck. my first concert...postponed.

i thought i was lucky for them to even be coming up to saratoga, but it turned out it was too good to be true.

actually this is probably a good thing (unless they just cancel the concert - which would like lead to either :veryangry2: or :( reactions on my part) if it means we'll get a better concert.

i also feel bad for chris and the band. they've been pushing themselves to the limits. its unfortunate that limit had to be my show...MY FIRST SHOW...but its ok.

i just hope coldplay doesnt let me down with this. i dont consider chris being sick a let down. but cancelling the show and just giving refunds would be a big one.

i really dont want anything like that to happen and for it to skew my feelings about the band. id prefer to continue to bow down to coldplays greatness rather than be annoyed at them.

oh, be positive, footyfun.

I hope that you can go somewhere to see another concert!

i am praying for Chris, hope him get better!

I'll be the next one June 1st, and I have prepared for it, and I made up my mind to go there by myself,,,

I pray for him, i pray for the band!

'Cause they are the best band in the world!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he seems te be suffering while singing on this video, or is it me?

It's not just you.. It looks like it hurts:(

Well I hope that it is his burned arm and not his voice.. Because if he has voice problems, then it could take a while before it healed I think..:)

I'm sorry for the people who where about to go to the concert:(

i'm so sad. i drove from montreal to this show for nothing, wasted 2 days from work, and spend needless money for a hotel. chris' voice must be in tip top shape for osheaga now!

When he talked the sounded a bit rough. so, guess the doctor finally had his way after the show.

I can totally understand people getting annoyed with postponing the gig but at the end of the day if he is too sick to perform or in danger of long term damaging his voice there is nothing anybody can do. They are just normal people like us when they sick they are sick.

P.

I'm sure Chris has to be the most difficult patient ever :rolleyes: Can you imagine trying to tell him that he can't perform? He must be feeling really bad if the doctor got his way :\

And yeah, his voice definitely sounds a bit rough when he talked in that video... I can't tell about his singing, though, because that girl is singing too loudly for me to hear Chris :P

i'm so sad. i drove from montreal to this show for nothing, wasted 2 days from work, and spend needless money for a hotel. chris' voice must be in tip top shape for osheaga now!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Me too ...

:embarassed:

I feel so bad for the people who missed the show... i know how disappointed I would have been :cry: But better that they reschedule it than have them do a bad show. A bad performance would have been even more disappointing - part of how great the live shows are is the banter and energy from Chris. At least they are coming back to the States in July & August so they will probably reschedule it for then. Not too long to wait! :)

I'm sure Chris has to be the most difficult patient ever :rolleyes: Can you imagine trying to tell him that he can't perform? He must be feeling really bad if the doctor got his way :\

And yeah, his voice definitely sounds a bit rough when he talked in that video... I can't tell about his singing, though, because that girl is singing too loudly for me to hear Chris :P

Would Chris be annoyed on what the doctor say?

I guess so,,

I admire whoever listened to the video from the beginning to the end!

It's a really a rough voice for that girl!

Not one to stir up trouble(;)), but some obtuse individual has spammed nearly every Coldplay related clip on Youtube with the following:

"I drove two hours to see these faggots in Saratoga Springs, but they cancelled. Thanks for wasting my time and money, Assholes. Don't ever buy tickets for a Coldplay show! They're notorious for cancelling at the last minute. The "apology" on their shitty Web site was totally lame and insincere. They owe me money for fuel, wear and tear on my vehicle and my time. Plagiarizers!!!"

It's so far beyond the usual level of weird rage filled rants on Youtube it made me chuckle. If nothing else you have to admire the sheer amount of time this guy must have spent to spam so many videos. Though I highly doubt he's an actual pi$%ed off fan as opposed to just trying to start a flame war...

reseduled show for you USA guys! - Saratoga Springs/jonas beach

We're pleased to confirm that Coldplay's scheduled show at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York on May 27th -which was postponed because of illness - has now been rescheduled for July 27th. However, in order to reschedule the Saratoga Springs concert, the Jones Beach show announced earlier this week will unfortunately not now take place.

Tickets for the original Saratoga Performing Arts Center date on May 27th will be valid at the rescheduled date on July 27th, with refunds available from point of purchase. Some tickets for the Saratoga Springs show will also be available at http://www.livenation.com. Tickets for the Jones Beach show never went on sale. For anyone looking for another alternative show nearby, Coldplay are also playing at All Points West festival in New Jersey on August 2nd.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=410

RESCHEDULED!!!!! CANT WAIT!! sucks about jones beach but this will be great. so excited.

We're pleased to confirm that Coldplay's scheduled show at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York on May 27th -which was postponed because of illness - has now been rescheduled for July 27th. However, in order to reschedule the Saratoga Springs concert, the Jones Beach show announced earlier this week will unfortunately not now take place.

Tickets for the original Saratoga Performing Arts Center date on May 27th will be valid at the rescheduled date on July 27th, with refunds available from point of purchase. Some tickets for the Saratoga Springs show will also be available at http://www.livenation.com. Tickets for the Jones Beach show never went on sale. For anyone looking for another alternative show nearby, Coldplay are also playing at All Points West festival in New Jersey on August 2nd.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Anchorman

Well... Since the Jones Beach show was never actually on sale, it does make more sense to go ahead with the scheduled show, if it's only practical to do one. Perhaps they will work out another date for Jones Beach...