✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-July-2011] Coldplay @ Main Square Festival, Arras, France

coldplay12

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that the Kansas crowds are good :uhoh: I want my first Coldplay concert to be absolutely epic!!

Come to Kansas City, guys!

Well i hope it is...and even if the crowd isn't all into it...I know you will be. ;)

We should go to the LA shows together and show them how to act at a Coldplay concert. ;)

I know right! All the coldplayers should go together and show the rest of the crowd how it's done! :D

dont know if you watched the other live streams of festivals,some were way more epic than this one :D

agreed :nice:

I think its the way its filmed that we think the crowd is bad. They just did it so you can hear band more, which is way better for live streams.

agreed again :nice:

sorry, i'm too tired to write more haha.

dont know if you watched the other live streams of festivals,some were way more epic than this one :D

Yes I've watched every single one. This is their best musical performance in my humble opinion, by far (including Glastonbury).

Oh yeah . . . . :awesome:

Then what are we missing? Clocks is the 16th song, and at all these festivals the guys have played 19 songs. We'll get Fix You and ETiaW for sure . . .

Maybe I'm just miscounting? :shrug:

I thought it's been 18 songs. So Shiver was swapped out tonight.

(Maybe missing something here :P)

Well i hope it is...and even if the crowd isn't all into it...I know you will be. ;)

I know right! All the coldplayers should go together and show the rest of the crowd how it's done! :D

Heck yes, man! :dance:

Let's do it :cool: Can you imagine how epic it would be if we had a crowd 50,000 strong made up of nothing but Coldplayers?! :wacky:

Yes I've watched every single one. This is their best musical performance in my humble opinion, by far (including Glastonbury).

Musically I do think it's their best as well, but the atmosphere is not as great as Glastonbury for instance. (Don't know if that makes sence)

Oh yeah . . . . :awesome:

Then what are we missing? Clocks is the 16th song, and at all these festivals the guys have played 19 songs. We'll get Fix You and ETiaW for sure . . .

Maybe I'm just miscounting? :shrug:

They played 18 at Glastonbury - unless you count Wonderful World separately.