✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

jenflor

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paradise sounded AWESOME live! What now, paradise haters?

:P

Daniel just stuck his head in the lion's den

Also I don't think Up in Flames is a festival song, stadium song yes but i think its a very intimate and quiet song. Either that or they didn't like how it sounded last night.

Unfortunately, I haven't been to any concerts :(

Lol that must be awkward when everyone knows your coming back haha.

It is,lol. My band calls it the 'plastic encore' since the crowd know you're coming back, so it's more a tradition than a surprise.

Did anyone else have gaps in the stream. If it's just my slow internet then I'll wait for someone else's audio, otherwise I'll put mine in MM, but it's full of annoying gaps. The stream was fine all day until I tried to record.

Best Major Minus performance yet!

Paradise is better live, but I'm one of the few that like that song.

Didn't Chris learn from Australia?

Yeah, loved Paradise live and Teardrop. I think Teardrop is so vocally heavy for Chris to play because he's singing so fast. Like he needs to catch a breath.

Major Minus is great live or the ep version. Can't miss with this song.

It is,lol. My band calls it the 'plastic encore' since the crowd know you're coming back, so it's more a tradition than a surprise.

Did anyone else have gaps in the stream. If it's just my slow internet then I'll wait for someone else's audio, otherwise I'll put mine in MM, but it's full of annoying gaps. The stream was fine all day until I tried to record.

I had a couple gaps too and I have freaking awesome internet connection. It must have been YouTube getting bombarded.

01 Intro

02 MX/Hurts Like Heaven

03 Yellow

04 In My Place

05 Major Minus

06 Lost!

07 The Scientist

08 Violet Hill

09 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Everything's Not Lost

11 Us Against The World

12 Politik

13 Viva La Vida

14 Charlie Brown

15 Paradise

16 Encore Break

17 Clocks

18 Rehab / Fix You

19 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Wow, what a great show! My immediate impression -- how much I liked "Paradise" live and how good Chris sounded singing "Fix You" (before the crowd rush). He's sometimes a little pitchy but his voice was strong tonight. And, holy god, it must have been hot, he was pouring sweat.

I know I'm probably alone but I'm glad they didn't do UIF & DLIBYH. Other than the summer festival songs, I don't want to hear anything more before the album drops. I'll be checking dimeadozen, for sure.

Loved it!

I loved the concert! Especially Charlie Brown, Us against the world, Paradise and The Scientist! :D I'd probably added HLH to the list if I hadn't missed it :/

But anyway, I though the concert was great! Tired after all the "dancing" and singing along! xD

5.15h in the morning... Time for sleep, Goodnight everyone!

Same time zone, so "Good night!" fellow Coldplayers! :D