✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 9:40pm UK time, I believe.

great i'll be drunk at that point but i'll be home hopefully sober enough to one watch it (instead of staring at the screen even if it's off and think i'm watching something). Two, be able to enjoy it and three know when they're singing a new song :D

It's obvious but not good. Don't tell me that they cannot insert 2 or three old songs like don't panic(it's a new song) or trouble (everybody knows that!) or shiver. Even for a festival. Or songs like Amsterdam which any fan, new or old would like. Anyway there's no need to continue, it's coldplay, if you look at the regular setlist of the viva tour, well we cannot find great old songs inside. So it's not a festival issue, it's normal coldplay setlist style. And this is a pity. Thanks POLITIK. you make me cry everytime. God bless POLITIK. :):):)

Wow the opener was amazing! They re gone poppy!..

'Agaist the Wall' is a chris solo WILL joining him.. I wish i had catched a baloon full of butterflies.

new song

clocks

yellow

in my place

neew song

gpasuyf (not like during the viva la tour)

against the wall

the scientist

politik

new song

viva la vida

etiaw

i m sorry i dont remeöber the setlist it is incompleete cemeteries of london was also played i m heading into the night.

icant talk right now

there are writings all over jonnys guitar

edit:

Intro (Back In the Future Theme)

Clocks

Yellow

In my Place

The Scientist

New song #1

Politik

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

New song #2

Viva la Vida

Fix You

New song #3

(walking man in stage)

Lovers in Japan

New song #4

Lost!

Cemeteries Of London

New song #5

Speed of Sound

New song #6

Every TearDrop Is A Waterfall

WTF another edit in the setlist:

Intro

Clocks

Yellow

In my Place

The Scientist

New song #1

Politik

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

New song #2

Viva la Vida

Fix You

New song #3

(walking man in stage)

Lovers in Japan

New song #4

Lost!

Cemeteries of London

New song #5

Speed of Sound

New song #6

Every TearDrop Is A Waterfall

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2011/rock-im-park-nuremberg-germany-5bd33748.html

It's obvious but not good. Don't tell me that they cannot insert 2 or three old songs like don't panic(it's a new song) or trouble (everybody knows that!) or shiver. Even for a festival. Or songs like Amsterdam which any fan, new or old would like. Anyway there's no need to continue, it's coldplay, if you look at the regular setlist of the viva tour, well we cannot find great old songs inside. So it's not a festival issue, it's normal coldplay setlist style. And this is a pity. Thanks POLITIK. you make me cry everytime. God bless POLITIK. :):):)

Hm I see your point. I still hope they'll play some of the old stuff - maybe in a acoustic session?! It would be nice...

Jesus your posts today are enough to make me want to slit my wrists!! :p

Wow the opener was amazing! They re gone poppy!..

'Agaist the Wall' is a chris solo WILL joining him.. I wish i had catched a baloon full of butterflies.

new song

clocks

yellow

in my place

neew song

gpasuyf (not like during the viva la tour)

against the wall

politik

new song

viva la vida

etiaw

i m sorry i dont remeöber the setlist it is incompleete cemeteries of london was also played i m heading into the night.

icant talk right now

edit:

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: