✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very bad feeling that every teardrop is a waterfall is going to be the best thing to come out of the LP5 era, for me. i like it but i dont like what i have heard from last night's festivals. really hope i'm wrong!! :( :( :( :( :(

She was referring to what we're calling Cartoon Hearts, correct me if I'm wrong Debs :)

What I am saying is ETIAW may or may not be on the LP, but it is still a single so that makes it the first single to be released.

Look up the definition of 'single' and I think you'll understand my point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_(music) It says: " In most cases, the single is a song that is released separately from an album, but it can still appear on an album."

What I said about your Cartoon Hearts was that I chose that to be the first single (again, nothing to do with the album which is not relevant just yet).

Finally I’ve watched all the videos of the new songs and they are GREAT!!! There is no need to worry, the good old Coldplay is still here, LP5 will be an awesome album. My favorite was Hurts Like Heaven, for me it sounds already like a classic. Cartoon Heart and Us Against the Wall sound great too. ETIAW now sounds like nothing compared to all these songs. I’m waiting for the stream to hear them again with good quality :)

I can't show you how I'm recording, but I have some software and so I'm just going to see if it works. If it does I will present it on Youtube as unlisted, but will post links here. If it's not there then you know it didn't work. But it's worth a try, being Coldplay. :)

I didn't see any video until now of the new songs... :) ...but after that depression yesterday it's lovely to see the euphoric reactions on EACH of the songs...

Everbody seems to have another favorite but in general: ALL of you LIKE every song, isn't it?!

I still LOVE, FUCKING LOVE ETIAW and now these super new songs?! That must be an epic LP!!!!

How is the style? AROBTTH or Viva? Poppy?!

There is a good chance it could be Major Minus... M____M____. I've been trying to see what's written on their new jackets. They each have the same symbol of a radio tower. Can anyone make out the two possibly three words underneath?