✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I thought about doing that, but then I decided that I'd rather wait and be pleasantly surprised when ETiaW is released than see the video ahead of time and have all the thrills of waiting taken out of it (being excited/nervous is so much fun :nod: )

yes i know what you mean about the fun of waiting...but i feel like ive waited forever and i really need to revise for exams next week :laugh3: i'll still buy it when it comes out officially so coldplay won't lose anything from me :D

Guest howyousawtheworld
:cry:

Why the hell we need VLV follower? But the same team works on the LP5, so it must be similar. They are killing me, softly.

You are without a shadow of a doubt the most depressing Coldplay fan on this planet.

You have to both give credit and feel frustrated that EMI have kept a lid on it leaking.

Normally as soon as the radio DJ's get their hands on it and critics like 'The Sun' hear it - it's plastered all over the internet.

haha yes i admit it is very impressive that they've managed to keep this from surfacing :lol:

I'm wondering if the single will show traces of the Viva era--the lyrics seem to be dealing with war in a few lines:

"From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song"

"Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone"

"So you can hurt, hurt me bad/but I'll still raise the flag"

etc.

What do you guys think? Will some of Viva shine through on this one?

I'm wondering if the single will show traces of the Viva era--the lyrics seem to be dealing with war in a few lines:

"From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song"

"Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone"

"So you can hurt, hurt me bad/but I'll still raise the flag"

etc.

What do you guys think? Will some of Viva shine through on this one?

I agree, there are definitely Viva style lyrics in this song...

Sorry if this has already been posted:

"Now, a friend of Radar from B105 in Brisbane, Ryan Tothill has had a listen to the the new single called 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' and has said:

The new Coldplay track is sensational, a good up-tempo song that has a ‘Viva La Vida’ / ‘Lovers In Japan’ sound to it. Starts off with a super long intro, and keeps on building throughout the song. Coldplay fans are going to love it"

http://www.radarradio.com.au/on-air/reeganradar/blog/new-coldplay-song.aspx

:dance:

awesome news

There are already a ton of fake video's on youtube :laugh3:

yep like 10 fakes :lol: