✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Guest howyousawtheworld
I don't necessarily think that that means that they pulled the album straight out of the rubbish...I think it means they probably revisited and reshaped old ideas that they previously canned when the ideas that they first replaced them with didn't pan out. Despite me coming off as a Negative Nancy in this thread, I really do have quite a bit of faith in them musically.

And re: Pete's long post that I won't quote as not to take up more page space: I agree with almost everything you've said :nice:. I had a lot of the same experiences relating to VLV, with it/the whole era needing to grow on me, and in my heart of hearts, as different as LP5 could be, I think the odds are slim that I'll really dislike it. I'm just always going to be one of those fans that wishes they would do certain things that they're probably not going to go back to doing, but that doesn't mean I dislike the new stuff at all, either, and I think odds are good that I'll like LP5 too. I just consider their career in two kind of distinct halves, and I guess I know which one I like best.

It was only the Pierces song/collaboration that was scrapped. The Gaurdian have mis quoted that one. They've done one with Tim Wheeler (let's hope it sees the light of day) so I hope that one isn't scrapped.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's something that you will always remember... that's was one of the best moments of my life :) It's sooo worth it, trust me.

Awwwww I can't wait! But im just worried about those going with me. They r fans but dnt know if they would be willing to hang out all day just waiting for coldplay. But I guess ill just be on my own I don't care :P like you say, it will be worth it!

Omg I wanna do that too!! That just made me so excited to imagine being front and center! I mean ever since I was a kid, since I was 12 seeing coldplay music videos. I told myself one day I WILL be front and center at a coldplay concert. It makes my heart beat so fast to imagine this might be my chance! I can't describe how im feeling now. Except that the lines to the new song that resonate with me are " I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song..." :heart:

Oooh! See that is what I want to do. I have seen coldplay before but I always have seats that are so far away. :cry: This time I really hope I can be front and center. I want to line up as early as possible. I will be going with my brother who loves coldplay but I highly doubt he will want to stand out in the heat all day. So it looks like I will be on my own. :(

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've heard the single is a fairly frenzied upbeat track. It's not a "dance" track by any means but it's probably something that dj's would like to sample. Perhaps one of Coldplay's biggest hits maybe?

I've heard the single is a fairly frenzied upbeat track. It's not a "dance" track by any means but it's probably something that dj's would like to sample. Perhaps one of Coldplay's biggest hits maybe?

Where have you heard this?

Oooh! See that is what I want to do. I have seen coldplay before but I always have seats that are so far away. :cry: This time I really hope I can be front and center. I want to line up as early as possible. I will be going with my brother who loves coldplay but I highly doubt he will want to stand out in the heat all day. So it looks like I will be on my own. :(

I think ill be on my own too :( if my cousin and sistr don't wanna stay with me. So I guess ill be needing to buy a hat and lots of sunscreen!

I'm not a closet Gaga fan, I just don't think that your comment was 100% true. I don't really like the whole "Hey, I'll go to the grammys inside and egg" but since Viva Coldplay haven't really shown a "respectable image" thanks to the whole outfit idea.

I don't know if I make sense but seriously..

If I ever saw Radiohead or any other band I like do some outfit thing I'd kill myself.

:cry: Your life must really suck If you would kill yourself over that. :\

If the music continues to be good , that's more than good to me :dozey:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQPKn7Vzv4]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - RME Fireface UFX, Fireface 800 & Babyface - Synthax UK‬‏[/ame]

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ONY OUTUBE

ITS NEW!!

but its all technical

Guest kmm1482

There really HAS to be something to this whole 'MM/MX/Monday/UFO' possibly being the title thing. Chris said the title might be two words, both starting with M. The Oracle said the album had a title quite some time ago. The 'News' section of the official site has a 'MX' and a UFOand has been that way for a while, too. Then there's the 'MX' on Will's arm during the last Roadie 42 blog video. Also, in the back ground, on the wall in the new photoshoot, there are the words 'Monday' and 'UFO'. If you do a Google search for UFOs and MX, it brings up a UFO sighting in Mexico (MX). It has to be right there in front of us!!!! MX could also be the release date. MX is 1010 in Roman Numerals (October 10th. Which IS a Monday)

I don't think you know how much of an annoying **** you are, can't deal with criticism?

Actually, I'm a different person than who you were talking to before, I just enjoy calling out people on being idiots.