✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The only thing I'm worried about since I'm not going to wake up early (possibly, I may not even be able to sleep tonight) is that when I finally get back to this forum, this topic will have exploded and there will be 14987325986193861 pages.

that WILL happen, for sure, just like with Violet Hill :P

:P There's no way I'll be able to listen to it just once, so I'm just going to wake up at my normal time and possibly convince myself to get ready for the day BEFORE listening to it over and over while shut up in my room all day:smug:

It's streaming at 3:30? Is this going to be on the website or somewhere else? :thinking:

It's on the website. I just know it's showing up in the am before the download is available in the US, and it will be available before most people wake up. I can't remember where I read it, perhaps in this forum.

Can't wait! :)

If I don't go to maths class I would get home around 2:30 pm, but I need to study for a maths exam :bigcry:

School sucks.

I do anything to be a kid and back at school, enjoy it while it lasts my young friend

Depression/Influences

Dance + Country + VLV/LiJ = the end is near. :cry:

Must your glass always be so half-empty? I can understand one's personal preferences for music being very specific, but just because your opinion is that way, it doesn't mean the rest of ours is... I'm sure there are many who share your feelings about Viva... But could you tone down the pessimism just a bit? I mean this in all due respect to your opinions. It can just be a bummer for those who have higher hopes/different feelings. I can understand where you are coming from, though.

Also, I think "country" was probably used veeery much out of place as a description for the song. If there is any other influence Coldplay used, it would probably be folk instead of country, which is far better, in my honest opinion. But I have a feeling that we were being lead on/lied to in that post. Tomorrow, we will know the truth about this song.

I'm DEFINITELY staying up. I think the download will be available at 6am US Central time (where I'm from). But I beleive it's streaming at like 3:30am or sometime around then. Which isn't too late for a COLDPLAY single. We're on the brink of a new era (of Coldplay). Why wouldn't you stay up for that? Haha :P

Ok when u put it that way.... then I will get up at 4:00 but I will try to go back to sleep. I guess ill try to sleep early tonight :P

You guys convinced me then :D

Guest howyousawtheworld
I do anything to be a kid and back at school, enjoy it while it lasts my young friend

Dead right. You don't realise how good those days were until you've left them behind.

Im going to sleep now...tomorrow i have school,and at 15:00,the forum will explode :D So,for tomorrow,THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLLL OMG I LOVE THE SONG//The song is pure shit,:[ Good luck :D

yeah you're right, but it gets difficult to enjoy it with so many exams :P

I hate end of the year exams!:veryangry2: Especially when Coldplay comes out with new material!!!

I hate them too! But the worst part is that is not even the end of the year here! it's mid year, which means midterms and exams :bigcry: I need some holidays... :(

At least coldplay's new single/album is getting me excited :dance:

Dead right. You don't realise how good those days were until you've left them behind.

Yep, the banter, the laughs, the stories....I'm at university and the pressure (when im not partying) is ridiculous! Placement o god even thinking about it makes me scared - lack of my money - I WANT TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL

I hate them too! But the worst part is that is not even the end of the year here! it's mid year, which means midterms and exams :bigcry: I need some holidays... :(

Oh that sucks!:hug: Well for me it's really close to the end of the year. Midterms are so annoying!:angry: Yeah Coldplay's making the end of the year bearable for me!:)

yeah you're right, but it gets difficult to enjoy it with so many exams :P

You're just now taking MIDTERMS?! :shocked2: I'm sorry, that sucks :wreck:

No links will be posted here though.

Calm down, it's only a song and you will be able to listen to it tomorrow.

Excuse me!!!! But it isn't only a song!!!! it's!!! a Coldplay's Song, a NEW COLDPLAY'S SONG if that is only a song for you I don't know what are you doing reading this topic.

Be Carefull Where You Stand my friend.

Yeah, school is cool... :wacko: But I'm good with growning up... for now... :D And I've got papers to write for next week, it'll be awful :rolleyes:

About the song, what's really exciting here to me is that I really, REALLY don't know what to expect tomorrow. Because if I try to sum it up, the song :

-fits in an album about street art and UFOs, and is the last song

-has country in it

-has a 'dance' vibe

-can be seen as a mix between VLV and LIJ but has a different vibe from the Viva Era

-and still is bloody awesome.

Seriously. WTF?

Yeah, school is cool... :wacko: But I'm good with growning up... for now... :D And I've got papers to write for next week, it'll be awful :rolleyes:

About the song, what's really exciting here to me is that I really, REALLY don't know what to expect tomorrow. Because if I try to sum it up, the song :

-fits in an album about street art and UFOs, and is the last song

-has country in it

-has a 'dance' vibe

-can be seen as a mix between VLV and LIJ but has a different vibe from the Viva Era

-and still is bloody awesome.

Seriously. WTF?

+1

Guest howyousawtheworld
Yep, the banter, the laughs, the stories....I'm at university and the pressure (when im not partying) is ridiculous! Placement o god even thinking about it makes me scared - lack of my money - I WANT TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL

Would have been 3 years this week that I went into my last year of school. Three years now - unbelievable. Two years since I left. Good times.

Excuse me!!!! But it isn't only a song!!!! it's!!! a Coldplay's Song, a NEW COLDPLAY'S SONG if that is only a song for you I don't know what are you doing reading this topic.

Be Carefull Where You Stand my friend.

If you don't understand the way Imke said it, then maybe this will do:

LISTEN, THERE IS NO SONG YET = NO DOWNLOAD LINK.

NOW CALM DOWN AND WAIT, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO.

IT'S NOT LIKE WE ALL HAVE IT ALREADY AND ARE ONLY MEAN TO YOU AND SAY WE WON'T SHARE.

Thanks.