✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

There's also an app called "tune in radio" and with that you can listen to many radio stations from around the world. so u ca. Listen to xfm as well as absolute radio :D

(I have a droid, its probably also on the iphone apps)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i dont think their 1st public performance will be live. However I believe Rock im Park is streaming live, which means we could watch Coldplay perform their set, which hopefully includes a few new tunes! ETIAW will sure be played there.

Oh,so we won't see the song performed live at the festival :sad:

^ Awww I saw that, so cute! I'm sure tomorrow we'll be satisfied :D

You're so right! I never listen to the radio indeed... Please tell me your recent favourite Italian songs because I can't seem to find any good one! :\

OT *Italian*:

Di artisti buoni ne sono rimasti davvero pochi, penso a Jovanotti in primis, il suo ultimo album ha canzoni fantastiche. Ci sono poi i Ministri, band spettacolare ma poco conosciuta, e così via...

Basta solo cercare! :)

End OT

Gwenyth paltrow put a picture on her twitter of apple and moses at the friends and family gig. And she said the new songs are genius. So far good comments on the song! :D

Dnt think ill be getting up at 4am though :\

Shes never going to say they are rubbish! Haha Imagine the headlines if she did!

Guest howyousawtheworld
There's also an app called "tune in radio" and with that you can listen to many radio stations from around the world. so u ca. Listen to xfm as well as absolute radio :D

(I have a droid, its probably also on the iphone apps)

I have that app on my ipod touch. Besy app I've bought and well worth the couple of quid!

Guest howyousawtheworld
YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall‬‏[/url]

Erm no thank you.

It's not a dance song...

Do you have any source? ;)

I'm just curious how it will be, whether it's a dance song or like Lovers in Japan/Viva la Vida.

I really love the little snippet of "Trapezes" - it was relaxing and I would love to hear it tomorow.

The end of the Viva-era is close, yes, that is my feeling since last week with the little clues and I heard the album again and again...I'll miss something tomorow...but that's ok. :( ;)

-----------------

Are there any other reactions, feedback since 13 o' clock?

That song of Rebbeca Black was right!

We-we-we so excited for Friday! Fun Fun Fun :dance:

Now I don't hate that song quite as much because I can imagine Rebecca jumping up and down singing "It's Friday! We so excited for Friday! BECAUSE WE FINALLY GET A NEW SINGLE FROM COLDPLAY!!"

^ :lol: that even kind of rhymes, lol

So I just scanned about the last fifty pages of this thread and I am happy to see that people are getting more and more excited today, because some older comments (and arguments) were really depressing to read. But maybe that's a good thing, cause those negative comments really lowered my expectations, so the song can basically not disappoint me anymore. :D

Oh but now that I realised that, it can disappoint me again. :rolleyes: :lol:

I was wondering, can anyone think of a reason why they would post the lyrics days before the release? Just publicity? It seems a little un-Coldplay to me. I mean, they don't even put their lyrics in the booklets.

Btw, Dutch radio station (3FM) is doing a special on Viva right now. Feels nostalgic already. ;)