✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Guest howyousawtheworld
HAHAHAHA! This is probably the best fake video!

Sounding pretty good in spoken computer word!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course I'm going to buy it, but I need listen it as I need the air to bread!

Please I'm so fucking desesperated

No links will be posted here though.

Calm down, it's only a song and you will be able to listen to it tomorrow.

I dnt want to get up at 4:00 am but im starting to feel I should! I remember the excitement for xmas lights :thinking: maybe I should set my alarm, listen to it and then go to sleep again :P

I'm DEFINITELY staying up. I think the download will be available at 6am US Central time (where I'm from). But I beleive it's streaming at like 3:30am or sometime around then. Which isn't too late for a COLDPLAY single. We're on the brink of a new era (of Coldplay). Why wouldn't you stay up for that? Haha :P

I dnt want to get up at 4:00 am but im starting to feel I should! I remember the excitement for xmas lights :thinking: maybe I should set my alarm, listen to it and then go to sleep again :P

:P There's no way I'll be able to listen to it just once, so I'm just going to wake up at my normal time and possibly convince myself to get ready for the day BEFORE listening to it over and over while shut up in my room all day:smug:

It's streaming at 3:30? Is this going to be on the website or somewhere else? :thinking:

I'm lucky cause it will be available at 8 am here where I live and I don't have to get up that early! :) but I would get up if I had to, I remember satying up til 4am to listen to Will and Chris talk for 3 minutes on a prerecorded interview last January :P of course I'd do it for a song!