✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha also, I'm not an idiot, you've only considered that I'm an idiot cos I don't like your precious Coldplay, which makes you a real idiot, it's easy to get your attention.

Hmmm, maybe that's true. But let's forget about that for a second and just look at the fact that you don't know what a metaphore is.

Hmmm, thinking. Thinking. Thinking....

Idiot :nod:

Haha also, I'm not an idiot, you've only considered that I'm an idiot cos I don't like your precious Coldplay, which makes you a real idiot, it's easy to get your attention.

Still , I don't get why you continue posting on the Coldplay threads. The last time I "talked" to you , you hated Coldplay and were only here for the "friends" and cause it was a great place to discuss music .. So why don't you go back to "World of music" and stop trolling the Coldplay threads with unnecessesary comments that you know coldplay fans will get upset with ?.

Just go and enjoy World of music and how much you like Radiohead not wearing outfit's and stuff there :)

And to be honest , I dont know why are you so pressed with them :/ lol what have they done to you to have that anger with them ? :thinking:

Hey, I responded to you, the other one, being still offended for any previous post I made before, called me an idiot.

It was you right?

I still haven't figured out what Coldplay has done for you to be like this lol. You are so pressed with them ( and I think with life in general :lol: ) . Did they dissapoint you THAT much with Viva la vida ?.

Everytime trolling them kinda insulting them and throwing shade at them cause you know Coldplay fans will come over you :\ . Also each time saying things replying with only "idiot" or things that you believe are inteligent answers and that make you look more stupid . I guess it's kind of a defense mechanism to defend yourself or something :laugh3: .

Not to mention your signature with shows that you are still pressed at them . Like stop it :P . If you hate Coldplay/Coldplayers that much just a) Leave the forum b) Don't go out of The lounge/World of music

Oh God read my edited post.

Haha also, about my signature, that girl makes funny posts, not cos they sound ridiculous, but that one post was so spontaneous and between a fight (I guess) that I had to put it.

:shocked2:

oops lol . I quoted you before you changed it :laugh3:

YouTube - ‪Coldplay - RME Fireface UFX, Fireface 800 & Babyface - Synthax UK‬‏[/url]

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ONY OUTUBE

ITS NEW!!

but its all technical

NICE FIND!

IF YOU LOOK AT THE STAGE AT 4:13 YOU CAN SEE THE SWIRLY VORTEX-Y PATTERN ON THE TWO SCREENS ON STAGE.

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall is it the first single? or just a buzz single?

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall is it the first single? or just a buzz single?

is it officially the first single from the 5th album?

and I s the 5th album Mneumonics and Murals?

[ame=http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0053UM9ME/ref=sr_1_album_32_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B0053UMA1E&qid=1306987324&sr=1-32]Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall: Coldplay: Amazon.fr: Téléchargements MP3[/ame]

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall: Coldplay: Amazon.fr: Téléchargements MP3[/url]

4 : 03 :D :D

---------------------------------------

I read like 70 pages :lol:

some comments I saw

This whole thing makes me remember the days before Viva La Vida, I have great memories from those days because it was the first time since I was a coldplay fan that they were realeasing an album. Unfortunately, i've become a fan of them just a few weeks after the release of X&Y. I knew some songs of them, like Clocks, In My Place, Speed Of Sound (new song at that moment) but I didn't know from what band those songs were (I was 11 years old at that time), until I saw them playing at the Live 8 and totally fell in love with them. I'm enjoying every day of this a lot, because it's not just a simple song we're talking about, true fans know what I mean. LP5 is approaching and with that comes a new era with lots of new songs, gigs, news, memories and anecdotes. This are the moments when I think: god i'm really glad i'm a Coldplay fan :D

:D well said.

It's funny how everyone is criticising-for better or for worse- a song no one has even heard yet (and if you did, please share the link :P) I won't make a judgment until listening to the song. Lyrics may work or not, but without the music there's something important missing, if then some people still don't like it, well, you don't have to love every single song.

Some people on here are unbelievable.Can never be satisfied.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we are getting new music!!Be greatful!!If not,go listen to something else!!

yep

Sometimes I dont understand them :dozey:

Yes they are trying to be different and stand out because they want to distinct themselves from other bands. There's nothing wrong with Coldplay doing that. Each music artist in the world is unique in every sense and individuals. Yes it's about the music but it's also about how you present yourself and your music these days!

so true

I really hope someone from coldplay team doesn't read these negative comments (I saw debs was on earlier) because it would give them the wrong representation of the rest of us real fans. I dnt want to judge without hearing the whole thing, ok well I will judge I like the lyrics :P. I hope they understand that the majority of us are really excited for their new music.

I just imagine how much care and love they put into this and how they thought about us while working on it. So when I think about that, I can't dislike anything they do.

sad but true

No doubt this is the first of at least two singles released before the album. They'll probably release what they feel is a stronger song nearer the album release.

Im still thinking if its considered as a 1st single,or as a song of the album... its not clear..

I for one am happy this is not only about great music but putting up great shows. When I went to VLV, just about everyone was saying how great the whole show was, butterfly confetti, colourful clothes and everything matching up to the theme of the album. I personally praise creativity in all its forms, musical and visual, so kudos to Coldplay for wanting everything they make (artwork and costumes included) to represent their music

Well said. I hate all these pretentious boring sods who say 'it's all about the music and nothing else' and are offended by the slightest bit of creativity in presentation.

Couldnt agree more :dance:

maybe for next album the boys should set up a Coldplaying Commission composed of a number of fans who will judge lyrics/costumes and music before actually releasing it...

:lol:!!

Im thinking of listening to the new song and avoiding the coldplaying discussions about the song, I dnt want peoples comments to affect how I feel about it. I mean, I made my own opinions about the albums 1-4 without reading what others thought and I think it made me enjoy them more. Idk, ill see what I decide. Its too much of a battle here :P

Ill do the same :D

sorry for triple post :p