✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when we will get a new coldplay song like PolitiK ...Daylight...something uptempo melo-dramatic epic song....not a shit song with country style or fuXXXXX something style like this....i'm afraid 2 hear again a VLV take 2......i want something....epic with tension.....melancolia songs in epic forms....not the bad boring songs (4 me of course) from the last album....if the new one is shit....COLDPLAY will be over 4 me!!

I wonder ?

I woke up this morning, and realized it was thursday. Then I closed my eyes and tried really hard to change it to friday.... no such luck :confused: WHY DIDNT IT WORK??????

Maybe if we got a bunch of Coldplayers to do it at the same time . . . . .

Ready guys?

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . . .

:veryangry2:

PEOPLE

Anchorman is gonna help us to make the song TT on twitter worldwide,help us too.

"You betcha - we'll definitely be using #ETIAW

Thanks for your help.

A"

use #ETIAW and the word Coldplay on your tweets tomorrow :D

thanks...

Maybe if we got a bunch of Coldplayers to do it at the same time . . . . .

Ready guys?

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . . .

:veryangry2:

Haha i tried it again.... I had a little luck. I saw the FUTURE!!!! coldplay song in sight :D :D :D

PEOPLE

Anchorman is gonna help us to make the song TT on twitter worldwide,help us too.

Thanks for your help.

A"

use #ETIAW and the word Coldplay on your tweets tomorrow :D

thanks...

Sounds good!

Will the stream on the coldplay website be a live stream, or is it one like violet hill where you can play it over and over again? I just dont know if I want to listen to it on the radio or on coldplay.com...

Mmm, kind of happy at the reports it is 'upbeat' as the song title is kind of a downer in a way. Maybe it's supposed to be that way - opposites.

Not really surprised it's being reported as 'dance'. I mean VLV had a more upbeat drum line and remember the GPASUYF/Talk 'techno' mix on the tour? Also, there were numerous reports of Will experimenting with 'beats'.

I for one welcome change, and I like VLV and LiJ. We'll see how drastic it is tomorrow then!!

I wonder when we will get a new coldplay song like PolitiK ...Daylight...something uptempo melo-dramatic epic song....not a shit song with country style or fuXXXXX something style like this....i'm afraid 2 hear again a VLV take 2......i want something....epic with tension.....melancolia songs in epic forms....not the bad boring songs (4 me of course) from the last album....if the new one is shit....COLDPLAY will be over 4 me!!

I wonder ?

Well that's too bad. I'm sure the band will always try to move forward, in whichever direction they can/want/think of, they like to evolve. I personally enjoy this a lot, I'd be pretty bored of them with continuous AROBTTH-like albums.. But that's me.

"We'll also be adding a stream of the track to the Coldplay.com front page at 12 noon. "

PEOPLE

Anchorman is gonna and already help us to make the song TT on twitter worldwide,help us too.

Thanks for your help.

A"

use #ETIAW and the word Coldplay on your tweets tomorrow

thanks...