✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

If I said I wanted a leek....

I wouldn't be meaning a vegetable that makes you slightly odious after eating it. HA. I know I said be patient, but the wait is TORTUOUS. Especially since all these smug, lucky radio buggers have already heard it and are tweeting about how awesome it is. So whatever, I started a new thread.....I bloody LOVE Coldplay.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Latin American theme was a possible theme which wasn't carried out.

Certainly it was carried out in the music. Nearly every track on VLV has a strong vibrant beat and that is what characterizes latin american music as well. If you contrast VLV with the previous album and just pay attention to the beat, you will see just how influenced it was from latin vibes :)

"COLDPLAY WROTE A DANCE TRACK."

Good god, I'd never thought I'd ever get to say that.

Well, from what I can tell from that Sun preview, it's hella good, and it will be a club jam.

Finally, I can have a Coldplay party that isn't just singing along and headbanging. Finally, I can rave to a Coldplay song (that isn't a mashup with Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi)!

VIVA COLDPLAY FOREVER! :dazzled:

I also rejoiced at this news! I was looking forward to something more experimental and dancy a la chinese sleep chant!

I also rejoiced at this news! I was looking forward to something more experimental and dancy a la chinese sleep chant!

This would be marvelous!!

But I am a bit disappointed that the song is already on the B list of Radio 1. Which means plenty of non coldplay fans have already heard it right? Why weren't we told we could catch the song on radio before tomorrow's official launch?

This would be marvelous!!

But I am a bit disappointed that the song is already on the B list of Radio 1. Which means plenty of non coldplay fans have already heard it right? Why weren't we told we could catch the song on radio before tomorrow's official launch?

does it being on the b-list mean it's already been played on radio?!! :o

does it being on the b-list mean it's already been played on radio?!! :o

Was wondering that myself, but how/why else would it climb up on the chart?

Maybe it was just the radio host that heard it and made the decision? After all, I heard that a bunch of DJs and radio hosts have already heard it *shrugs*

Heard that too, but didn't know they had the power to place a song the crowd haven't heard wherever they pleased.

i noticed :laugh3: not gonna lie...i've been searching all over youtube for it

:lol: I thought about doing that, but then I decided that I'd rather wait and be pleasantly surprised when ETiaW is released than see the video ahead of time and have all the thrills of waiting taken out of it (being excited/nervous is so much fun :nod: )