✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and in the dagger moment of the week, i just realised i will be on a bus tomorrow with no access to radio or computer tomorrow until 10 tomorrow night....DAGGERS

depending on your mobile phone you might be able to get Absolute Radio

Listen on your iPhone or iPad

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

Listen on your Android phone

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for your Android device.

Listen on your Nokia

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for your Nokia mobile phone.

Listen on your BlackBerry

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for your BlackBerry mobile phone.

Listen on your Windows

http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/listen/on_your_mobile.html

I'm saying Radio 1 from around 11:15 tomorrow. They'll have 30 minutes of Coldplay, then a bit of hype and intro, then the song... first imo too ;)

:stunned:

. . . .

Why couldn't I live in London? :sick: *grumbles* If I want to listen to it on the radio, I have to hope that the radio announcers decide to squeeze it in between a Lady Gaga song and Rebecca Black. And then they'll play it exactly once. T__T

How much play time do the mainstream pop songs get over there? Is it about the same, or am I horribly misguided?:\

. . . .

Why couldn't I live in London? :sick: *grumbles* If I want to listen to it on the radio, I have to hope that the radio announcers decide to squeeze it in between a Lady Gaga song and Rebecca Black. And then they'll play it exactly once. T__T

How much play time do the mainstream pop songs get over there? Is it about the same, or am I horribly misguided?:\

What's wrong with Kansas?! Loads of people here in the UK would swap with you anyway, you know, for the American dream and all :cool:

But yeh, it's pretty much the same here. The mainstream channels play the mainstream stuff, aaaaall day long imo. Rihanna is the worst imo, on the radio literally every time I turn it on! :o

What's wrong with Kansas?! Loads of people here in the UK would swap with you anyway, you know, for the American dream and all :cool:

But yeh, it's pretty much the same here. The mainstream channels play the mainstream stuff, aaaaall day long imo. Rihanna is the worst imo, on the radio literally every time I turn it on! :o

I know. Seriously, its the same artists and songs everyday. That's why I dont listen to the radio. ever.

. . . .

Same here in Italy. An alternative to mainstream music here is the oldest or most unknown and depressing songs ever.

Same here in Italy. An alternative to mainstream music here is the oldest or most unknown and depressing songs ever. [/quote

I am really tired to listen ony dance/rap/mainstream crappy songs! We have great bands but they're very "hide" and listened by a few people.

Same here in Italy. An alternative to mainstream music here is the oldest or most unknown and depressing songs ever.

I am really tired to listen ony dance/rap/mainstream crappy songs! We have great bands but they're very "hide" and listened by a few people.

^ Awww I saw that, so cute! I'm sure tomorrow we'll be satisfied :D

You're so right! I never listen to the radio indeed... Please tell me your recent favourite Italian songs because I can't seem to find any good one! :\

So I don't feel like sifting through all the comments...

Do we know exactly when each of those stations will be playing the song, other than "sometime after 11.30am"? or is it just going to be a game to see which one plays it first?

I already have to wake up at 6:30AM for this, I'd rather not be jumping from radio station to radio station :P

^^ nope! just going to have to guess id say! im sticking with radio1! they always first, normally!

ah, okay, good to know :idea2: I'll be on the listening party thread anyway (assuming the forum doesn't crash, IAN :P) so hopefully people will post once it starts anywhere...

GAH can't believe how soon it is!!!!! :bomb:

No i dont think their 1st public performance will be live. However I believe Rock im Park is streaming live, which means we could watch Coldplay perform their set, which hopefully includes a few new tunes! ETIAW will sure be played there.

Guest howyousawtheworld

. . . .

?!

depending on your mobile phone you might be able to get Absolute Radio

Listen on your iPhone or iPad

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

Listen on your Android phone

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for your Android device.

Listen on your Nokia

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for your Nokia mobile phone.

Listen on your BlackBerry

Download the free Absolute Radio Player for your BlackBerry mobile phone.

Listen on your Windows

http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/listen/on_your_mobile.html

thank you so much! i have a nokia, so I will try that and hopefully it will work! cheers

Nah, I love Kansas (except it's really kinda hot here today and there's no trees in our yard) but I wish we had better radio stations. :P We do have an 'Alternative Rock' station, but there's nothing alternative rock about it :thinking: