✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday Morning?

Makes sense!

--------

The inspiration is the graffiti movement of the 70s in New York and the White Rose-movement.

Chris Martin said something about, that he did some things, which others wanted him to to and not what he wanted to do. Moreover something about assimilation and the brave for individuality.

Consequently Monday Morning fits - because its "another life", where you do all the actions, which the society expect from you...

!!!!

I can't describe it better, because my englisch isn't as good as yours. ;)

I really, really, really like what you said here! :D

Being excited is one thing, however ...

I am excited too and I have every right to be in this topic.

There are no links, because there is no song yet. You're going to have to wait until tomorrow to get the song and even then no links will be shared on Coldplaying.

hey hey hey!!

I can see everybody in this topic are excited about the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall.

I know that here in coldplaying is not going to be any link because is a song with a price, but I didn't know that a few post a go.

But you must tu think if that what are you wrote is correct because I know people who has been listen the song today.

I'm going to purchage tomorrow for the new song but if I can hear a prelisten trust me i'm going to be very happy!!

NO BECAUSE I'M LOSING DOESN'T MEAN I'M LOST!!

I also really like the sound of "less fanfare." If he means that, I'm interested to see what their interpretation of that is, because to me, nine teasers of a song for a straight week and outfits that smack of new costumes and potentially quite complex stage sets is MORE fanfare :P.

I agree completely ! I think the VLV kind of took mainstream music by surprise, that not even Coldplay knew it'd become so big, maybe now they want to continue their success . The sad thing is that bands aren't as popular as single artists . . . but if this song turns out to be amazing (which is probably will) itll change people's mind (kind of like VLV). :D

CLEARLY it will be called Monday Morning. Or at least that's our best guess so far.

1. In the press images that are available, the word "Monday" is in the background on the lower right.

2. Chris has also said in an interview that an album motif is "Working for someone you don't like" which would fit "Monday Morning" nicely.

That, coupled with the fact that the album will be titled two words both starting with M...I mean come on.

Personally, I think that title is a little lame for Coldplay. But we'll see. I hate judging this kind of stuff before it graces our ears. Let alone before we even know it: It's all speculation.

I don't think it's worth speculating about any more than we already have because it's going to drive us all crazy. Let's just focus on the countdown. Which just so happens to be eating away at my soul every second. :bigcry:

I'm not a huge fan of Monday Morning. There still are the other rumors, Mnemonics and Murals (this one sounds so good) and this MX thing... Hope we'll get an answer later. :)

I'm off to bed, gonna make 6 hours suddenly disappear :D :D :D

I'm not a huge fan of Monday Morning. There still are the other rumors, Mnemonics and Murals (this one sounds so good) and this MX thing... Hope we'll get an answer later. :)

Well, I'm not a fan of any of the possible album titles that have been rumored so far, but I guess, if any of them ends up being the actual title, they'll make sense when I listen to the full album. :nice: I'm also curious about the MX thing. I'm hoping to have the title soon. I don't know if tomorrow but soon. It would be cool if they announced ETIAW as the first single from *insert name here*

THIS WAS POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD (COLDPLAY LIVE MOVIE- PAGE 19) THE POSTER ONLY HAS 3 POSTS BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS IT ON TO THIS THREAD. AGAIN... THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL POST.

"Listen , I GOT NEWS, a friend of mine that works on radio one said that he already listened to the song, that it has a radiohead - bass style , similar to the song "where I end and you begin " from radiohead, whit a fast beat and a clear bass, he says is sensational, it is expecting over 20 plays tomorrow, and something else, aparently the name of the new album, acording to him, COULD be Monday Morning , that would explain the MM on the exibition room and the "MONDAY" that is painted in the wall of one of the newest pictures of coldplay , where the bassist is sitting in like a window, that is all, and he said it could be a big change for coldplay but seems to go to a good direction, thats pretty much all I know, and i singed in just for you to know..."

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

^ I doubt it :D

Only 10 hours and 20 minutes left :wacky:

G'night guys! The next time you see me we'll have the single, be hyped up on Coldplay (and heavily-sugared tea), and there will be a new Coldplay era on our hands!

Goodbye Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends, (we'll all miss you!), and hello LP5!

THIS WAS POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD (COLDPLAY LIVE MOVIE- PAGE 19) THE POSTER ONLY HAS 3 POSTS BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS IT ON TO THIS THREAD. AGAIN... THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL POST.

"Listen , I GOT NEWS, a friend of mine that works on radio one said that he already listened to the song, that it has a radiohead - bass style , similar to the song "where I end and you begin " from radiohead, whit a fast beat and a clear bass, he says is sensational, it is expecting over 20 plays tomorrow, and something else, aparently the name of the new album, acording to him, COULD be Monday Morning , that would explain the MM on the exibition room and the "MONDAY" that is painted in the wall of one of the newest pictures of coldplay , where the bassist is sitting in like a window, that is all, and he said it could be a big change for coldplay but seems to go to a good direction, thats pretty much all I know, and i singed in just for you to know..."

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

The only thing I assume is that the word Monday is probably present on the album, maybe as the title, maybe as a song title. It has not been painted there on the wall to appear on the picture by chance. I'm hopeful with those positive reviews the song has received :), it sounds like it's gonna be really good :awesome:

^it's already been posted here twice ;)

Aw sorry. I always try to read through a thread as best as I can before posting something I think is new but with things moving as fast as they are it's a little harder then normal!