✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had just left high school when vlv came out :(

That's so long ago!

I was finishing my final year of sixth form (for those who don't no, thats a form of education inbetween school and university) when vlv came out. VLV was a holiday song :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall will have to go some to beat my current song of the year Uberlin by R.E.M.

Yeah, school is cool... :wacko: But I'm good with growning up... for now... :D And I've got papers to write for next week, it'll be awful :rolleyes:

About the song, what's really exciting here to me is that I really, REALLY don't know what to expect tomorrow. Because if I try to sum it up, the song :

-fits in an album about street art and UFOs, and is the last song

-has country in it

-has a 'dance' vibe

-can be seen as a mix between VLV and LIJ but has a different vibe from the Viva Era

-and still is bloody awesome.

Seriously. WTF?

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall you have violet hill and you end up with Wedding Bells

Every teardrop will be a Waterfall of joy and hysteria in a few hours!! Thought this day was miles away a few weeks ago. I'm replaying those teasers, listening to the short snippets on them over and over, wondering if they are the beginning or the ending.. How the rest of the song goes.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Since people think the song is going to be a dance tune (which it probably won't be) did anyone like the dance/ version of GPASUYF/Talk during the Viva La Vida tour? I really really loved it! Thought it was one of the highlights of the show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIcausAJkE]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Live Tokyo 2009) (High Quality video) (HQ)‬‏[/ame]

Since people think the song is going to be a dance tune (which it probably won't be) did anyone like the dance/ version of GPASUYF/Talk during the Viva La Vida tour? I really really loved it! Thought it was one of the highlights of the show.

I would love to have some stuff like this on LP5! :D

I was finishing my final year of sixth form (for those who don't no, thats a form of education inbetween school and university) when vlv came out. VLV was a holiday song :)

Hmmm is that like jr.college maybe? We do two yrs of general education and then you go to university. But you can do those two year at university also, so maybe not :thinking:

This should have been on LRLRL. I've kept this show on my DVR solely for this GPASUYF/Talk mix.

Thought I'd quote this now (it's from another thread) in case he deletes/edits it:

Listen please, a friend of me that works on radio one saif that he already listened to the song, that it has a radiohead - bass style , similar to the song "where I end and you begin " from radiohead, whit a fast beat and a clear bass, he says is sensational, it is expecting over 20 plays tomorrow, and something else, aparently the name of the new album, acording to him, COULD be Monday Morning , that would explain the MM on the exibition room and the "MONDAY" that is painted in the wall of one of the newest pictures of coldplay , where the bassist is sitting in like a window, that is all, and he said it could be a big change for coldplay but seems to go to a good direction, thats pretty much all I know, and i singed in just for you to know...

edit: Ha, well he posted it here anyway (see two posts below). :tongue:

Listen please, a friend of me that works on radio one saif that he already listened to the song, that it has a radiohead - bass style , similar to the song "where I end and you begin " from radiohead, whit a fast beat and a clear bass, he says is sensational, it is expecting over 20 plays tomorrow, and something else, aparently the name of the new album, acording to him, COULD be Monday Morning , that would explain the MM on the exibition room and the "MONDAY" that is painted in the wall of one of the newest pictures of coldplay , where the bassist is sitting in like a window, that is all, and he said it could be a big change for coldplay but seems to go to a good direction, thats pretty much all I know, and i singed in just for you to know...

This should have been on LRLRL. I've kept this show on my DVR solely for this GPASUYF/Talk mix.

Totally agree with you!! I wish they had included this. More stuff like this on the album would be sensational!!!

Wow!! Thats is one of my favorite Radiohead of all times!!!!!! I'm even more exited than ever now! "Monday Morning" had crossed my mind, but it sounds too simple?

Where I End and You Begin is an awesome song. I wouldn't mind if it was like that and kind of had a Hail To The Thief feeling...

Seems like it would fit the whole UFO thing.