✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Wait a second!! It just crossed my mind, if the boys are secretly reading our posts, we may be encouraging them to wait until Monday now! .. So we should all just say this song will be released tomorrow (first thing in the morning) :P

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of people seem to be riding the negative train at the moment. i think some people might be doing that simply because these lyrics aren't very-coldplay. i don't think that has to be a terrible thing. i'm not sure what they will sound like though. a lot of people are speaking to this potentially being techno-ish, i think that'd be hard to read from lyrics.

the way something is sung is totally different from they way it reads - which i'm sure you all know but i just felt it need be noted.

i'm not really sure what to make of any of this yet. it's exciting certainly. i'm hopeful. it seems it could be different. but different is good. viva was pretty different by coldplay standards of evolution, so i'd love to be challenged by the band.

HEY! THE SINGLE'S GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW... ALRIGHT!?

Yeah, I think they heard me :P

But I still think Monday :lol:

it wont be out tomorrow but i reckon we'll get an announcement tomorrow! they wouldnt lead up like this to leave it for the weekend if u get wat i mean

Edit: but yehhhh 2mo would be good! =D

Guest howyousawtheworld
^ YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT :p

It doesn't "look" like Coldplay, with the really bright writing. Its so different. I REALLY can't wait to see what their new "theme" is.

Thank god someone's looking forward to change rather than the 'ohhh why don't they go back to Parachutes or AROBTTH etc'

How can you say they are not good lyrics? That's up to personal judgment and besides NONE of us have heard the song and not seen all the lyrics so to start passing full judgement on the lyrics like that is ridiculous. I personally really like them in that they are different and unColdplaylike and display a totally different theme from what we are used to. Of course the rest of the lyrics could ruin those good lyrics but still these are good lyrics.

VERY good lyrics.

I suppose I should have added an IMO. You're right, of course, that music is subjective. I should have said that I THINK these lyrics are not good, folks. My opinion doesn't change though.

Also, unColdplaylike does NOT automatically mean good. :\

Guest howyousawtheworld
I suppose I should have added an IMO. You're right, of course, that music is subjective. I should have said that I THINK these lyrics are not good, folks. My opinion doesn't change though.

Also, unColdplaylike does NOT automatically mean good. :\

Certainly but it shows there are hints that they are very keen to move onto and try something different.

Maybe it's a joke? Because I read that it would be something that everyone hates with a great sadness. I imagined strange, melancholy... Something deep.

And The Monday the time of the school for kids... Huh ? :rolleyes: Where is the deep sadness ? :sneaky:

Or, Maybe that the referred people for this album are kids...

I think this is a build up to their festival performances. They start next week Friday (I think) and as the Oracle said they'll take on an entirely different theme.

They must be taking part in these festivals for some promotional reason. I reckon they're releasing one new song that they'll perform at the festivals to promote the new album. This will get people excited about LP5 and give them a small preview of what their world tour will be like.

I hope it turns out to be a groovy dance track :dance::dance::dance: that turns out to capture the hearts of millions around the world next week.

Whatever this is... We'll know about it soon... :drummer:

God I love these smileys.