✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense the number of steps the man on the video does,and the days left for lp5....

What is the video? (can you post it please or give me the link better)

But all those updates are exciting anyway :dance: even they make me be nervous, it's a good excitment and I can't wait for something new to comes! :)

This is my first time that i see all the process about a new album coming out

Hey guys. I was listening to 100.5 The Drive (a radio station in the Rochester area) this morning because I was skimming through the stations and this station happened to be playing Violet Hill. After the song was over, the radio host mentioned that "we should be hearing some new material from Coldplay in about a month or so." I don't know if he has some sort of information that we don't or if he is merely speculating based on the recent occurrences. 100.5 is a reputable station and I could definitely see them possessing some sort of insider information.

I hope they're in truth... (monday morning!!!:cheesy: :awesome: )

Guest howyousawtheworld
I know it might be early for this, but I'm also looking forward to seeing their new stage outfits , I loved the VIVA ones and I can't wait to see how the whole "graffiti" look'll turn out. :cool:

I really liked the Viva stage outfits as well. Being home made of course they looked like school production outfits of Les Mis but that's what made them even better! They created their own identity there and then which separated them from other bands. I got a bit bored of it after a while but it was still a great idea that was worth doing. Look forward to their new theme.

I really liked the Viva stage outfits as well. Being home made of course they looked like school production outfits of Les Mis but that's what made them even better! They created their own identity there and then which separated them from other bands. I got a bit bored of it after a while but it was still a great idea that was worth doing. Look forward to their new theme.

This. I seem to agree with everything you say.. haha

Guest howyousawtheworld
This. I seem to agree with everything you say.. haha

Well great minds think alike...or we could both just be really really stupid! :laugh3:

What does this mean?

GB0400201372

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪GB0400201372‬‏[/ame]

They uploaded an hour ago on youtube. (ColdplayVEVO)

But it is The Scientist, why do they not post the normal title?

I wonder about they actually could release or tell some big news at monday.

''And all the kids they dance all the kids all night until monday morning feels another life'' :thinking:

I really really hope so. It would be so freaking awesome. :bomb:

That number for The Scientist video is the VPL code (it's a video code, I have God Put A Smile promo VHS and its VPL code is GB0400300390) :)

No mysteries about that, they probably had the file labeled with the code

Err... What?

Couldn't have put it better myself

you never in the section Lounge , with members coldplaying. stay in the official coldplay boring. nothing is interesting.

certains members of coldplaying have been on this boat and participated on the clip . is maybe logic participated the consept ideas for LP5 .

LP5 ( record player) for 5 men Coldplay