✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I turn the music up

I got my records on

I shut the world outside until the lights come on

Maybe the streets alight

Maybe the trees are gone

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

And all the kids they dance

All the kids all night

Until monday morning feels another life"!?

Weeee now I think the single could be out on monday. :D

+ Oracle confirmed that they have new things to wear on shows... :)

Now I just hope there is going to be an actual tour later (not festivals).

so the question is : will this be to only clue today or the first one of a serie like yesterday ? I think the news yerterday were like 20 minutes apart, so I'm looking forward to the next half hour !

but what does "AATKTDATKANUMMFAL" the title of the video mean?? maybe the title of the new single when you put it into a right order?? :thinking:

The first letters of the words in the video

new music is usually released on Tuesdays, right? I don't think this is dropping any hints about Monday... :thinking:

anyway, while I'm not really feeling these lyrics... I'm trying not to pass judgment until I actually hear a song- imagine if they'd tweeted the lyrics to VLV before it was released, we all would have run for the hills! :P I have faith in the boys... but it better be a hell of a tune :lol:

I'm trying not to pass judgment until I actually hear a song- imagine if they'd tweeted the lyrics to VLV before it was released, we all would have run for the hills! :P

I wouldn't! Think the lyrics to VLV are fantastic. The whole music and the title is so contrary to the words, just like in the album cover

so the question is : will this be to only clue today or the first one of a serie like yesterday ? I think the news yerterday were like 20 minutes apart, so I'm looking forward to the next half hour !

They were an hour apart yesterday, they tweeted one in between because they made a typo

I wouldn't! Think the lyrics to VLV are fantastic. The whole music and the title is so contrary to the words, just like in the album cover

I'm pretty sure that if we had just had the bare "I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing, Roman cavalry choirs are singing", without a title, any other lyrics, etc, many people would have been quite nervous :P

Some people have already said that they think the lyrics sound like a dance song, I totally agree! :laugh4:

Already when the first silent video came - the 3 lines made me think of an ace house music tune haha!

Totally looking forward to what it'll actually be. :dance:

I'm pretty sure that if we had just had the bare "I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing, Roman cavalry choirs are singing", without a title, any other lyrics, etc, many people would have been quite nervous :P

Okay, that's probably right :D

cant remember which thread i saw it on

somebody here mentioned the upbeat feeling with the song

they also suggested that it might be lyrics to the song "alive day"

makes sense to me

That was me :) Glad you agree!