✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's Memorial Day in the US... :thinking:

But that video is a bit strange... why would they rename it? Besides it being the code?

And I did notice the graffiti! And I also went back to the original and it was the same. Maybe the Graffiti says something? Probably not... :lol:

I turn the music up

I got my records on

I shut the world outside until the lights come on

Maybe the streets alight

Maybe the trees are gone

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

And all the kids they dance

All the kids all night

Until monday morning feels another life...

if this are the lyrics of a new song... I'd like it!! :D

until monday morning feels another life... really sounds as a hint :lol:

but maybe it is not this monday... we were talking before about this mysterious MX which could be 1010 => 10 oktober AND this date is a.... MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Maybe they are giving hints about the release date

and I think the graffiti has something to do with their new album, cause I also read somewhere that their new album was based on the graffiti in the streets of... and now this video.. I'd like it, but I'm not sure, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with LP5 :p

But that video is a bit strange... why would they rename it? Besides it being the code?

well, i do believe that when you upload a video to youtube, it is automatically titled as whatever the original file was named. although you can obviously change it, it's possible that the video finished uploading before the uploader changed it, especially since there's no description either.

i just think it's weird that they uploaded it now, though. wasn't that video already on there? :thinking:

or maybe it was just on one of the other official accounts. :shrug:

What does this mean?

GB0400201372

They uploaded an hour ago on youtube. (ColdplayVEVO)

But it is The Scientist, why do they not post the normal title?

I think it's just a mistake and GB stands for 'Great Britain' and the numbers are some kind of irrelevant code; probably just a Vevo registation number.

Guest howyousawtheworld
i also agree with several things you both have said/agreed on, and since i am super intelligent... :charming::P

Nice! :laugh3:

With The Scientist video being uploaded on ColdplayVEVO I can exclusively reveal that after a long 3 year wait the next Coldplay album will be...

Coldplay: The Best Of

With The Scientist video being uploaded on ColdplayVEVO I can exclusively reveal that after a long 3 year wait the next Coldplay album will be...

Coldplay: The Best Of

No, God, please no! I don't want to listen or buy the songs I already have! :'(

Especially after 3 year long wait...

Sure we might get something on Monday, but I think people are reading too much into it.

''And all the kids they dance all the kids all night until Monday morning feels another life''

Monday morning feeling another life to me is simply expressing how we live different parts of our lives, for example our work life versus free time. Kind of like the sun rising is a brand new day, Monday is a brand new week (this may not make sense for us silly Americans since our calendar week starts on Sunday; across the pond the calendar week starts on Monday).

I heard this song on the radio this morning and I think it's a similar way of thinking about the concept:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSQlr2qCEuI&feature=related]YouTube - ‪The Vogues - Five O'Clock World‬‏[/ame]