✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

anyone remember the southbank show around the 43rd minute or so when you can hear them listen to a new song you can hear (well i heard) "morning child" maybe thats the first single were going to here.. but thats just me haha

Really?! :o

Can you link me to that or something, can't find the part you are talking about! :/

If you are riught, then this is my new theory! :D

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?! :o

Can you link me to that or something, can't find the part you are talking about! :/

If you are riught, then this is my new theory! :D

I can't find it online, but it starts at 43:40 :)

I can't understand the criticism! In my mind, the lyrics, in particular the first two parts sounds good...and I think there are ok (the lines with the kids sounds a little bit uninteressting...). We should wait until we heard the lyrics in combination with the music, sometimes a new picture and image is created by that.

So, come on guys, be happy because IT comes...

I'm freaky courious what sound LP5 will have. Can't imagine a techno or house-album, because Coldplay isn't such a band and the inspiration is graffiti AND ANTI-NAZI-MOVEMENT.

Listen to the studiofeet - there was nothing with dance or techno.

I don't think anyone expects a dance or techno song! :lol:

It's just the association some have when they read the lines!

I thought of something like this when I read them for example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MM1MtbSth0]YouTube - ‪When the lights go down - Armand Van helden‬‏[/ame]

But I certainly don't expect it be anything like that. :laugh4:

I think unless anyone thinks they can do better than Coldplay, they shouldn't be complaining.

If these are in fact lyrics, it's better than nothing. It's better than if they quit after four albums. After three. After one even. Can't we all just be glad it's not about pining after long lost loves all the time? They're braving a new direction. They're taking risks here. Can't we be even a bit supportive? I bet, if they checked these messageboards they'd look at this and go. Wow. These are our fans? What are we doing making music anymore? They all think we're awful. We might as well quit. Is that what you want?

These are great lyrics. I don't care what anyone says. They're colorful. They're real. They're honest. And that's so much more than what 98% of the music industry can say these days. Why don't we focus on the positive here? Why does everyone have to be so damn negative and depressing? This is not what being a Coldplay fan is about. It's about the mutual love of their music. It's about standing up to their critics and seeing the incredible, amazing, and wonderful in the best band in the world. We're not here to tear them to shreds like that hack at the NY Times back in '05. Give them a break.

They've been busting their butts since the start of '09 just for us- the fans. And this is how we thank them? This is blasphemous.

• Like 1

I bet, if they checked these messageboards they'd look at this and go. Wow. These are our fans? What are we doing making music anymore? They all think we're awful. We might as well quit. Is that what you want?

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't.

Hey guys. I was listening to 100.5 The Drive (a radio station in the Rochester area) this morning because I was skimming through the stations and this station happened to be playing Violet Hill. After the song was over, the radio host mentioned that "we should be hearing some new material from Coldplay in about a month or so." I don't know if he has some sort of information that we don't or if he is merely speculating based on the recent occurrences. 100.5 is a reputable station and I could definitely see them possessing some sort of insider information.

Hey guys. I was listening to 100.5 The Drive (a radio station in the Rochester area) this morning because I was skimming through the stations and this station happened to be playing Violet Hill. After the song was over, the radio host mentioned that "we should be hearing some new material from Coldplay in about a month or so." I don't know if he has some sort of information that we don't or if he is merely speculating based on the recent occurrences. 100.5 is a reputable station and I could definitely see them possessing some sort of insider information.

Thanks for the info. But then that means that they won't release the new single on Monday?

I hope he was on about the album not the single :P. If not, then guess the boys didn't learn much from their older cousins, Radiohead and they'll torture us for quite a while.

is sounds from all its members coldpaying.com, the new sound.

So it's very critical difficult for Coldplay

because not sounds now and lyrics about children who dance. here and returned to school to study difficult for a monday morning.

LP5 in France is LP = Lecteur Platine (record player)

remember of this song and clip from part of coldplaying ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Christmas Lights‬‏[/ame]

is sounds from all its members coldpaying.com, the new sound.

So it's very critical difficult for Coldplay

because not sounds now and lyrics about children who dance. here and returned to school to study difficult for a monday morning.

LP5 in France is LP = Lecteur Platine (record player)

remember of this song and clip from part of coldplaying ?

Err... What?

i'm willing to bet a radio station out of rochester ny knows nothing that we don't know.

i think ill just give up on all these theories and just wait for something real ( let´s call like that :P )

im already with a head ache reading this thread :dizzy: :laugh4:

+1. ^:nice:

Even sometimes my mind start speculating on his own, without I asked him to do... :lol:

But all those updates are exciting anyway :dance: even they make me be nervous, it's a good excitment and I can't wait for something new to comes! :)

If it's true, it's :awesome: :wacky: