✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These lyrics remind me of MGMT. Maybe the new album is something you could actually dance to...

Anyways... looking at these lyrics I reckon the song title could be...

Cartoon Kids

Cartoon Heart

Cartoon Heart Kids

Car Kids

:gossip:

So I just back tracked a little in this thread to see everyone's predictions. In regards to the Monday issue...I don't think that this means we will hear something on Monday. It's just the lyrics to a new song :shrug: I hope we hear something on Monday, but I don't think this was intended to be a clue or anything.

Could "I turn the music up/I got my records on/I shut the world outside until the lights come on" be the album name? A-la Mew?

I really took my time before pushing play, thinking "this is it! new Coldplay sounds". And was kind of disappointed, even though the colourful man look cool.

sorry is a band commercial and not private band and have not much commercial.

says on wikipedia :

Coldplay's alternative rock style has been compared to Radiohead and Oasis.[103]

Influences: Martin's primary influence is the British rock band Radiohead. In a 2008 Rolling Stone interview Martin stated: "Sometimes I feel like they [Radiohead] cleared a path with a machete, and we came afterward and put up a strip mall. I would still give my left [testicle] to write anything as good as OK Computer." Martin is very vocal about his love for Norwegian new wave/Synthpop band a-ha. In 2005 he stated the following in an interview: "I found myself in Amsterdam the other day and I put a-ha's first record on. I just remembered how much I loved it. It's incredible songwriting. Everyone asks what inspired us, what we've been trying to steal from and what we listened to as we were growing up – the first band I ever loved was a-ha."[10] Martin has also performed live together with Magne Furuholmen of a-ha.

U2 has been an important influence on Martin both musically and politically,[11] in which he wrote for Rolling Stone magazine's "100 Greatest Artists of All Time",[12] in the section on U2, saying: "I don't buy weekend tickets to Ireland and hang out in front of their gates, but U2 are the only band whose entire catalog I know by heart. The first song on The Unforgettable Fire, "A Sort of Homecoming", I know backward and forward – it's so rousing, brilliant, and beautiful. It's one of the first songs I played to my unborn baby." Martin also comments on Bono's effect on his own charity and political involvement he is even known to joke with friends referring to himself as "Crono".[11]

He is known to be a fan of artists such as Manchester rock band Oasis, Irish pop group Westlife,[13] British pop groups Girls Aloud[14][15] and Take That,[16] and Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire. Solo artists Martin likes include Leona Lewis,[17] Noel Gallagher, and Kylie Minogue.[18]

20110526mm12.png20110526mm13.png20110526mm14.png

“until monday morning” the coldplay’s single will come out.

I believe.

Quite odd, if you look at some words which have such gray shades...

And the first "KIDS" seems like someone painted something above it with black paint.

I honestly believe monday is just part of the lyrics. I mean, The Beatles' 'Yesterday' wasn't released yesterday, was it?

And please no Monday morning as album title. I'll still stick with my 'Maybe ...' prediction a few pages ago.