✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grammar

So sentences lacking a verb make total sense to you?

Has anyone considered that it's "Maybe the street's alight..."? You know, with an apostrophe? They may not have wanted to include the punctuation mark for stylistic purposes.

Out of the blue,but might Monday Morning be the new album title maybe (which is kinda meh) ? Two words,first begins with M, Chris once said? Or maybe the title of the leading single?

Good guess I think! For me "Monday Morning" sounds really nice though! :wacko:

And it would fit to what Chris said earlier this year. He said Coldplay's forthcoming fifth album is about "love, addiction, OCD, escape and working for someone you don't like".

Usually on Monday's you have to get up for work, for school or for whatever and maybe "for someone you don't like"...

By the way: Where's that article/interview where Chris mentioned the MM??

I wanted to read it again..

I don't know why but I think Coldplay has gone more electronic. Well, I am curious about how they'd sound like then :wacko:

edit: What's up with Will's accordion? And Chris and Guy playing xylophon? I'd looooove to see Will doing the accordion! :nice:

INCOMING GRAFFITI MESSAGE

0820358001306432232.gif

:D

h.. how do you do this "graffiti"..??? :lol:

i want that tooooo!!! :D

thanks a lot! :kiss:

Monday Morning is a interesting title..........but then again how can Chris and Co relate to this?

How they cannot?

"I don’t want to say about the title. It will probably begin with an ‘M’. Two words."

So it probably is only one M. :uhoh: I have no clue :uhoh:

So it is probably not going to be called "Monday Morning" - maybe it is :uhoh:

*nevermind*

I turn the music up

I got my records on

I shut the world outside until the lights come on

Maybe the streets alight

Maybe the trees are gone

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

And all the kids they dance

All the kids all night

Until monday morning feels another life...

Definetely looks like they're all from the same song, doesn't it? Similar theme, structure, rhythm etc. Very exciting :D

How can their music NOT be influenced by all this Jay Z, Kanye, Tinie Tempah, etc. stuff that Chris is into? I'm bracing myself for a hip hop esque Coldplay album:sweatdrop: I'm not saying it's gonna all be like that, but influenced by it fo sho. Maybe they will take dance lessons?:rolleyes2: