✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the comments of the Walking Man video, somebody said something about the rainbow man taking 110 steps.

And then someone pointed out that 110 days from now is Sept 12th... so that could be the release date?

Possible ! Sept 12th is a monday... :dance: "monday morning..."

In the comments of the Walking Man video, somebody said something about the rainbow man taking 110 steps.

And then someone pointed out that 110 days from now is Sept 12th... so that could be the release date?

I brought that up, but there were actually 118 or 119 steps.

September 12th is also my birthday, I was really excited before I counted the steps

Guest howyousawtheworld
Possible ! Sept 12th is a monday... :dance: "monday morning..."

I don't know about the other side of the Atlantic but pretty much all albums are released on a Monday here even though VLV was released on a Thursday. Doubt they'll do that again but who knows!

Somewhere in a blog, roadie 42 said something about a song called MM.......Mondey Morning!

i'm brilliant jajaja

MTM actually, so you'd have to suggest something like Minutes to Monday, of Moments to Monday. But I personally don't think this song is going to be named anything with the word Monday in it.

I counted 117 or 118 steps in the walking man video. These numbers dont line up to the number of days until the release, but they could be 11/7 or 11/8, which could represent November. Just a thought. Better be a darn single though with the next 5 days or I am gonna lose it.

I counted 117 or 118 steps in the walking man video. These numbers dont line up to the number of days until the release, but they could be 11/7 or 11/8, which could represent November. Just a thought. Better be a darn single though with the next 5 days or I am gonna lose it.

You counted all the steps:stunned:

ajaahaha!

it was actually a good idea to count them!

:D

ive read all those comments and great news...

plus

I still think we will have it next week (single)

Ive read comments in another place like...

"Music distributors have had the single since the start of April"

"Album is finished btw guys. Sound engineers have been mixing it where my Dad works for the last week. "

and im 100% sure that they will perform the new single at festivals :dance:

We will never actually understand the boys' minds. :laugh3: They can be either laughing at our speculations or thinking how clever we are.. and changing things according to it. :wink3:

If it is true that from now on will be getting a new clue each day, then LP5 can't be too far away, because by September, too much information would have been realeased, and the album would be no surprise..

That being said.. I guess that if those are the lyrics to a new single, and there are more yet to come.. in a little while the whole song will be publicly known, so.. yeah, definitly sure that we'll be listening the single in not more than two-days time.. because AGAIN.. no surprise on it

Thank god someone's looking forward to change rather than the 'ohhh why don't they go back to Parachutes or AROBTTH etc'

Even I believe that people should stop "wanting" them to go back to A Rush of Blood to the Head or Parachute era!

And I don't think they will, So really looking forward to LP5 theme!

And all the kids they dance

all the kids all night until

monday morning feels another life

... It sounds too children, school... I hope it's joke because... :\ :confused:

you have a continuation and colors, sorry you not love .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSovfzyx28]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Life In Technicolor ii‬‏[/ame]

and the forum in the lounge is same .

And all the kids they dance

all the kids all night until

monday morning feels another life

And the length is 61 second. So June 1 is an obvious date for single release.

Yeah, son!

EDIT: Hm. I'm getting a techno-dance-type vibe from the lyrics, yet it contradicts what was said about Jonny's guitar peak. It's definitely a new sound for sure, but I'm not worried at all.

yeah me too i was getting that vibe also and im not liking it :(

anyone remember the southbank show around the 43rd minute or so when you can hear them listen to a new song you can hear (well i heard) "morning child" maybe thats the first single were going to here.. but thats just me haha

september 12th is a monday! album can be out first thing monday morning

11/8 is a tuesday wich is when most album's or dvd's come out!