✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is what we've got so far:

I turn the music up

I got my records on

I shut the world outside until the lights come on

Maybe the streets alight

Maybe the trees are gone

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

And all the kids they dance

All the kids all night

Until monday morning feels another life...

I turn the music up

I'm on a roll this time

and heaven is in sight

:o graeat

I really like the lyrics now.

They are different

Anyone who could try to decode the morse code, if it's there again?

BTW: I think, that the length of how long the various words are displayed in the video refers to how long these words sound in the actual song!!

I tried to sing the words with their respective length and they fit perfectly with the bass line that is vaguely heard background!

Yeah I'm pretty confident in guessing that the single will be released on Monday. the "Heaven in sight" lyrics kinda hint that these teasers are done!

Looking forward to it! Not really confident in these lyrics to be honest, hopefully when coupled with the music it'll all be fine. :)

anyone whose really worried about this i'm sort of surprised. i understand general nervousness - which i feel too. but if anyone thinks these lyrics are supposed to be from another world, let's think about who coldplay are. the music might be slightly different, but i REALLY doubt it will be the different you can get when some bands change sounds.

if anyone here is a fan of life in technicolor 2 (which i am), they can note this song could be similarly upbeat. the lyrics don't have to be to TECHNO...

i'm hopeful and i understand apprehension, but anyone too worried should know coldplay won't let us down

anyone whose really worried about this i'm sort of surprised. i understand general nervousness - which i feel too. but if anyone thinks these lyrics are supposed to be from another world, let's think about who coldplay are. the music might be slightly different, but i REALLY doubt it will be the different you can get when some bands change sounds.

if anyone here is a fan of life in technicolor 2 (which i am), they can note this song could be similarly upbeat. the lyrics don't have to be to TECHNO...

i'm hopeful and i understand apprehension, but anyone too worried should know coldplay won't let us down

Well said! :cool:

I'll be disappointed if they don't release the song on Monday or Tuesday!

So will I, but I meant that I'm not to optimistic about the quality of the song...despite what others in this forum have said, good lyrics ARE essential to a really good song, and...well... :\

So will I, but I meant that I'm not to optimistic about the quality of the song...despite what others in this forum have said, good lyrics ARE essential to a really good song, and...well... :\

I feel I cannot judge the lyrics until I have read all the lyrics in the song and heard them with the music. But you have a valid opinion.