✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else noticed the words appear in a rhythmic sequence? We may not have the melody but we do have rhythm!

What I mean...

'I turn the music' (pause) 'up' (pause)

'I'm on a roll this' (pause) 'time' (pause)

You can actually do the rhythm in hand claps!

Remember Chris talking about 'perfecting the hand clap'? ;)

Could it be lyrics from 'Hurts Like Heaven'? :)

I was thinking this, as well!

I turn the music up / I got my records on / I shut the world outside until the lights come on[/url]

Does this multicolored "Speedman" remind anyone else of another album cover? I can see the image in my head... but I can't think of the name of the band.. and it's seriously driving me crazy! Can anyone think of a similiar album artwork?

The Beatles - Abbey Road?

Listen genius, nobody thinks that the video said Monday to reference that on Monday something will happen. Clearly Monday Morning is just part of the lyrics. But we DO think that since the lyrics mention Monday Morning, maybe it would be fitting to release or announce something on Monday Morning.

At least that's how the smart people on this forum are looking at it...

all five of them that is...

Well, I might not be a genius but I can read.

When people are saying: 'can't wait until monday! oh wait, monday is a bank holiday... Can't wait until tuesday', then yes, I believe that people here genuinly believe that there is something going to happen this monday (or tuesday).

Yeah it pretty much looks like the new theme is going to be a bit spacy/futuristic. There's some proof for that:

- The bright colours;

- The website showing a UFO

- The 'whale' sounds in that STUDIOFEED video

- That picture from 'the first photoshoot in a while' looks kind of spacy...

Sorry guys, they just made it too easy for us. But didn't Chris say that it was going to be about the german kids and graffiti (in some magazine interview)? How does that relate to UFOs?

Thats what i said ages ago the Album is referred to the Universe, but about the Grafitti..no idea.

They also used a Solarsystem for inpirations, didnt they?

Lyrics_are_awesome

Why is everyone so negative about the lyrics??? I'm really getting into them now, someone mentioned their similarity to Rainy Day, and he/she was totally right! I think things like 'Heaven is in sight' are right up their alley.

No, I'm not expecting anything on Monday... I'm hopeful for Tuesday though ;)

No idea how anyone is able to say such negativ stuff about the lyrics.

We dont know the Rythm, Melody or anything else, maybe the lines are randomly choosen by all the songs on the album, but it reads great.

i like your name :blush:

i was a fox until recently, and i sometimes called myself that haha

edit: that sounds weird lulz

Thanks. :lol:

Oh, i have that name since nearly 10 Years :p

Well, I might not be a genius but I can read.

When people are saying: 'can't wait until monday! oh wait, monday is a bank holiday... Can't wait until tuesday', then yes, I believe that people here genuinly believe that there is something going to happen this monday (or tuesday).

Yeess... i believe this morning monday!! or tuesday?

why tuesday?

I'm just afraid that the new and after-viva era would not embrace my world and hopes,

Colors are good, lyrics are almost heartwarming but still there's a fear inside,,,

One of YouTube's visitors is right, it's torture, this kind of wait for the last Coldplay album is kinda torture!

ohhhh coldplayyyyyyy

Hopefully, LP5 will be as good as Wasting Light.

Indeed. Wasting Light is amazing, and I'm not saying the walking man album art would be bad. It's just a little too similar :confused: