✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

The most intriguing video so far for me is the 'walking man' one, made me pretty excited for a while.

Now that the lyrics have started trickling out though it's hard not to feel a twinge of embarrassment / disappointment... just a bit too 'teen pop' for me, I don't know. Hopefully the music will justify the nature of the lyrics, and that they're not indicative of the album as a whole (much like Violet Hill was completely different to everything else on VLV).

"Monday morning feels another life" - is that even a sentence? :P

Anyway we'll see, haha.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most intriguing video so far for me is the 'walking man' one, made me pretty excited for a while.

Now that the lyrics have started trickling out though it's hard not to feel a twinge of embarrassment / disappointment... just a bit too 'teen pop' for me, I don't know. Hopefully the music will justify the nature of the lyrics, and that they're not indicative of the album as a whole (much like Violet Hill was completely different to everything else on VLV).

"Monday morning feels another life" - is that even a sentence? :P Anyway we'll see.

Zemy101 is back! Many memories from the pre-VIVA era! hello pal!

I feel I cannot judge the lyrics until I have read all the lyrics in the song and heard them with the music. But you have a valid opinion.

I feel the same way, but I'm still not optimistic. :shrug:

If these are song lyrics, I am thinking this could be a dark song, about someone disconnecting themselves away from the world with music and drugs.:P

Like I said in the other thread I need a drink, cause this is making me think too hard:lol:

Okay, I'm done feeling negative about the lyrics or whatever, the boys haven't let me down yet... I just want to hear the song! I'm hoping for Tuesday. :)

also, I agree with what someone else said, I definitely think there's a bass in the background of this video :thinking:

mon/tues for a release is a lil bit too soon but im sure next couple of week, maybe before the festivals start!

but my guess is they'll want to release it awhile before the festival's so we can learn it and than sing it along with them.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Why the negativity to the lyrics? Thank god the lyrics aren't generic shite about love or losing stuff from your life. They seem like lyrics of freedom of mind and ambition which is fantastic. Sound like Lady Gaga or hip hop or Rihanna? Does it hell. All they can sing about is chasing men or girls whilst gyrating on stage to their god awful sounds.

but my guess is they'll want to release it awhile before the festival's so we can learn it and than sing it along with them.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, so I believe that on monday or tuesday we'll be able to listen to the single! :wink3:

People. This is just like the may 21th rapture thing.

It's not because a lyric contains the words monday morning that something big is about to happen.

If it would've said 'monday morning, the 30th of may 2011, 9 PM', I would've been all over this as well. But for now, you guys seem just as crazy as those rapture freaks.

I'm a non believer for now

People. This is just like the may 21th rapture thing.

It's not because a lyric contains the words monday morning that something big is about to happen.

If it would've said 'monday morning, the 30th of may, 9 PM', I would've been all over this as well. But for now, you guys seel just as crazy as those rapture freaks.

I'm a non believer for now

the hands over the 'i' in 'time' seem to be suggesting 3:00. do you think that means something? :P

My guess is that from now, each video will let us hear a bit more of the song. At the moment we just have some chords in the background, but maybe next week they'll reveal an entire riff... and the whole single on Friday !